Not defending that psychopathic war criminal Hillary at all...

Not defending that psychopathic war criminal Hillary at all, but you do realise that the reason so many shows and people mock Trump is because he's a legit idiot that rants about irrelevant stuff and gets easily triggered. It's not some conspiracy, snl's parody is pretty accurate

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Nf5BKAS5o6A
twitter.com/AnonBabble

*thunderous applause and laughter*

>he's a legit idiot
Prove it.

>aussie mp is a balding ugly manlet

Sup Forums - politics and capeshit

are you denying that global warming isn't a highly politicized issue with hundreds of millions of funding dollars attached to it?

That Untermensch comparison always gets me

People used to defend Bush jr too.

That is NOT what he said or implied

*scrunches face*
China.
LOOOOOOOOL DRUMPFED

He's not wrong. Notice how China gets no crackdowns, no regulations, nothing about the immense immense pollution it produces. Same with India. It's always America and Europe that get slammed for it.

Shit, it's like leftists care about the environment anyway.

>misusing triggered
the left is the reddit of politics

You know how we send all of our coal to China because we aren't "allowed" to burn it because of global warming?

You seem to be looking over the part where he said that the concept of global warming was created by the Chinese to fuck America

so what? China is the biggest producer of pollution on the plant by a wide margin. The United States is negligible compared to them. So why do we get all the sanctions and regulations? Why should we lead by example? I don't agree with his assertion that China CREATED global warming but they sure do benefit the most from it.

I'm sure it has nothing to do with liberal Hollywood soapboxing against every conservative president

So true.

During the debates I was saying that Donald was pointing out all the legit problems with shillary, but that doesn't make him qualified at all.

Guy has no idea what he's doing. Even if you're conservative, you need to open your eyes and see that he's completely out of his depth and the execution of his agenda will ultimately hurt the right wing.

This past election had to have been the worst choice in some time. McCain, Romney, Gore, Kerry would all make much better presidents simply because they have tact and wouldn't have fucking nutbars like Bannon working for them.

Of course, but that is not what I am arguing against at all
China needs to be put in place

>It's always America and Europe that get slammed for it.
>America
>getting cracked down on for pollution

lol good one

you realize China is now greener than the US, right?

Oh so you take tweets at face value.

I'm really hoping that his presidency gives the progressive orb of fury and hatred and chance to bloom and then die so we can finally end the damage they've been doing

I'm a liberal myself and firmly anti-Trump but it's really important that progressives calm the fuck down or else things are going to swing even further in the opposite direction

Citation needed.

Yeah sorry, in my friend group I'm kind of infamous for reading sentences and thinking about what the sentences mean and then talk about what the sentences mean.

What are you talking about? America doesn't crack down on their own stuff enough.
China is the largest investor in renewable energy and is per-capita many times more greener than the US.

>you realize China is now greener than the US, right?
Really? The country that is known for juking its stats so blatantly and cheating at damn near everything is claiming that it's greener than us? You don't say?

Even after all these months I still can't tell if Sup Forumstards are just memeing or if they actually support this guy and his "policies". What a fucking embarrassing buffoon

People like you (people who take the internet and social media so seriously) are the reason why Trump is an utter force to be reckoned with. Enjoy the next 8 years.

They already have plans in place to reduce emissions.
Also this:

>he's just shitposting guys I swear he's just pretending to be retarded

>He didn't actually mean what he said!!
A man of integrity

No, cause Sup Forums has been Sup Forums 2.0 for almost two years now

I legitimately wish any form of politics was banned from Sup Forums, trumpfags and falseflagging threads in general has greatly contributed to Sup Forums's decline.

China spends more on renewable energy than the rest of the world combined idiot. That argument lost all relevance like 6 years ago.

China finally woke up realized giving money to Arabs for oil was stupid and they want to power their own country.

>thinking about what the sentences mean
But you skipped that part with Trumps tweet

They pretended to be idiots for so long that hordes of idiots now think they're in good company

they're investing in green energy now and have overtaken the US in this regard. Obviously up to this point the pollution they made was insane.

In just a few decades, we will see that the race is to be the first power that's not dependent on fossil fuels, and will then make money using their advanced green tech to help those left behind, for a price of course. If trump really wanted to make America no one's bitch, he'd be looking to make his country self-sufficient through renewables. Then you can tell the middle east, russia, and opec to go fuck themselves

This is a very logical and well written post.

However you have to remember you're dealing with memeing shitlords that are more than likely under 18. I honestly doubt most of the trump posters are actual trump supporters.

No I didn't, you're just giving him the benefit of the doubt and inserting a meaning that is not clearly there because it makes someone you side with look like less of an ill-informed retard.

not true

Not taking the internet and social media (two tools which have become fundamental to how humans communicate in the modern day) seriously is a sign of lack of foresight and an inability to get with the times and also general stupidity.

Fucking this

>That argument lost all relevance like 6 years ago.
Wow! its almost like that tweet is from almost 6 years ago.

>everything saying bad things about me is fake news

how embarrassing.

I kinda like it that Trump tweets what he wants and when he wants it. Makes the president more human. I'm so sick and tired of all this politicians have to thread carefully what they say or shit like that, Trump says what he wants and i'm fine with it. I may not agree on what he says all the time but i like seeing his tweets and knowing it directly comes from him

This is your brain on undercuts.

>(two tools which have become fundamental to how humans communicate in the modern day)
So I should take all the histrionic crying people do on social media seriously? I should actually care about their well-being because they posted it on Facebook? Give me a break. If you actually are having troubles in your life, you don't share them with people. The internet is separate from reality.

all politics are reddit

kys

retard

he's not wrong.

why is it that US or the other western countries should cut down their "global warming" contribution (thus cutting production and / or raising production costs just for green energy) whereas rest of the world is just fine burning shit for production? why should the US hamper itself in competitiveness just because? if US should lessen their global warming contribution EVERYONE must do so as well

>...so many things; Frederick Doug-... Douglass is an example of... somebody who's done an amazing job and is being recognized more and more, I notice...

>he's a legit idiot that rants about irrelevant stuff and gets easily triggered.
Just like most of the alt-right.

>7/11/2012
>Almost 6 years ago

Really makes you think.

So this is how people thought Trump wants to execute the families of terrorists and that he says all Mexicans are rapists.

Can you actually prove he thought Frederick Douglass was still alive? Or did you just read a WAPo/Buzzfeed/Thought Catalogue/Upworthy article that dogpiled him?

Being honest and sincere about the fact that he believes genuinely incorrect things is not a redeeming quality

Millennial.

>they're investing in green energy

100% propaganda.

The still dump radioactive cadmium in their rice paddies for fuck sakes

Which tweet did he explicitly say those things in?

If Trump stopped complaining everytime comedians make jokes about him, and laughed instead, they would back off. Old Bush Jr and Cheney knew how to take a joke.

When is the fucking podcast coming back? Is Norm holed up under the Queensborough Bridge or what?

You should tell that to your president. He's currently using his platform to bitch about his daughter's clothing line being pulled.

>taking words at face value
You're a woman, aren't you?

Think about how far ahead we'll be when shit hits the fan tho? If we have renewables and clean energy while everyone else is scrambling to catch up. We're stockpiling oil as well while purchasing from shitstain countries and when they run out we'all be fine. They're spending on building fucking islands while we plan for the future.

Poe's Law

Yes, I'm sure there was a rich mine of deeper meaning in that tweet that's going over everyone's heads.

I didn't say anything of the sort, I just posted a direct quote
Frankly I find it a little funny that you read nothing but a direct quote and automatically assumed I was implying he thought Frederick Douglass is alive

It seems to be an effective diversionary tactic. Him stirring the pot over meaningless shit like SNL can distract from more serious gaffs his administration makes.

>he's not wrong
yes, he is wrong
his statement that the concept of global warming was created by and for the chinese is wrong

You're a millennial too you know.

I wouldn't know, I don't go to twitter.

I already said I am not one of those people who takes social media seriously. If Trump has time to bitch about Nordstrom then he currently doesn't have any real problems. That's a good thing.

>he literally tweeted about Nordstrom being mean to his daughter and dropping her line
>he clearly has no personal interest in this business decision
I honestly don't understand how anyone thinks this man is worthy of president. Its just so petty and pathetic.

Being environmental friendly and using renewable resources aren't even the same thing.

They are tired of middle Eastern countries manipulating energy prices and as a growing country they need a shit inner of energy so they want to be self sufficient. The US should really consider it too but they have King Abdullah's cock too far up their ass to ever go against the mighty Saudi Arabia.

You choosing not to look at hypocrisy doesn't remove it m8

When that happens, the west will be so cucked that you'll be forced to give away all secrets, plans and tech related to green energy. For free. That you spent decades developing.

Trump has been roasted before. He can take a joke.

youtube.com/watch?v=Nf5BKAS5o6A

Men talk straight. It's women who expect you to figure shit out without just telling you.

>maximum disinformation

It's impossible for a tweet to have a rich mine inside of it. The internet isn't real life, are you retarded?

Because I'm aware of the story where many publications jumped on that exact quote for that very reason. Forgive me for jumping to conclusions.

But why even post the quote at all? What about that quote makes him an idiot? Do you not think Frederick Douglass is a great man?

>psychopathic war criminal Hillary at all
You know, Sup Forums keeps saying this and I don't even know what they're always referring to

>If Trump has time to bitch about Nordstrom then he currently doesn't have any real problems.

Please explain this logic

I wonder what he would have to say or do that would be so fucking dumb even you retards wouldn't be able to defend it

What are you basing this claim on?

So what changed?

You were implying that quote was a signal of idiocy

Because usually people complain loudest when there is little to complain about.

>The president on the united states is bitching about Nordstrom on twitter
>This can only mean that the president of the united states doesn't have any work to do right now
Why do you make it so easy to laugh at you

>investing
>being even close to the same level of being green
nah. when they've fully deployed green ways of doing things, i'll accept it.
For now? Back to plebbit..

He looked pretty triggered when Obama cucked him during the Correspondents Dinner

Explain what is dumb?

>Middle East manipulating oil prices

You mean driving them down to unprofitable levels at anerica's behest to punish Russia and Iran?

It's Saudi that has American dick up its ass not the other way around.

>Trump requested to review the jokes before airing.

Unless you think all the writers and the comedians who came out with this info are lying. You also can't say they did it for political reasons because they leaked that info long before he was even a possible candidate.

>doesn't have any work to do right now
I never once implied that.

>Physically laughing at someone online

You're a weird one aren't you?

How is Trump tweeting about a business being affected by politics hypocrisy?

Libya mostly. Oh that was a fun kettle of fish..