Former Muslim Biker's POWERFUL Message To Radical Islamists

This guy is more american than any of you burgers here on Sup Forums

youtube.com/watch?v=s9cL3OcjwM0

"Grow some balls

We will fight for this nation!

We will die for it!"

>implying radical Islamists aren't just regular Muslims.

Is that Gilbert Gottfried?

Using minorities as mouthpieces for your talking points is the zenith of slave morality.

This is the best. What a sick cunt.

I'd be proud to fight alongside this man.

This is the kind of immigrant we want.

>Former
Why do people give shit about this? Is it like he went into this secret club "Islam" and went out with some spicy secrets and memes?

It doesn't take much to turn on the cock-sucking mode on you guys doesn't it?

Hear hear

Well, Deutschistan, we're proud of our country and we like to see our immigrants share that pride. It's also nice to see Arabs who to come to America choose America over Islam, which is as it should be. If only Arabs in Germany chose Germany over Islam.

>your talking points
repeating digits aside, what the man in the video said sounded like his own talking points

My grandfather is a Syrian-American biker, he's incredibly patriotic and a God-Fearing Christian.

I don't need his approval or showing off how tolerant rednecks are to pursue my group interests. Accepting him as a great pro-american spokesman buys into the liberal worldview.

I came here from Scotland as a young lad. This is my collection so far. My thoughts on immigration are come here legally, assimilate with the culture while still keeping yours but don't try and force it on others.

>drum mag

Digits confirm. Being proud of your heritage is one thing--everybody should be--but we're Americans, and our loyalty must be to America.

That M1A has me jelly as fuck, by the way.

They should cut his head off for apostasy.

Teddy had it exactly right. This is why there's problems with Muslims, and with illegal immigrants and the latino community lately. You can't be a hyphenated American as he put it, you have to be an American first.

Fuck off you mick potato fucking bastard.

It's for when I go out shooting at the spot. Saves some reload time. When properly maintained and adequate powder lubricant used it has no issues.

Yeah I love that rifle man. Next purchase will be a SCAR-17 so I can have a lightweight .308

> Is it like he went into this secret club "Islam"
And we were all aware of Islam and its practices before 9/11...
There was definitely not a secret club going on in the UK and the ME...
Pissed off your secret club the EU got more exposure than you wanted?

Anyway this is some biker giving a shout out to Islamist types and using the "i used to be" just to deflect from the inevitable attempts to label him as "ignorant"

He also accurately reflects a lot of other Americans' views, I think.

We don't want to fight. We don't want to kill, or to hurt anybody. We just want to get along. We want to live in peace with our neighbors.

But it's coming to the point where peace is going to get put in the back of the sock drawer and forgotten.

You have to remember that Teddy was President when America was 90% white and by immigrants, he was most likely talking about people from Europe.

What he said applies to them just as well as it does anyone else.

Going to be an American? Good.

Going to be anything else? Fuck off, we don't need you.

In just the right light I look a little racially ambiguous so every once in awhile someone (usually a black woman) will ask me what my race is. I always reply "American". This triggers the racist who asked me that stupid fucking question.

Ex-muslim biker guy is a fucking patriot and I love him for it.

It works for everyone. Teddy meant it for the tensions with Germany. You can't be a German-American, or an Irish-American, or any of that. Likewise you can't be Muslim-American, Mexican-American, or whatever.

If you want to live in America, abide by it's laws and become an American first and foremost.

RARE

it's always more effective when they speak up for themselves. if a white biker would have said the same thing it would have been racist somehow. that's what we've been saying forever. the moslems or in this guy's case, an ex moslem need to speak up and show us exactly where they stand with some fucking fervor