Eternal /fifa/ thread: Two Up Top Edition

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=qRAWMVbE-K8
youtube.com/watch?v=u7xzuadBSwo
youtube.com/watch?v=qO7a-Q1HY1I
strawpoll.me/14244437
youtube.com/watch?v=dMtnWxHbyQA
twitter.com/AnonBabble

whos a better meme CAM, Gameiro or Ben Yedder?

How do they make 442 feel so dreadful every year?

Overmars or Rui Costa with Litmanen?

Ben yedder desu
How do they make every fifa feel dreadful is the correct question
I hear Overmars is ment to be very good

Thinking about going full Credit Card FC and building this desu.

Why does this guy sell for over 2k?

>not chucking a cheeky neymar or reus instead of biabiany

>Pelé and Maradona have better passing than Iniesta, Verratti, Pjanic, Modric, Eriksen and Kroos

Problem?

Its more important to cram as much pace in the team as possible. If I were going to change players I would sort that defence first, and Reus and Neymar wouldn't even get near the bench anyway desu.
m8 everybody knows Pele sometimes filled the Pirlo type role of sitting in front of the defence and pinging inch accurate 60 yard passes.

Rate my team lads.

Saving up for Aubameyang, should have him in 2 weeks, with a bit of luck even this monday.

After that I struggle to see how exactly this team could be improved without spending >500k on a player.

>Yashin
>69 speed
should put Bolly in gk if you're going for pace

>LAS
>RAS
>ZM
>LV
>IV
>IV
>TW
What a shit language.

Rate

Manlet defence/10

Sané or Counthino

kek

Will this be as good as I hope?

I haven't got a good feel for a formation yet. I like 433 flat but find sometimes the midfielders are either too lame, or get on top of each other.

>”Blocks your path”

>Counter attacks you

Swap De Bruyne and Pogba retard

I've literally never lost to a guy with premier league squad, they tend to be shit and just park the bus and counter, it's easy to defeat them

No.

Will this meme ever stop? Not everyone parks the bus.

Just did what that Brit told me in the last thread. Beat Barcelona with Hellas Verona on legendary. Am I ready for online mode now?

Online seasons yes, FUT is a whole different animal

I didn't say beat

I said keep a clean sheet

But yes, if you can't win Division 10 online seasons now something is wrong

Post favorite songs

m.youtube.com/watch?v=qRAWMVbE-K8

>spending this much money on a video game you already own

STEVENF tier

youtube.com/watch?v=u7xzuadBSwo

:^)

I live rent free, don’t work, and get a monthly allowance. Plus fifa is the only game I play. I enjoy it alot

youtube.com/watch?v=qO7a-Q1HY1I

>paying to win in a videogame for kids
the first world was a mistake, you can't play fair

This song played when I packed Suarez. The beat came in as Suarez walked out. Been my favorite song ever since

I’m not obnoxious, I skip replays, don’t time waste,no over the top celebrations, I don’t park the bus or counter attack. I’m a comfy player I promise if I can actually get a game in. 9/10 my opponent backs out before kickoff :(

What the fuck am I doing wrong? Why do I lose when I'm always controlling the game? Why can't I score in this bloody game?

>shot accuracy 47%
just learn how to aim lmao

if you can't take a shot on target using literally the best forwards in the game you are obviously doing some basic mistake like shooting on contact idk, try to only take easy shots

Monthly allowance from your mother? Lmao you live rent free because you leach off your parents.

Nah my dad pays for my 2br apt. And I get an allowance while I attend school. Can we not make this about me. I shouldn’t have even posted the stupid team

Your team is shit, it's obvious that you just pick the highest rated player in each position

Your midfield lacks defense and speed, but you with that attack duo you have you should have problems winning. If you have less than 75% won games with that expensive as shit squad you should kys

I would wreck you that’s for sure

I’m 69-4-14

>only 60% won games
lmao you suck

I've got 79% won games with a 10k squad

I didn’t start out with this squad man.

I can count on one hand the amount of times I lost since I got ronaldo and Henry. Of course I can show you if you want, just leave your PSN friend.

>69 out of 87 is 60%
>Argentinian mathemathics

Maybe if your father had made you stay in school like Ameribro you would know he won 79% of his games

>like Ameribro
But he didn't realise I was wrong

I did it on purpose to see if he was an moron

>I-I was just playing

cringe

is 5-2-1-2 a meme formation?

it's one of the best imo

feeling good about my WL pack luck today lads. been nice to mum and people at work all week. Trying to stay positive. it's my time. I can feel it

it's elite, but not with those wingbacks.

Workmates, stamina, speed, att position and crossing. the Boca juniors IF lb is ideal, great at discard value. I can't tell you how many times ive had my wingbacks 1v1 with the keeper and slam a driven shot across the goal

Just packed maldini and sold it, got about 1.2m to work with to make a nice team, halp me pls (xbox)

Maradona was an amazing passer you mong

How do i upgrade this team?

just buy messi and ronaldo, sorted

Never crossed my mind realy, thanks.

Pick a better league and start again or figure out which players in the side you actually like and build a unique and original hybrid around them

just got Draxler from a 2 Rare players pack. not bad.

Which league would you recommend?

Lmao just stfu already. You're only making things worse, moron

90% of players wont even take a shot unless they are deep in the penalty box. They dont even attempt crosses. Sad really

This game is only fun against friends

>le gotta go fast

Depends on what position I guess. Rui Costa is an elite passer and Overmars is the fastest player in the game with a rocket of a left foot. I use Rui at CM and Overmars at ST and can recommend both of them.

pls gib new prime icon sbcs ea

Serie A or >PL are probably best for that amount of coins with room to reasonably upgrade
Best thing to do is find players you enjoy and then build around them (e.g I like SIF Kimmich, linked him with Tolisso and then used some French/ligue 1 players to finish up the team)

I'm so used to everyone I play parking the bus I actually forget how to defend against people who don't.

strawpoll.me/14244437

strawpoll.me/14244437

strawpoll.me/14244437

>only sign tall players

How do I improve this team lads?

That's much better than those people who just take finesse shots with players like hamsik and you can't do anything to stop it.

imo sell all and start again

I never sell players tbqh.

Anyway, what's wrong with it?

>playing squad battles
>get a goal kick just before half time
>pass it out to CB
>CB takes 5 steps backwards as soon as I press the button whilst AI Lacazette screams towards the pass
>chips keeper first time
>0-1 down
thanks EA

Thanks for the feedback man.

the formation is shit
the striker is shit
the wingers can't defend
the central midfielders and fullbacks are mediocre
you have a left footed centreback on the right and a right footed one on the left

Spooky Khedira is great lads

>the formation is shit
How?
>the striker is shit
Best I can afford
>the wingers can't defend
So what? They're not defenders.
>the central midfielders and fullbacks are mediocre
Best I can afford
>you have a left footed centreback on the right and a right footed one on the left
So what?

best song on the game

youtube.com/watch?v=dMtnWxHbyQA

don't @ me

You can afford better players, you just chose to play shit players because they are from the Premier League

Screencapped. Jesus fucking Christ get a job at the minimum you fucking loser

>his daddy pays him to attend community college and live in a 2 bedroom apartment alone

dont play online seasons you retard, the gameplay is completely different from FUT.

just keep playing FUT seasons

>I've got 79% won games with a 10k squad

WOW, SEMI-PRO SQUAD BATTLES ABSOLUTELY BTFO!!!!

Screencapped.

>Sal the Manlet beaner who's also a retard

What else do you people expect from spics?

i play 3-4-1-2 to start then change it to 5-2-3 when im defending a lead in the 2nd half

Well duh it's a PL squad.

Does this work?

>falling for it

>rating Iniesta

See STEVENF

My parents worked hard in their life so I don’t have to get a job at 19 while I attend school. I appreciate everything they have done. Shame your parents couldn’t do the same

reminder not to reply the American Autist in any way, shape or form

>arguing on the internet when you could be buying 84 rated Hilton's RIGHT NOW for 16k

>there’s only one American in this thread

>buying him for 16k RIGHT NOW when he'll be 10-12 by Monday or Tuesday

>he still responds to being called the american autist

top fucking kek. how low self-esteem do you need to have for this to happen?

>he thinks Hilton will be the cheapest 84+ OVR IF by 15k

Lol my parents probably make more than yours but it's not about that it's about being self responsible and growing up.

You actually get a fucking allowance to go to community college? Holy. Fucking. Shit.

Also you're in college and spend this much money on a video game... this should be a wake up call, kid.