/ffg/ - Final Fantasy General

Old Thread:

FIRST for WATT

10-team, HPPR

Send Agholor
Receive Funchess and McKinnon

I think he's shook because of Latavius Murray's big game last week. Is McKinnon still the man? Will Agholor regress?

My team right now is...

QB: Brees, Watson
RB: Freeman, Thompson, Gore, Morris
WR: Crabtree, Hilton, Thielen, Shepard, Agholor, Smith-Schuster
TE: Ertz
D/ST: Atlanta (streamer)
K: Succop, Forbath

God damn boys pick my flex PPR

> Forte
> Jordan Mathews

And anyone fresh off the waiver you'd play instead of either of those

> Ginn
> Stills
> Crowder/Doctson
> pretty much anyone else around that tier

So Shady for some reason is listed as DNP for Wednesday but I can't find anything on rotoworld or any other news site saying why that would be

standard 10 here. anything you'd switch around this week or weak areas i should target?

I would start Lewis, chargers Run D is trash

Over Mckinnon vs Browns or Coop vs Bills?
thanks!

where can I improve? I feel like I am a trade guru in my league, completely disgusting how I have this roster I believe. Just got Gronk, what else should I look into?

10man, Halfppr, 6-1, 2nd place.
Current matchup is with leader, winner is in 1st, loser gets 2nd after this week.

I think you'd be ok with either Amari Cooper or McKinnon, but I'd lean towards Cooper. Dion Lewis is still in meme territory, we are not sure how NE is going to deploy him yet. Cooper just got a confidence boost and will definitely be targeted.

some idiot dropped the Broncos DEF, maybe I can pick them up. Should I? They have a nice playoff run.
12 team league.

Reposting for more advice. Rank these guys for this week, in standard scoring:

Nuk Hopkins (@ Sea)
Amari Cooper (@ Buf)
Doug Martin (vs Car)
Joe Mixon (vs Ind)
Tevin Coleman (@ NYJ)
Lat Murray (@ Cle in London)
Dion Lewis (vs LAC)

Is corey davis worth stashing?

Who has been the bigger bust this season?

Isaiah Crowell or Mike Gilislee?

Gillislee

Tyreek Hill (vs DEN)
or
Kelvin Benjamin (@ TB)

.5 ppr

Terrelle Pryor

>ginn, gore, murray, kearse
pick two

.5ppr, 12 man
Mainly need help with my WR situation. Who do you like this week?

I believe so, as long as you have room.

i have him stashed
hopefully after this week it would be worth it

Is Teddy Bridgewater going to miraculously heal Stefon Diggs's penis?

Just gonna give him that good succ

fuck guys, I need to pick a WR.
Golden Tate is questionable, devante Parker is questionable, and Kenny stills' value goes down if Parker plays. Dolphins play tonight, what should I do given these three options? my WR1 is dez.

Stupid 2-PPR league.

Diggs (if healthy) (vs Cle- London)
Or
Cooks (@ Chargers)

It's a shot in the dark but I picked up Dontrelle Inman to put on my bench when my two starters have byes. He was on the chargers but got traded to the bears.

>forte and J. Matthews
lol

With Carson Palmer dead and the Cardinals season basically dead in the water. Plus AP potentially playing a little like his old self. Will the Cardinals even bring DJ back this year??

I doubt it unless they miraculously make it to the playoffs, AP is gonna be worthless too since it’s gonna be stacked box 24/7

Fuck. So I made a mistake dropping my injured Olsen for him? I mean I have Engram but still....

It wouldn’t surprise me if Engram outperforms Olsen after he returns, which is still weeks away. The Giants are pretty much forced to funnel their offense through Engram at this point, and he’s damn near uncoverable in almost every situation. I expect Olsen to underperform when he returns due to the fact he has a foot injury and Cam is hot and cold as all fuck.

Is Matt Ryan a bust? He's been nothing but disappointment to me. I've got Smeth too, so I'm thinking about trading Ryan to the guy with ded Rodgers. Good idea?

>Historically average QB doesn't repeat career best year after losing great OC for an alcoholic meme OC
Really jogs the noggin

bump

PPR, start James White or Tarik Cohen?

Wanting to trade my TY Hilton. 12 team 0.5ppr. What position should I try to trade/package him for?

Qb: Winston, McCown (was gonna try to package him with TY, for someone's Kelvin B., he doesn't have a great qb this week)
Wr: T. Hill, T.Y Hilton, Sanders, Kearse, Woods, Sanu, C. Davis
Rb: Shady, Hyde, Ameer Abdullah Jabbar
Te: asj

What is TY's worth at this point?

Should I drop Matt Ryan for Cam Newton? Ryan has been mediocre as fuck all season. Cam might have some pretty low lows, But he has had some really high highs as well.

bump

If I can should I trade Gronk for Keenan Allen?
My WRs are
Emmanuel Sanders (inj)
Rishard Mathews
Devin Funchess
Jamison Crowder

My new TE will be Jack Doyle

Ok so who should I play

QB: Alex Smith or Deshaun Watson

RB (need 2): Carlos Hyde, Devonta Freeman, Jerrrick Mckinnnon, Lamar Miller, CJ Anderson

WR (need 2): Dez Bryant, Will Fuller V, Nelson Agholor, Marvin Jones Jr,

TE: all I got is witten

FLX:

Def: all I got is Eagles

Kicker: All I got is Vinatieri

Ed Dickson, Ben Watson or Jared Cook at TE?

PPR

Cock

Will Fuller V, Kenny Stills, or JuJu for my flex?

I’m leaning towards Fuller, but the Seahawks aren’t making me happy with that.

I know, I know

Forte's solid in PPR.

Stills. Moore loves him.

yes. The difference in Agholor and Funchess isn't that big so you are basically getting a ticket for McKinnion who could be a league winner.

Didn't practice because he's a vet. Don't worry about it

Nuk>Doug>Tevin>Cooper>Mixon>Dion>Murray

Kelvin

ginn and kearse

Fuller over Garcon for the ceiling, but that's just me.

Diggs

White

RB2 range if you are lucky

I'd keep both if possible. I do think Ryan is gonna pickup as the season goes on

Tough spot for you, but you might have to out of necessity. See if you can aim a little higher than keenan, but I don't think it's lopsided desu

For the record, I skipped anyone that didn't post matchups. Please make it easy for people to give advice

The "experts" say Mixon is a good play this week (vs Ind). Would you play him (in the flex) over Amari Cooper (@ Buf), Tevin Coleman if he's healthy (@NYJ) or Dion Lewis (vs LAC)?

Standard scoring.

I'm not expecting Cooper to repeat his ridiculous performance against the chiefs, and I usually like to play a RB at flex.

Indianapolis has given up at least 60 yards and a 1 TD average per game.You are potentially looking at a floor of 13 points and room for more

Looks like Diggs is feeling better in the penis now. Pick two:
>Diggs @ Cle
>Evans v Car
>Hogan v LAC

Who wins this one?

Right side

Thank you friend

Left side

Thanks for the suggestion I ended up trading Gronk and Jamison Crowder for Keenan Allen and Jared Cook

He’s not

>he fell for the Jared Cook meme

I could really care less about cook I just needed a reciever.

nigger wtf are you doing
>points on the season:
>gronk 69.20
>allen 54.70
plus you can always get a servicable receiver on waivers

Ooph, that's not a great trade for you

Gronk is worth an RB1 or a WR1 all on his own, Keenen Allen is neither of those things and Jared Cook is pretty worthless

Trying to snag Kareem Hunt from this guy in 10 man ppr

He has Andy Dalton as his current QB and is razor thin at WR (has Larry Fitzgerald on bye and Pierre Garcon)

I offered him Drew Brees and Nuk for him, is this a reasonable offer or should I sweeten the pot (say, C.J. Anderson or Alshon Jeffery)?

>can always get a serviceable reciever off waivers
Not in 14 man leagues you can't
>worthy of a wr1 alone
Keenan Allen is now my wr1 before I did this trade my most reliable reciever is Rishard Mathews

Also it is PPR

Who wins in this trade (PPR)?
>A
Levion Bell
>B
Jarvis Landry and Melvin Gordon

glory play on Stills m8

The Browns actually have a legit run D, and it's a shitty London game

STANDARD

I got some issues do i go

Dak P or C Wentz at QB? Leaning wentz

Kai Forbath or Matt Bryant to kick? Kai is a rollercoaster

I keep putting
Kareem H
Devonta F
Jay Ajayi
To run and the always get a mild return, do I swap one for big boy latavius murray?

My recievers are
Dez Bryant
D Hopkins
Doug Baldwin

I need to pick two, worried either dez or deandre get shut down this week

Pick one for one for WR, one for RB and another for Flex in standard league

Chris Hogan v.Chargers
Brandin Cooks v. Chargers
Jay Ajayi @ Ravens
Doug Martin v. Panthers

Jerrick McKinnon, Alshon Jeffery or Adam Thielen for flex? Standard scoring btw. Thinking Thielen.

Cooks
Ajayi
Hogan

Dak @Was or Ryan @NYJ
Martin vsCar or Blount vs49ers

10 man standard

Dak.

He's now elite, and I expect him to finish in the top 5. Matt Ryan has been lukewarm all season, and shit the bed last week.

Your second choice is tougher. I'm inclined to lean Martin just because you know he will get the volume. Blount's matchup couldn't be juicier though.

How about Dak or Wentz?

The 7-0 league leader in my 2 PPR league wants McCoy from me... he's offered me Murray and Martin, then Murray, Henry, and Duke Johnson...

Issue here is that I also have Hunt and Kamara. He also has Elliott and Ingram. Seems like he just wants me to hand him the league and I don't have the room to start all those guys. Even though I'd "win" the trade, we'd all ultimatley lose because he'd be unstoppable... thoughts?

Definitely Dak

Wentz. The 9ers D has been awful

Don't do it. My friend that I'm tied for first with kept trying to hustle elliot off me. I have McCoy and Elliot and it is carrying my team since Rodgers died. There's no point of giving people off your bench/starting lineup that are replaceable if you don't need the people you are receiving from the trade.

Pick 3:
Chris Thompson vs Dal
Buck Allen vs MIA
Mccaffery vs TB
Lamar Miller vs SEA
Lamar vs Chi

10 team non ppr btw

Fuck do I start Kenny Stills before this game starts or what?

Yes, he is. 16 and 13 points in PPR and that's without a touchdown. He has a rock solid floor if this keeps continuing. Stellar flex play.

I am simply because my only other option is Tate who's questionable. Stills and Moore have good chemistry so it's not necessarily a bad play

This. Unless you're team is REALLY hurting at a position it's almost never a good idea to trade studs for depth

Any advice?

That's what I was thinking. My receivers are a bit lacking (I'm 4-3 with the third-most points for) but ither than that I've been fairly solid so far.

Wentz is my #1 ranked QB this week, and Dak is my #2. I'd start Wentz, but it's a bit of a tossup

I flipped Larry Fitzgerald for Julio Jones in a 1 for 1 after the monster game.

AMA

Should I stream miami's defense tonight? I have the seahawks, but their playing the texans who are arguably the highest scoring offense in the league right now. Wat do?

Any other notable ones left?

fuller V
jamison crowder
or maclin tonight

14 man .5 ppr

Depends on team needs but I would say B

These are left.

Fuller and its not even close

I don't like any of your options, but Fuller has the hot hand right now... not excited to start him against the xhehawks though

I had fewer choices and the only half decent choices were Chicago and Miami, and I picked up Miami because hopefully Flacco will suck as per usual this year.

For you I would get either Saints or Panthers. Saints should have a good week and Panthers should have a good rest of the year (they have a decent schedule)

Not Hogan. Don't doubt your top WRs

It's alright. If he overvalues Hunt, you might have to throw in Alshon if you can afford it

B. The difference in Bell and Gordon is small compared to the upgrade of Landry

Thompson, Miller, and McCaffery

yes. Ravens have zero (0) offense aside from a meme RB

Parker is out, starting Stills over Fuller V, wish me luck bros

Baltimore offense sucks nigger nuts. Claim Miami. Don't look back.

i just realized i have to start two of those guys cuz peterson has a bye im leaning toward maclin since hes one of only 2 recievers they have

Who so I throw away?
Hoping someone pans out for a flex spot.

Do it

Evans and Hogan. Don't listen to that retard telling you to start Diggs IN LONDON after being injured.