I'm a britfag looking to move out of Poland and considering Spain. Any spanish anons have any advice for me...

I'm a britfag looking to move out of Poland and considering Spain. Any spanish anons have any advice for me? Which areas/cities/etc have high english density? What's a reasonable amount to pay for rent? Anything I should know about moving to Spain?

Don't. You'll regret it.

Why so?

>no jobs
>extreme leftism
>people is annoyingly extroverted and can't respect your personal space
>feminist distopia
>overruned by Romanians and moors

>damn Pakis why don't they assimilate?!
>ah, yes Spain, I'd love to go there, I wonder in which areas they speak English

Will be working online. If that ever falls through, probably just work in a bar or something until I get my shit together.

I don't really intend to deal with other people enough for the rest to be a problem.

Well I intend to learn spanish (Which will hopefully go better than learning polish) but if I ever lose my current income, I'd like to be able to easily get a job working as a bartender or something. It's mostly to have a fallback plan.

There are a million British immigrants here, mostly concentrated by the Eastern and Southeastern coast. Alicante, Málaga etc. However, I expect you not to become like those autistic British pensioners who are ISIS tier at integration. Last year I met two British pensioners at the beach near Málaga. The man (ex-sailor) had lived there for 14 years and was just starting to learn Spanish (an effort that I appreciate). The woman had been living in Spain for 3 years and didn't know a single word of Spanish. Don't be like them.

fuck off we're full
>torero pic
FUCK OFF

>people is annoyingly extroverted and can't respect your personal space
>overrun by Romanians and moors
spotted the "living in a tourist area" starter pack

>spaniards aren't normies

theres a different between being normies and being andalucian half-gypsy subhumans

>normies thinking their behavious isn't equally annoying
yes yes the north is autistic and people don't invade your personal space there no sir, they don't expect casual conversation out of you either

cant tell if you're being ironic or not because its true, northerners dont invade your personal space or are as extroverted and loud

Yeah no. What I might do is set my PC to spanish so I'm forced to learn stuff. Not sure.

I'm living in Poland and while my polish isn't good, I can at least use polish in shops and things. Get the gist of what people say if they keep it slow.

I'm also thinking north coast. Like Santander is looking good?

>South is 10
>Center is like 8,5
>North is 7
>WE WUZ CALM AND COMPOSED AND SHIET
No part of Spain is bearable.

you're just too autistic, did you even visit northern spain
most spaniards on this site browse the internet in english, maybe you should start browsing the internet in spanish too. "forcing" yourself is a good idea, as long as you like it.

Well I might not like it but I'll become used to it. Immersion is definitely the best way to pick up a language. I took a ton of french lessons growing up (grew up in canada) and I'm hoping that that will help a brutha out.

did you ever use the french?
its kinda "use it or lose it" with languages

Not much to be honest. I've used my uni german more.

I'm mostly hoping that what it will do for me is help me with stuff like word differentiation. A big thing when learning a new language is getting used to where word breaks are.

If you have a grounding in French you should pick up Spanish far easier and quicker than with Polish.

T. Brit who lived in France for a few years and encountered Spaniards

Why are you even in Poland?