/ourguy/

/ourguy/

Just fucking die already.

/killyourself/

If you've dropped Arnold for Trump get the FUCK off my board

>Some people prefer an overweight 70yr old man who takes hair medication over Arnold

What has happened to the men of the world.

I think it's OP and the /ourguy/ meme that are hated, not Arnold.

Arnold became a cuck and so he was dropped hard by the remaining defenders of traditional masculinity.

betas flock to him, live vicariously though him as a scheming beta w/ life on easy mode as opposed to an alpha that used his mind and muscles to build an empire from scratch

>ourguy

>DUDE SUPPORT TRANNIES LMAO
>DUDE DONT' EAT MEAT LMAO
>DUDE TRUMP IS BAD LMAO
>DUDE BUY MY APP LMAO
He used to be a God but now he's a pussified shill. Every right wing individual on this board is more masculine that Arnold now.

hes a fag enabler

dropped/10

Ironically it's mostly to do with misconceptions about masculinity, namely that once you decided on something you don't go back on it.
What that translates to is digging your heels in and screeching like a asspie whenever someone insults the guy you picked, and never conceding a single point even if you're clearly in the wrong.

Its like he is forced to say his own catch phrases over and over for the rest of his life. His life is a living hell

yep

arnie is a true american and a butt guy (as opposed to a tits guy)

He´s like a man that became a god

>be arnold schwarzenegger, a normal everyday kid living in a small county in europe
>says let's fucking go and becomes most successfull bodybuilder and inspiration for a whole generation out of nowhere
>starts acting career despite no acting skills whatsoever and a really bad jarring accent
>yet he's in some of the best action movies of the 90s
>even that is not enough for arnold, he decides he wants to become governor
>everyody laughs at him but he doesn't give a fuck and boom becomes the governor of damn california
>despite his political career hes still in the mood to do action movies in selfironic roles
>also fucks a kennedy girl for superior genetics
>must be around 100 years old now and still in a brutal alpha shape

The only thing left for him would be to get elected as the goddamn president just as a cherry on top of it all.
I bet he goes to sleep every night content as fuck.

Arnold is the guy who would beat up your dad, and you apologize to Arnie.

You will all post sad frogs on here when he dies though faggots.

This. People siding with Arnold are siding with the man he hasn't been in decades. The same man that referred to male Democrats as "a bunch of girly men" supported the DNC this year. The man's gone full cuck in his old age.

He's a neocon never trumper, fuck him

After his serving as a Governor he become a really shameful parody of himself, everytime he repeat his "Funny" one liners over and over again I feel sad. I know he must still earn his money and I know he is by far the best definition of an Alpha Male that exists, but seeing those p2w App ads is just... sad.

>>also fucks a kennedy girl for superior genetics
the kids he had with the kennedy all look like shit

the one he had with the maid looks just like him
the half mexican son he fathered has better genetics than those kennedy faggots

>The only thing left for him would be to get elected as the goddamn president just as a cherry on top of it all.
dont you know that you have to be born in america to be the president?
nigger you are dumb

>See a trailer drop for Arnold's new movie
>Less than a million views
>Rush to Sup Forums, surely there is a thread talking about it
>Not even one thread
>This is the only thread featuring Arnold
>A bunch of faggots talking shit because he didn't support Trump

What has this board become?

Can't concede when the opposition refuses to, give an inch they'll take a mile, and never return the favour

Arnie is a cuck now, because he's doing anything he can to keep some semblance of relevancy.
Fame is like a drug, my friend.

We don't deserve scoob