Where were you when Epic Rap Battles of History started pandering towards the leftists?

Where were you when Epic Rap Battles of History started pandering towards the leftists?

They just uploaded a new video where they let Bruce Jenner win against the Hulk for the sake of having a transgender win.

youtube.com/watch?v=810FWtKnH-o

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=cP6VqB4klpQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>Epic Rap Battles of History
Didn't they start sucking ages ago?

It's gotten way worse this year, they had Thomas Jefferson cry for forgiveness from Frederick Douglass because he had slaves.

I'm waiting for the dislike bombing.

>implying it was ever good

>watching this autistic shit regularly

you have to be 18 to post here

Hey guys, check out who started ((Epic Rap Battles)). You might (not) be surprised.

they still make this shit? It's never been funny

>Where were you when Epic Rap Battles of History started pandering towards the leftists?

Who the fuck cares? that show is targeted to like 12 year olds

Always been

>Where were you when Epic Rap Battles of History started pandering towards the leftists?
Not watching Epic Rap Battles of History, that's for sure

you're doing it wrong

How was there no tranny jokes? I really used to like those guys but I could have wrote better verses than that.

Never could stand watching them. Tried watching it once in 2011 or so, I nearly cried from how far I cringed.

>Epic Rap Battles
literally who cares

I don't think you know how to use that friend.

>they basically gave Jenner the victory after they transformed
>tumblr is still complaining about transphobia in the comments
I don't know why I expected anything different.

>yfw Jenner is a Trump supporter

>epic
>rap
Suprised it didny happen sooner

Most of the white men support him, so it didn't surprise me

youtube.com/watch?v=cP6VqB4klpQ

>we live in a world where Bruce supports Trump
A celebrity billionaire is our last line to protect the constitution and to preserve America's sovereignty.
This is the truly the end of times.

>Epic Reddit Battles of History
>Youtube
>Grownman

Lmao and I thought grown men complaining about "muh sjw!!!" in the """"""""videogame industry""""""" was sad enough. Get a fucking grip

Bonjourno, tumblr. Enjoy your stay.

I dunno, man, that statement seemed pretty redpilled. Complaining about SJWs in gaming as opposed to, you know, SJWs on the major worldwide political stage, is pretty pathetic, first off. Secondly, ERB is mostly unfunny garbage for obnoxious fag teenagers and this video is par for the course for them.

People out of middle school watch this dogshit?

Who does this appeal to other than super epic 6th graders?

The first video was making fun of Bill O'Reilly so from the start.

I found them cringey anyway.

didn't they always suck? i mean, all they ever did was pander. that's their entire business model: pandering to whatever is popular.

I was hoping Sup Forums would weight in on this. I've liked some of the beats in the past. The raps never made me laugh or anything, but they've been mildly entertaining at least.

This takes the cake though, even more than the Jefferson one, because it so flagrantly panders to Jenner without using the wealth of tranny jokes. There's also the faggot rainbow thing at the end.

Best part of the comment section which you'll likely be able to find is when Milo Stewart weighs in on it.

>Epic Rap Battles of HISTORY
>Bruce Jenner vs Hulk
wat

Listen closely from season one. They've always been faggots.
This thought literally ran through my head not an hour ago. Now this thread happens. Thanks for confirming, based user.

>series produced for children pushes leftist agenda

gasp

They have never been afraid of making jokes about cripples, gays and women, so I was really expecting some tranny bashing in here. Too bad.

And yeah the first season is cringey as fuck but they got a lot better. James Bond v. Austin Powers was bretty gud.

OMG THIS MUST HAVE BEEN RIGGED

>Epic Rap Battles of History

utter shit