We pretend we're r/Movies

We pretend we're r/Movies

dude don't you think Sicario is a good movie?

I thought Rogue One was good

Why do Sup Forums posters have such big cocks?

So just act like it's normal Sup Forums then?

It's fine. But I prefer John Wick. Also, DAE think John Goodman deserves an Oscar for 21 Cloverfield?

Captain America Winter Soldier was a political thriller.

he's a big guy

no i couldnt get into it because of the woman main character

Not even memeing but
>pretend

dae star wars and star trek im such a nerd

I don't know how r/Movies acts.

Hi, in this thread we're actually going to be civil and discuss certain aspects of movies. Keep the quality of discussion up without being childish and respecting others.

HI FAGGOTS IM FROM Sup Forums AND THIS SHIT IS SO GAY A BIG THREAD FOR YOU KEKS LOL I BET YOU GUYS VOTED HILARY I BET YOU DONT EVEN HAVE WAIFUS NOW POS CUNNY PLEBS YOUR TASTE IN MOVIES IS SO NOT KINO

Op is from reddit, he's trying to figure out how to fit in

>pretend

For you
>XD TRENDY POP CULTURE REFERENCE XD

I like Zabriskie Point, really underrated. I'd rate it high Blowup at least.

Anybody fucking hate how every Redditor starts off their comment with 'I mean, blah blah blah etc'. Reddit is literally just a big circle jerk.

>Reddit is literally just a big circle jerk
I completely agree.

[–]RoiVampire
Yojimbo remains my favorite film of his. Im going to have to check out this book. Does it delve into his technique and his influences at all or is it more focused on his films as a whole?

[–]duketogo1300
Red Harvest has very little in common with the two films beyond some general themes as well as the clever man-in-middle setup. Fistful of Dollars however has multiple scenes and characters that were obvious copies from Kurosawa's film, which were inventions of Kurosawa alone, independent from Red Harvest as well as the film/book versions of The Glass Key. The independent inspiration/adaptation argument doesn't really hold up, it was a clear and undeniable case made by Kurosawa.

I will say it is unfortunate and sad that so many attempt to discredit Leone completely because of the incident, because I do love both films. I don't think either film came close enough to the bleakness of the book, or the internal corruption depicted of the Continental Op character. Hopefully, a proper adaptation does happen one day, and it will probably look a lot like Miller's Crossing. I hope the Coens come back to Hammett eventually.

[–]jazzycrusher
That may be. I've read Red Harvest and seen both Yojimbo and Fistful multiple times, but I can't say I remember the details of their differences and similarities offhand. But I do remember the deja vu feeling I got reading Red Harvest when I realized it felt very similar to both films. So to read the above passage from Kurasawa patting himself of the back for his originality just seemed to rub me the wrong way (even though I am a fan of many of his movies).

Stop posting about reddit.

fuck rëddit

this is completely unreadable jesus christ

You're right

I can't wait for those 4 Avatar sequels

John Wick is the peak of cinema!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!11!!!!11!!!1!1!

>Sup Forums shows how much they go to reddit: the thread

He didnt say roleplay Sup Forums.

will we be treated to a delectable smorgas board of DRUMPF jokes on R&M s3???

>pretend

Baneposting was reddit 2 years ago. Now redditors complain about Baneposting
>Omg ur still posting this dunb meme?

True Sup Forums posters know that baneposting is forever

I LOVE Stranger Things

Isn't having friends, a girlfriend, a car, and a job awesome?

bump

>baneposting
You're a redditor.

Why do you know so much about reddit?

Dark Knight Rises is bad.

This is true though

>"that scene was so amazing, the way he did that just wow"
>"ooh I absolutely loved that part, but me personally, I loved that other part even more, just brilliant"

Rinse and repeat

Do you guys wanna have a meet up and gloriously geek out at the premier of GotG 2?

Its not very good, life isnt just memes

BvS sucked

so is Sup Forums

my sister talks about it all the time

>these movies are good you pretentious hipster!

I love it when a black man gets into a relationship with a white women in movies.

Sup Forums is r/movies, all this board talks about is capeshit and starshit

is wanted just in there as a joke or do redditors actually manage to like it

>pretend