Canada

How come Canada has no beef with anyone in the world (including muslims)?

reminder: Canada Day is July 1st

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2014_shootings_at_Parliament_Hill,_Ottawa
cbc.ca/news/canada/calgary/ten-x-nightclub-shooting-1.3397548
cbc.ca/news/canada/toronto/toronto-stabbing-military-recruitment-centre-1.3491719
youtube.com/watch?v=0BoO3_5tU8A
youtube.com/watch?v=CFUyvuJxkSU
statcan.gc.ca/pub/11-630-x/11-630-x2015001-eng.htm
elliotlakenews.wordpress.com/2011/12/19/canadas-black-population/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gangs_in_Canada
youtube.com/watch?v=iwBR0qwHZBA
twitter.com/AnonBabble

What are you talking about?

There was those 2 muslims attacks last year.

Then earlier this year in Calgary, shitskins opened fire at a nightclub. No one died so it was buried faster than garfield finds lasagna

Also there's that ISIS "kill list" on Canadians

Cause Canada is a shit place to live in and no one gives a shit about this shitty country

Are you retarded, there were literally two Muslim terrorist attacks last year, just because they were both incompetent doesn't mean it didn't happen.

We're irrelevant and our only neighbor is the most relevant country in the world.

Why would you start shit with a 3/10 underage girl when her 200lbs big brother in army camo is cleaning his gun right next to her

That guy had mental issues hearing voices that god told him to attack clearly a diagnosis of schizophrenia...doesnt count

>two Muslim terrorist attacks last year

Which ones? I don't remember any.

So what about, the other attack in Quebec where the mudshit ran over the two soldiers killing one, then driving off, and getting his ass rained with bullets by the police?

>How come Canada has no beef with anyone in the world (including muslims)?

lol you are naive aren't you.

>two canadians killed by muslims this year in flipland
>canadians killed in mexico
>half a dozen terrorist attacks past 5 years
>almost every 3rd world country we sell mining equipment to

fucking dumb brown fucks from toronto need to get out more.

Sorry my bad 2014

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2014_shootings_at_Parliament_Hill,_Ottawa

Here's the one earlier this year in Calgary

cbc.ca/news/canada/calgary/ten-x-nightclub-shooting-1.3397548

Too useless to ever be a cause for conflict and too weak to threaten anyone.

Oh and let's not forget this one

cbc.ca/news/canada/toronto/toronto-stabbing-military-recruitment-centre-1.3491719

"Allah told me to do it"

>(including muslims)
Fuck mudslimes, I hate them.

fuck canada

youtube.com/watch?v=0BoO3_5tU8A

That guy was white

The calgary shooting was gang violence...

Anything else?

You meant to say Switzerland, canacuky leaf

>that's where the "cool" guys hide their stash

Merely a coincidence!

>Still the best shitposters in the world
What did creating Canada even accomplish?

Because Canada stays out of foreign affairs, the only reason it has a high living standard is due to its tiny population.

>Burtst into club
>Starts blasting
>Gang violence

wew lad

Also ya missed one sonny, weasel your way outta this one!

Forgot it was 2014 not last year but the Muzzie in Quebec that ran over a couple service members and the one that tried to shoot up parliament a few days later.

Because the leftists are right and our country is better off for letting them take positions of power.

See

He was not white you utter moron. Put his picture up.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Terrorism_in_Canada

Look it up bud.

We just had a lad get beheaded in the Philippines.

So tell me why all the cities with fuckloads of pakis have the most shootings?

we got beef with russia

youtube.com/watch?v=CFUyvuJxkSU

Why are you arguing with moslems on damage control.

Always remember a thing called proxies or that just because you see a western flag that the person is white.

Can you answer this one though?

Oh I'm fully aware most of the bluepilled retards are brown. I just love watching the cognitive dissonance hit them.

Surrey and brampton have the most gun violence in canada and also the most pakis. Not a coincidence.

Oh for sure.

These non white slugs stick to the city safe zones as soon as they come out into the rural areas it's a whole new ball game.

>There was those 2 muslims attacks last year.
I remember 1 schizo running into parliament with a bolt action hunting rifle. He shot someone on his way so i guess that counts as 2 attacks.
> shitskins opened fire at a nightclub.
You belittle the threat that Isis poses by claiming gang violence committed by brown people as Islamic terror.

yep, they are only brave in swarms.

>brown guy talking shit to me
>call him a fucking faggot
>looks at the ground and walks away

They are literally pussies when they are packs of less than 3 just like niggers.

How is it gang violence when they burst into the door and started firing, no targeting someone specifically.

Also it's amazing no one will answer this one

What so you?

Why attack Canada when you can attack the US?

>How is it gang violence when they burst into the door and started firing, no targeting someone specifically.
Then how come no deaths? If they burst in and started firing at someone who was running and taking cover or shooting back, no deaths makes absolute perfect sense. If they went in to shoot whoever they could, they would have got a few kills.

this

According to Wallace, one shot entered the bar and the shooter squeezed off two more while wrestling with front door staff, but police say several shots were fired into the club.

"Two bouncers that work out front, I'm not going to name them, but they grabbed this guy immediately," he said. "They pounced on him. Those guys are heroes and they deserve nothing but praise, they stopped this from being so much worse."

Sure sounds like wild fire to me. Bouncers subdued them. Not like some pussy fag club in Orlando.

You do realize that gang violence by shitskins in Canada is despicable to say the least.

Shitskin gangs shouldn't even exist in Canada.

Shitskins only started being allowed to move to Canada in the past 30 years and they're already ruining us even though we let them in with open arms for a better life.

Fuck niggers, fuck arabs, fuck mudslimes, fuck poo in loos and most of all FUCK CANADA!

It's actually 36 million people, more than Australia, not a massive population but still pretty big.

The actual reason it has high living standards is because it's a white country desu (for now....)

This edge.

Hey tard, you know our national crime rates peaked in 1992 and have been on a steady decline year after year since, right?

let's see the source

statcan.gc.ca/pub/11-630-x/11-630-x2015001-eng.htm

Our crime rate (as of 2013) is the lowest since 1969.

That means the scum are killing each other off faster than we can than our government an replace them

The system works

why do you harbour so much hatred? like white people aren't in gangs or shoot up daycares?

lets live in peace brother

>this edge
pic related

The damage had been done by 92' idiot, you have to go back decades to see a safe, white Canada (the way it's supposed to be)

>Live in peace with niggers and mudslimes
my sides

I live in a fucking 50% arab, 15%-20% nigger area and deal with them first hand every time I leave the house.

You clearly do not need to deal with them and/or are in complete and utter denial.

>white people in gangs
Laughable, what? Biker gangs? Gang violence from whites is so rare it's basically statistically irrelevant.

Just look at the damage niggers have done to this country:

elliotlakenews.wordpress.com/2011/12/19/canadas-black-population/

Also despite making up just 3% of our population, they make up a whopping 22% of our gang members.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gangs_in_Canada

GTFO of Sup Forums faggot

K

Google what kind of havoc white biker gangs were inflicting in the 90s and at what levels (curiously, around the time our crime rate was at its highest). It might have simmered down now, but it is still an ongoing situation.

Nice try, but no. Crime has been going down for 2 decades despite our immigrant population going through the roof. And guess what? It will continue to go down until it gets to the point where it statistically can't go any lower.

can you really not say cunt in Canada?

We'll see.
Cunt.
Can't wait to see our secret services in person.

Oh shit

Wow, that's pretty scary. I am now a #Trumpeteer

Is the list online? Just to make sure I'm on it. (not)

Plurality of our crime is committed by Indians dumb ass, not immigrants nor whites.

>Literally trying to prove biker gangs do anywhere close to the amount of damage niggers and other shitskins do

>It will continue to go down until it gets to the point where it statistically can't go any lower.

Being THIS fucking retarded

How could the crime get that low if we keep importing people who manage to be 22% of our gangs despite being 3% of the population.

Our immigration is still mostly from other white and Asian countries, 2 demographics that don't commit much crime at all. The problem with Asians is the cultural aspect, not crime.

I still can't believe how much of an utter moron you are.

>White biker gangs creating anywhere near the problems shit skin gangs create

You are so far absorbed into your libtard bubble you've convinced yourself of that, sad.

I don't feel like arguing anymore, night.

I find it funny and sad that every single post but one is made by a leaf. This one included.

Canada Day is July 1st. The streets downtown Ottawa are always packed.

This year... I don't think its a good idea to go downtown. Part of me wants to check it out just in case, but my gut says stay away.

Almost all of Brampton's gang violence can be attributed to 'Bro Tier Sikh's' even the fucking Somalis are less violent then them.

thread theme

youtube.com/watch?v=iwBR0qwHZBA

Then don't faggot. Our crime rates keeps going down yet more and more immigrants keep coming to Canada. But HUR DUR I am le edgy teenager with a folder of pictures to make myself feel better.

Every race has its tards, Mr. Proxy.

>(including muslims)?
Yeah no, we fucking hate muslims here in Quebec. Hell, the reason Trudeau got elected in a majority is because of Quebec and its hatred for muslims.

>Canada no beefs with anybody

Lol we're currently sanctioning Russia wtf are you talking about OP?

Read a book.

Anyways less people hate Canada compared to the US because Canada is less retarded on foreign policy.

Oh yeah OP, you should also read up on what Canada allows its mining companies to do abroad.

isn't it an insult in australia when you call someone canadian? Like isn't "canadian" the aussie version of "dipshit"?

>HUR DUR I am le edgy teenager with a folder of pictures to make myself feel better.

You're that fucking mad he posted a picture visualising data from the 2001 census?

>celebrating multicultural day

The FĂȘte de Dollard and St-Jean-Baptiste are over, no more holidays this summer

Not at that post but his entire reasoning. It's Sup Forums tier retarded.

shrek did the holocaust