Itt we post sports figures that we remotely personnally know

itt we post sports figures that we remotely personnally know

Rudi Garcia (current Olympique de Marseille coach)
My best friend was an acquaintance of Sébastien Heitzmann, who played for Dijon FCO when Rudi Garcia coached them

I played high school football with Ryan Lankford of the Winnipeg Blue Bombers (CFL)

Lionel Messi

Although he is not human, we both live on planet earth - at least some of the time when he descends from the heavens where he lives with the football gods

:3

My Dad used to work with Alex Bregman's uncle. I still boo'd the shit out of him today. Fuck the Astros.

Canelo and Oscar de la Hoya

My uncle worked in sports media in LA and managed to establish a relationship with DLH. After my uncle got laid off by his previous employer, DLH offered him a PR job at Golden Boy Promotions.

Yes, I'm a CHI.

Byron Jones of the Cowboys lives in my neighborhood, I see him sometimes.

I live two doors down from CC Sabathia

One of my professors is the brother of Xolos' sporting director.

Oribe Peralta lives a few towns down from my grandpa, he used to play football with my cousins.

I know a few of Santos Laguna's players, Carlos Ochoa is a close friend of my cousin and played Sunday leagues with him.

Landon Donovan is a friend of a cousin, he got us all access tickets to an LA Galaxy game and to meet Becks when he first arrived.

I played high school football against Omar Bolden who was with the Broncos and Bears. I also ran over Bobby Wagner during a game.

I helped Anthony Muñoz with a few local football camps.

there's more but I can't think of any right now

Played against this nigga at my school interclass

hes played for Santos, Munich 1860 and now playing for Estoril (portugal)

hes 21 btw

You go to CSUN?

I've played soccer in UCSB and played against Jordan Morris. He was shit and not even the best player on the field. I cannot believe the amount of talent that MLS passes by in the college system. I know of mexicans who came from academies playing college soccer who actually know how to control a ball yet MLS passes them by

I remember Bacteria got around during middle school

My brother used to play with Ramon Ramirez back in the youth days. His little sister used to kick hard as fuck when were kids.

Channing Frye's little bro and I were friends in HS. When Channing first went pro he bought his mom a house.

A classmate's dad was really good friends with the owner of DC United. I got to go over once and train with them. I don't fucking remember any of them though, they were nobodies.

Not me, but my nephews were really good friends with the sons of the owner of the Suns so they got to go to games and interact with players a lot.

The Ball Family

>I'm a Big Baller

I used to be friends with a guy who played 5-aside with a guy who was friends with a guy who played in the Derby County FC reserves.

I bullied Gabriel Paletta little brother.

I know you people won't believe me, but i go to the same middle school. Diffrent class, but i seen him regulary on corridors and i notice him, because he was biggest chad you can imagine. Half the times abusing some smaller guy with his gang of chads.

My father knows a mother of a girl who used to buy weed from Anthony Joshua. Even more so, he always wishes her good morning, when she comes to visit her daughter.

Played a couple of years below pic related in Malmö FFs youth teams, got to practice with him a couple of times though.

>Lewa is a Chad bully
>b-believe me guise
I believe you. Lewandowski unironically wrote an essay on himself called "RL 9: Path to Glory" for his doctorate

The ref?

I remember using him on FIFA 14 career mode

i did sport étude wit Pjanic. He was a prick.

How so?

My Dad used to work with Theo Walcott's aunt. His aunt also happens to be married to David Yates, who was the director of some of the Harry Potter films. She gave us tickets for a studio tour during the shooting of Order of the Phoenix.

What kind of nationality is that aunt? She looks more asian than black

he was playing too cocky wit everybody around, arrogant prick as it's fullest tbqh but maybe he already knew he was goat..

I never really questioned her ethnic background desu.

Most of Croatian/Bosnian basketball players,either personally or through people who are friends with them.

>bogdanovic
>teletovic
>hezonja
>zubac

I played football with Clarence Seedorf when i was a kid (yes i am old). It must have been about one year before he debuted for Ajax 1, because i believe he is still the youngest debutant for Ajax to this date.

It was on a local football field in Almere, suburb city near Amsterdam, where he mostly played by himself as a form of extra practice in his spare time i guess. At the time he must have been about 8 years older than me.

nah, I went to Berdoo

>Dad is a childhood friend of Lupillo Castaneda
>Known Lynden Gooch since middle school and played soccer with him regularly

Thats about it