>movie about black guy wanting to fuck other black guys

There's really nothing cucky about this

>if you like a movie, you approve of everything that happens in it
also this

>watching a film that normalizes homosexuality
Cucky
>Spending your free time looking at black people by choice
Cucky
>Watching a nu-male shilled festival darling.
Cucky

If you'd ever watch this film of your own volition then you are a cuck. As a Sup Forums poster you should support the execution of every "Person" involved in the production.

Is this the sequel to Gay Niggers from Outer Space?

For a moment I actually thought you were serious

I am serious. Moonlight is just another cog in the murder machine being using to destroy the white western world. If you enable it then you are an ideological enemy of this board.

you gotta know

go back to Sup Forums kid

>ideological enemy of this board.

>I am bombarded with irrefutable evidence of the white genocide here on Sup Forums every day but I still refuse to believe it and will go out of my way to attack all of those who speak about it because the memes told me to.

It's actually a good movie, just watched it.

If you're so autistic that you can't watch a movie because it has black people in it you should consider suicide.

That's because you're a fucking faggot. Normal people thinks this movie is okay.

just admit you fucked up and retire as soon as possible
wont make it for four years

Thats 75% of this shithole

>see image in catalog
>"I wonder how long it took for someone to use the word 'cuck' in a reply"
>open thread
>first reply
>turn 360 degrees and walk straight ahead so I can leave this post

I consider myself pretty normie (to you faggots) and I don't want to watch this. Just like I will never want to watch Brokeback Mountain. I don't hate gay people (I consider myself a left leaning moderate) but I just don't feel the least bit compelled to watch any gay drama.

I really agree with this as sincerely as I can

But neither Brokeback Mountain or Moonlight were made for the minority the happen to depict

Can you only empathize with straight white men?

I wouldn't know since I haven't watched either nor have I read reviews or plot synopsis' cas I don't care to

So yes I guess I only empathise with straight people not necessarily white men specifically.

If that offends you then..
>FITE ME

It's not like a gay person is just a walking being of pure gayness. Sexual orientation is a pretty small part of a normal, non-annoying person

And that's great that they're all unique individuals. They have every right to be who they want to be. Their lifestyle just doesn't intrigue me in the least so i have zero motivation to watch movies about their gayness.

If a character happens to be gay in a movie i like that I'm watching then the more fuckin power to em

Stop putting his ugly face on the catalog. This is your LAST warning.

But I'm saying that most people who are gay don't have a "gay" lifestyle at all. Those are just the loud obnoxious ones

I'm sure. But still. I'm not in this movie's demo. And for good reason. I don't want to watch a movie about gay black dudes being gay with each other.
No slight against them just that shit ain't for me.

Even if it won awards. Still would not give any kind of shit to watch it.

Just have to accept that there are many people who feel this way.

>watching only for plot
Yikes

really fucking boring man. I skipped through it.

Was a good movie, but it felt too much like 3 episodes of a TV show and not a cohesive movie. Too much was lost and left unanswered when the time jumps happened. Also ending was too abrupt

It's not just about being gay though. It's also about loneliness, alienation, being pressured by your environment, and growing up to become something you're not. You don't have to literally be gay or black to find something to connect with in the movie.

Pretty pleb desu.