So, can we all agree this is the true power ranking?

So, can we all agree this is the true power ranking?

Looks good to me

>Luckswing pretending to be relevant

>PLEASE WATCH MY SPORT

no

you're right

nfl > mlb > nhl = mls >>>>> nba don't @ me

Yeh looks about right.

Yes, postseason baseball is the best of postseason sports. I'm not sure what's second though.

Where is NASCAR?

Only rural and suburban retards like NASCAR.

please stop posting

Hockey is barely above soccer in this country please stop trying to prove otherwise

Postseason baseball is on another level. Better than postseason football or basketball and slightly better than postseason hockey. MLS actually isn't bad for the 2-leg stuff

Mlb>nhl>mls>nigball>kneelball
Anyone who says otherwise is skin deficient

postseason hockey sux

skin deficient would imply a lack of melanin my man

>boreball

God tier
NCAA FB
NHL
Pro Surfing
Snowboarding
Rugby

Fun tier
MLB
UFC
Tennis
Golf
Motorsports
Sk8boarding
Motocross/BMX

Rigged tier
NFL
NBA
Boxing

Who gives a fuck tier
MLS
Olympic sports
Lacrosse
Women's sports

NFL, MLS, NBA, NHL, MLB, not bad though.

I unironically rate Turnleft higher than boreball

>NFL

Swap places with NBA

>pls crash

go to a Christmas market frog and go play frogger with asahir

>luckswing & icepuck pretending to be relevant
lel always worth a click

>NFL
>brain activity

doh ho ho

>pro surfing
>not putting lacrosse in fun tier
Kys

I'm about with you, OP

That's just like, your opinion man.

Surfing has awesome life threatening action and guys reading and working with mother nature. Lacrosse has the most awkward rules and action. Literally more people show up to girls softball games than that shit.

It's okay, DeClevius. No one really likes basketball, they just like Lebron and the twitter drama.

Is posting on Sup Forums a sport?

Updated version.

this guy actually understands

Kek

>survey of 2000 adults

>hurr durr look at my charts gais these polls prove your wrong buddy

hillary clinton 99% chance

abdul don't you have school today

Is hockey really BTFO?

Ha, nice try but watch this

ok, let's talk in something you murricans love and what really matters in the end, hard cash

This mainly just means that most fans of Hockey are likely more dedicated to another sport like Football or Baseball.

Nope it's actually holidays here, Deshawn

what holiday buddy, you having a fun time?

God tier
NFL
NCAA FB
NBA
WSL

Fun tier
Olympics
Motorsports
NHL

Rigged tier
Boxing

Still Drinks Soda Once a Week Tier
UFC
Motocross/BMX
Snowboarding
Sk8boarding

Who gives a fuck tier
MLB
MLS
Tennis
Golf
Rugby
Lacrosse
Professional Women's Sports
Cricket
Hurling

We call it Toussaint (all saints day).
Great fun shitposting here while Janitor cleans it for free, pal

I get it, so this graph represents how much time you have to use your brain for deep thoughts, while watching one of these american't sports, since there is nothing actually happening on the pitch, the game is so formulaic and repetitive and/or it's filled with commercials and stupid intermissions, timeouts, etc.

I don't ever watch icehockey, so not sure about that one, but otherwise your golden!

hockey is for fat gravy drinking leafs.

Also please add PL, Bundas, La Liga, Seria A, League Un, Super Lig and maybe Portugese, Dutch, Belgian, Swedish and a couple of others, to compare to the 650million people that make up the United States.

Its close, but I suspect footy would edge it. Suprised handegg makes that much actually (then again its like 70% commercials, so maybe its kind of obvious it would make a lot more revenue).

Ok buddy

accurate

The US is only half that size lmao and if you do that then you have to add college football, which isn't even listed and would probably be third on the list

This pic is for sports that require a brain.

Mums tv contract is more than double mls and hockey is a very casual unfriendly sport to watch on tv and mos just got a new contract so what does that tell you?

*NHL/mums lol

It's regional, in a lot of places hockey is the most popular sport

>EPL cannot even beat declining MLB

Wow, Brits you guys are really showing to us, mate.

Are sports with larger teams on the field of play better or worse? Smaller teams lend themselves to a single player being able to clutch it out and carry a team

No, baseball is boring, and barely a sport.

>driving a car
In where it should be.

depends on the sport, baseball has the best of both because players can come up clutch when hitting or pitching but can't carry on defense or pitch every game

Based Nick

>driving a glorified tank 200mph in a pack surrounded by car on all sides at times closer than you'd be comfortable parking your car in if there was an open spot and the cars weren't moving isn't hard

God tier

Snooker, darts

That's it. Everything else is shit

Flip NBA and NHL

Basketball is entertaining af but brainlet nonetheless, but so is Ice Hockey so I don't really see a problem.

At last, we've reached the truth

What is so "inteligent" about Hockey anyway? Literally Ice Football but with the lucky factor 10 times bigger.

Concussionegg is a savage game. A bunch of people colliding like brainless cavemen.

A+

if Baseball had 60 games a season it would be GOAT

the best part about baseball season is the routine, baseball games aren't a "special event" to be on like other sports, you just turn baseball on every single day whether you're paying attention or not. it's more of an event when there's no baseball game on, it feels empty.

I would agree Jose however playing so many games is what makes October baseball so GOAT.

Yes, but it's much more likely for someone to change the channel when they realize how inconsequent the match that he is watching really is.

But MLS has a higher average attendance than both the NHL and the NBA. If no one presumably gives a fuck how do amerisharts explain this?

I'd argue apehoop is more brainlet than divegrass but other than that looks like a good list

Is this a ranking from real sport to edgy gimmicky game?

total attendance is much lower, and the tickets are for all purposes given away for free. NBA tickets are extremely corporate now and overpriced, and the only people who follow NBA (niggers) can't afford 250$ for a game.

For once OP was not a faggot

and NHL just doesn't have the capacity in the buildings to seat many people anyway, same for NBA

no offense mate but given your country, I don't think you're smart enough to understand even if I explained it

Basketball is coold and all but 250$ per game is ridiculous.

>650 million people

Thats ok, I don't understand mandarin, so it would be just a waste of time anyway.

Most seats aren't anywhere near that expensive - you can get decent seats during the regular season for $80 pretty easily.

tickets to mls games are dirt cheap. in many cities a family of 4 can go to an mls game for the same price as 1 nhl/nba ticket

Factual

In theory it's accurate. In reality 99% of all sports fans are the first brain.

Id rank mls higher than nba, its niggerballfelonyleague

it's true grew up on hockey, baseball and soccer but really only watch baseball now.

Damn. How will Euros ever recover?Saving this.

depends on the sport they watch. basketball and football fans tend to be in the lower IQ range, hockey and soccer in the average range, baseball in the high range, and boxing fans being expert tier who tend to have the most passion and knowledge of their sport per capita.

Hockey> niggerkneel> African squeakshoe> spicswing> euroflop

Probably has something to do with MLS stadiums having much higher capacity and much fewer games to pick.

>baseball and hockey, white dominated sports

Looks great

This is correct except for the omission of NCAAB in God tier

There are only three sports: bullfighting, motor racing, and mountaineering; all the rest are merely games.

Is the Kneegro Felon League better or worse then the NBA?

I think the kneeling league is still better but it might die out because of CTE. A game in the snow in Lambeau-what does the NBA have that's like that?