I'm a tourist in Japan and I love Japan

I'm a tourist in Japan and I love Japan.

Today I was on the bus and a high school girl got in the stop after me and didn't sit next to me but stood the whole trip.
Do Japanese girls hate gaijins?

but I do the same thing on trains to make a room for seniors
also when you sweat, you don't want to sit down

because you stink!

Are you a girl? I'd like to ask some questions If possible

But there were no seniors yet.

Mmh you may be on to something, I went hiking.

How's your japanese, tourist-kun? Are you doing fine?

t.japanese

Nonexistent.
Stopped watching anime a few years ago, but I remember a few words from it.

That's harsh
I wanna take vacations in Japan next time, so I'm learning Japanese for that. I wanna have at least some conversational skills.

Were there other empty seats?
It's polite for young students to leave seats available for coming passengers.

no, I'm Ojisan

but old people keep coming since cities issue free/discount tickets for them
So I give up to sit down in buses unless they are nearly empty

Just because you want to visit?
All important things you need to get around are translated in English, even if the person you need something from does not speak a word of English and you don't speak any Japanese, it's still possible to get by with hands and feet.

It was rush hour, bus was nearly full.

>Do Japanese girls hate gaijins?

yes

if you want Japanese girls who love gaijin's ducks, go to roppongi's blanda clubs, that's where they are

I want to visit and then live there in the future, 5-6 years tops. I love Japan and it's people. Their values and wisdom are incredible.

Mate, trust me. That often happens to Japanese males too. Women today tend to avoid sitting next to males unless the males are handsome, in this country.

>Do Japanese girls hate gaijins?
yes
and the men do as well

It's not because you are foreigner, but because we don't like to sit next to someone.
It is not rare that empty seat exist in a crowded bus

Is there some kind of site or archive which lists the blanda district / place per country?
Asking for a friend.

Live where exactly?

I'd like to think that I'm at least above average. Being above average isn't enough?

Then why are Japanese flags responding to me?

I see, thought that was more a Nordic thing.

>bus was nearly full
that's why

I hate a naked English man desu!

You were sitting on seats for 2 people, right? If she sit next to you, you would have to ask her to stand up and step aside when you get off the bus, but you are a foreigner and you might not speak Japanese. So I guess she didn't sit next to you so that you could leave the seat and get off the bus freely and without any trouble.

It would be also trouble for her to stand up and make a space for you in a crowded bus.

weeaboo

Thanks, I still love Japan now.

Aren't you black PK? That's probably why

They also might know you as a traitor who left his sinking ship when Irma came

Yes.

In all honest though, I work for a company that does business there, and they're looking for someone to send there eventually.

75 tinder matches in 1 week and im like a 6-7/10 says J girls do like gaijins

;)