We hate niggers, we hate jews, we hate faggots, and we hate spics

>we hate niggers, we hate jews, we hate faggots, and we hate spics
if this is not you then FUCKING LEAVE.
youtube.com/watch?v=uILCZARnzkE

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=9ToLm-uCStY
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Sup Forums in a nutshell

I would love to torture that man to death over days and days and days. When I can't sleep at night I dream about mutilating and raping and murdering white nationalists and their families. So soothing.

that's a supremacist dumbass. Know the difference.

Don't care, feel calmed by the thought of vivisecting white nationalists or supremacists. no difference as far as i can see.

Is there a KKK I can join in Australia?

is the kkk still around

You're welcome to try, Edgelord.

kys

Run by the F.B.I. yes.

I've beat the shit out of plenty of white supremacists/nationalists/nazi's in my day. Would gladly remove a few of your appendages and relieve you of this mortal coil if you so desire.

Would much rather kill you.

youtube.com/watch?v=9ToLm-uCStY

Degenerate.

I hate faggots. I hate Blacks. I hate Jews.

But user, Mexicana footpussy is the best. I love spics

>I would love to torture that man to death over days and days and days. When I can't sleep at night I dream about mutilating and raping and murdering white nationalists and their families. So soothing.

>I dream about mutilating and raping and murdering white nationalists and their families. So soothing.

>their families

You sound as bad as or worse then any Nazi, white supremacist / nationalist or any other horrible group that uses violence.

Got news for you m8, but your part of the problem and I guarantee in a different life you would of been one of the brainwashed Nazi SS murdering and torturing innocents.

/thread

what is the main difference? srs

You're a huge faggot

Why can't you like us Jews. We look sort of white and we have decent IQs. And at least were not Muslim.

Kek

Your still going to hell so does not matter to me