/poltv/ campaigns for Netflix to cancel Dear White People because they disagree with the perceived political message...

>/poltv/ campaigns for Netflix to cancel Dear White People because they disagree with the perceived political message despite the fact it has literally aired a 30 second trailer
>I am ok with this

>Adult Swim cancels MDE: World Peace because certain people disagreed with the perceived political message
>CENSORSHIP! WHY THE FUCK CAN'T SJWS ACCEPT OTHER VIEWS? FUCKING SPECIAL SNOWFLAKES CAN'T HANDLE OTHER OPINIONS

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.4plebs.org/_/search/filename/ howcouldthishappen/image/FDru0m8k-vIQ5AAgc_inug/
thegloss.com/culture/dear-white-people-review-racist-college-parties-blackface-mexican-stereotypes/
thesocietypages.org/socimages/2015/10/12/individual-racism-alive-and-well/
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3887602/Student-expelled-fraternity-attending-Halloween-party-Bill-Cosby-black-face.html
foxnews.com/us/2016/11/03/oregon-professor-under-fire-for-wearing-blackface-at-party.html
latimes.com/local/lanow/la-me-ln-ucla-blackface-kanye-party-20151008-story.html
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>people aren't allowed to take political sides

>everything is black and white

>Perceived political message vs overt political message
Gee what's the difference?

Who cares? This entire site is irrelevant to anything except occasionally stealing a meme from somewhere else and claiming it as their own.

Literally the only political message in the trailer is "blackface is bad"

Is saying "blackface is bad" such an unacceptable opinion to you that you want to cancel your Netflix subscription because one of their dozens of shows propagates this message?

Sup Forums elected a president

Fuck I love BBCs. Put one in my wife already, she needs her womb bred.

>it's another frogposter

The ironic thing about it is that the "Dear White People" movie this series is based on satirizes black activists, and if that exact same movie was titled "Dear Black People" instead, they would be calling it "redpilled"

"CENSORSHIP! WHY THE FUCK CAN'T SJWS ACCEPT OTHER VIEWS? FUCKING SPECIAL SNOWFLAKES CAN'T HANDLE OTHER OPINIONS" does indeed imply that

>implying we want to give any inch to anti-white kike rubbish

>Sup Forums is this fucking delusional

Dear "black" people.

Fucking this
Did anyone complaining actually watch dear white people? It's like the boondocks inthe fact that the concept of race relations through the black lens gets satirized

Lol

>polshit

fuck off

>Literally

Back you go lad

Why are you sending him to Sup Forumss home?

>pol is stupid enough to use jewflix
you're a shill, now fuck off

They are.

You mean Sup Forums home right?

I mean unless you think because you came here a few months before them makes you 4chenerian
because it doesn't

Why are you using reddit?

I'm not
These are images from when your ancestors were invading our board

The majority of people here use both

>Muh slippery slope fallacy
Grow up

People are stupid. News at 11.

OPBP

My parents can't use the internet.

Go back to the_donald

For what purpose?

>muh fallacy fallacy

fuck off faggot

I doubt more than half do.

Why are some people on Sup Forums caring so much about netflix subscriptions
HMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM

>It's a pol insists everyone else is much more upset than they episode

Oh cool, it's you again. Why have you been spamming about Dear White People all day, you fucking faggot?

Different things.

People stop subscribing to Netflix because they don't like something they're airing -- that's the subscriber's decision.

MDE, supposedly, was pushed by inside forces to be canceled -- which isn't the same as market forces causing it.

you are pretty upset tho haha
keep it locked on archive.4plebs.org/_/search/filename/ howcouldthishappen/image/FDru0m8k-vIQ5AAgc_inug/
you'll see at least 20+ by this guy by the end of the month

Reminder that the >>TRUTH SQUAD>>>>
Reminder that the >>TRUTH SQUAD>>>>>>
Reminder that the >>TRUTH SQUAD>>>
Reminder that the >>TRUTH SQUAD>TRUTH SQUAD>>>>
Reminder that the >>TRUTH SQUAD

Oh shit you got me. I posted an image 3 times in response to bait threads. Guess I'll just I suck more cocks

I knew something was weird about these threads.

Autism?

Don't you get it? He's being an internet hero and fighting all the big bad Sup Forums nazis

>OP campaigns for Netflix to viral advertise for Dear White People

I know it's you, you fucking kike

>Everything is black and white and if you like x that's means you hate y
Kill yourself

fuck off schlomo

>implying this isn't where memes are made

>Stop having different opinions than me! I can't handle it! We won and you're just triggered

Do you legitimately have schizophrenia?

That's not the message. The message is "All white people are so racist that they need someone to tell them not to wear blackface."

Understand the difference or is nuance too difficult for you?

>boycotting means requesting to cancel

It's people literally making decisions. MDE was canceled for political reasons because Tim Hidecker is a faggot.

What these faggots always neglect to realize is that Sup Forums is a drop in the pond compared to liberal media, yet they bitch endlessly about Sup Forums who are nothing but a minor nuisance on their shitty little website.

>/poltv/

Make your own website then.

>>Stop having different opinions than me!

How is someone even supposed to respond to something these stupid? What's the solution you propose? Isn't "Stop having different opinions" what you started in the first place?

thegloss.com/culture/dear-white-people-review-racist-college-parties-blackface-mexican-stereotypes/
thesocietypages.org/socimages/2015/10/12/individual-racism-alive-and-well/
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3887602/Student-expelled-fraternity-attending-Halloween-party-Bill-Cosby-black-face.html
foxnews.com/us/2016/11/03/oregon-professor-under-fire-for-wearing-blackface-at-party.html
latimes.com/local/lanow/la-me-ln-ucla-blackface-kanye-party-20151008-story.html

It's almost as if it's based on truth

Really, you'd be happier on Reddit. I mean that sincerely. They moderate everything there.

>waaaaaaahhhhhh people are using their money how they want and I don't like it!

Smelly dumb frogposter scum

>waaaaaaahhhhhh Netflix is using their money how they want and I don't like it!

Yep it's called the freemarket. Welcome to adulthood.

no, that's not how it works user.

r/thedonald
Reddit has far more power than worthless kiddie Sup Forums memers

So why don't you complain there instead?

I do

>Sup Forums
>white board

L M A O
M
A
O

Fuck netflix, and fuck that show.

If I can't make fun of niggers and Jews, then they can't make fun of us, either...

It's as white as Argentina.

>white nationalist board
>not white
???

All != outliers

Never heard of a Jewish Klansman?

One is top down censorship and the other is grassroots activism by the people FOR the people

>people like things pro-them and hate things anti-them

Holy Shit

Most of them are actually retarded Spics.

>Lefty memes
pathetic

they're both not funny tho

Dear black "people"

the alt-right are turning themselves into 2d video game nazi enemies who no one will feel remorse for shooting

>it's a liberal thinks that they are logical and rational episode.

**wew**

[citation needed]

you're not shooting anyone pussy

>/poltv/

I kek'd

>Implying anyone cares about Richard Spencer

why is tarantino such a faggot

Sup Forums managed to make itself into a white supremacist hugbox without the assistance of censorship, downvotes, or deleted posts

if anything that makes you worse

Of course not. The asspained cucks downvoting a YouTube trailer and shitposting here are more concerned with what they feel is true than anything else.

The alt right is just as fucking retarded as the alt left.

but Sup Forums is multicultural

True on 4pol. Over on 8pol they actually do censor and ban posters if they're not white supremist enough.

Poltards are fucking dumb and annoying kind of like that twelve year old cousin who thinks he's a smart ass. Whenever you let them know that they are fucking up the place beyond usual with their constant shitposting they call you a sjw cuck liberal and post Smug Pepe Trump le epic trolle images. I'm a conservative myself who often visits Sup Forums to check what's going on but I hate seeing their autistic babble when browsing other boards.

What do you not understand about this. Hypocrisy doesn't exist for these people.

If it agrees with me, it's right. That's the core defining trait of the alt-right, and to a degree, the republican party under Trump.