What is an easy job to get with no qualifications and minimal people interaction?

What is an easy job to get with no qualifications and minimal people interaction?

Cadaver

Janitor/Landscaping

If you're being serious, consider graveyard shift janitorial/maintenance.

Security guard at night

No people, no work, just chillin in a room playing vidya.

dish washer at a kitchen

Why wouldnt i be serious? I just came off a year opiate binge and after this detox i feel fucking retarded in public places with other people. Just learning people skills again

Sell Chinese shit on eBay? Does that still work?

Shitposter

Pathologist

Warehouse picker/packager/shipper.

Shits legit, except for the sore feet from lunch until the end of each and every day no matter what shoes you wear.

I feel you pham. Not good with people. Can't work with them. Sick of being a lazy bum.

Severely underrated holy shit.

Cart retriever. A rather easy job, don't have to talk to too many people, and can relax for the most part and not even work.

This. I was making 27 an hour stock picking. We got high school kids to start all the time and they'd quit the first week to go flip burgers.

get a job that requires you to be around people. you have to build your social skills back up, just like anything else

Truck driving is also a good option. You have a train with someone in the passenger seat though.

Security guard

One of the ones that sits in a booth all night

Isnt that shit all going to be automated soon though? Like self driving

Look for a job in a hospital. Entry level stuff is phone switchboard, dish room, security. Pays well enough, opportunities to advance if you want. I work in a hospital and security is wrestling psych patients almost daily which could be fun.

Clorox tester

Working in tax. There isn't much interaction at all. It gets depressing.

That's something I'm worried about. It probably will happen soon.

Sounds like u would need qualification

probably better to do that before the job so you don't get fired for being an autist that can't talk to people

Glory hole attendant.

Yeah, then ISIS happens and you are too busy playing vidya to do any proper vetting

options trading

You should look into TSA. They clearly have no standards and you don't need to interact with anyone, you can just stand there looking brilliant until your shift is over.

Ditch diggers never waste money on gyms and tanning salons.

Yeah, true. You could probably do basic tax work with an associates degree in accounting or something. Maybe even get tuition reimbursement and then go for your bachelor's.

Did you not socialize while under the influence of opiates? Which did you take?

President of the United States))

Fentanyl. No i browsed the internet.

i've got a work from home job you can do pays 13.50/hr, can't post it here but if you're interested email me at misterserver123[at]gmail[dot]com

Train driver

Better off thrifting

1099-misc for 2015 for 6 months of work

I am at work right now as the overnight dispatcher for a taxi company. Something like that would perhaps be good for your situation because I am here by myself, but the only interactions that I have are with cab drivers (who are all fucked in the head anyway) and customers on the phone. It seems like it would be a nice compromise because there is some interaction with other people, so maybe you can get your sea legs back and learn to be human again, but its only over the phone so its a bit easier than face-to-face.

President of the United States

Janitor. Full time. Dont work at movie theaters or anywhere with kids or lower class people because it's too gross and they are assholes. I learned this the hard way.

Now I work at a federal office building with great benefits. You have to have a squeaky clean criminal record though