/ZHG/ Zero Hour General

Continuing this semi-rare series of generals where we gather together and discuss on a more general level how cosmically fucked we are as a species at this point in time.

This is a thread for discussing that ominous feeling you've been having about the state of the world today, and about how things seem to be deteriorating at a feverishly rapid rate lately, both socially and politically.

I'm sure someone will chime in with the handy list of /zhg/ links that I don't have ready right now, but some good conversation topics could be today's meeting between Obama, Trudeau, and Enrique, where he murmured dissolving borders between the countries, or Bill Clintons meeting with Loretta Lynch, the woman who is supposed to indict Hillary for her email server abuse... A clear and wild conflict of interests.

Face it bros, the western world is on the verge of a cataclysmic buttfucking barring a major upswing in events. Globalism and Marxism are on the rise, and growing stronger at a rediculous rate now. Acts that used to be shrouded in secrecy take place in plain view now, as the people are too sedated to even muster defiance.

The clock is ticking. Welcome to /zhg/

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=0Z760XNy4VM
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/John_B._Calhoun#Mouse_experiments
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/John_B._Calhoun
youtube.com/watch?v=vII-GxsrR2c
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Milgram_experiment
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Stanford_prison_experiment
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Second_Coming_(poem)
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Precariat
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Egregore
dailymotion.com/video/x4hdcc4_namibia-project-link_travel
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Self-fulfilling_prophecy
entwicklungsdienst.de/fileadmin/Redaktion/Publik_ext/Staying_Alive.pdf
anonymousconservative.com/modern.pdf
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/77198488/#77199204
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/77315519/
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/77325300/
80percentarms.com/products/80-ar-15-easy-jig
80percentarms.com/collections/lower-jigs/products/easy-jig-tool-kit
80percentarms.com/products/80-lower-receiver-type-iii-hard-anodized-billet-ar-15
amazon.com/gp/aw/d/B0048EFUV8/ref=mp_s_a_1_3?qid=1464734033&sr=8-3π=SY200_QL40&keywords=router dewalt&dpPl=1&dpID=41MSATBmFfL&ref=plSrch
amazon.com/gp/aw/d/B0011XSEW6/ref=mp_s_a_1_2?qid=1464734122&sr=8-2π=SY200_QL40&keywords=dewalt drill cord&dpPl=1&dpID=41Qg0pUZJfL&ref=plSrch
youtu.be/SiHdV5slQps
palmettostatearmory.com/psa-16-mid-length-5-56-1-7-premium-rifle-kit.html
80percentarms.com/pages/faq
nrdc.org/experts/rhea-suh/our-drinking-water-crisis-goes-far-beyond-flint
youtube.com/watch?v=OhyXQsKUIkM
youtu.be/kKv1EoLqT8Y
bibletools.org/index.cfm/fuseaction/Topical.show/RTD/cgg/ID/3335/Do-not-harm-oil-and-wine.htm
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Also a friendly reminder that all countries experience cycles of growth, prosperity, decadence, and then ultimately collapse.

It is my personal belief that the United States of America ( and likely most European first world countries ) are in the stage of decadence currently.

Social media, keeping up with the kardashians. Trigger words such as "racism, xenophobia, and mysoginy", transgenderism, a laundry list of genders and sexual orientations... All degeneracy that only a peaking civilization can afford.

Things such as these simply never develop when a civilization is constantly at strife, but emerge when the people have time to be lax and indulge in decadence. They make people weak and complacent with their surroundings.

This is why Hillary is polling ahead of Trump currently. Even in the face of gratuitous amounts of damning evidence against her, the people simply cannot be bothered with making a choice that could slow the spread of,degeneracy. It has become too strongly a part of their daily lives. They are consumed by it.

Welp, looks like this is gonna sink. Nobody going to bump this to life?

I usually make them at 1:00AM/10:00PM, homie.

Here, have the links

/ZHG/ IMPORTANT LINKS

>Mouse Utopia experiment
youtube.com/watch?v=0Z760XNy4VM

>John B. Calhoun's Mouse Experiments
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/John_B._Calhoun#Mouse_experiments

>John B. Calhoun
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/John_B._Calhoun

>Arithmetic, Population, and Energy
youtube.com/watch?v=vII-GxsrR2c

>Milgram Shock Experiment
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Milgram_experiment

>Stanford Prison Experiment
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Stanford_prison_experiment

>The Second Coming Poem
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Second_Coming_(poem)

>Precariat Definition
>((((Must Read, Goyim))))
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Precariat

>Egregore
>"Gaetan Delaforge, in Gnosis magazine 1987, defines an egregore as a kind of group mind which is created when people consciously come together for a common purpose."
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Egregore

>Looking for a new community for Zero Hour?
dailymotion.com/video/x4hdcc4_namibia-project-link_travel

>Self-fulfilling Prophecy
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Self-fulfilling_prophecy

>Staying Alive
entwicklungsdienst.de/fileadmin/Redaktion/Publik_ext/Staying_Alive.pdf

>Modern Political Thought and Evolutionary Psychology
anonymousconservative.com/modern.pdf
>(WIP, reply to contribute)

Oops, forgot the trip

/ZHG/ Important Threads Catalog

Post #: >First Ever
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/77198488/#77199204

Post #: archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/77315519/

Post #: archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/77325300/

I stopped counting the number of times a day I cry out for God to just burn the whole place down already..

WORDS FROM A WISE user

>If we want its quality to stay up, these threads need to be good nightly threads and not just a constant general inviting trumpposting and other le ebin memes.

>Also this should be first and foremost about philosophy and psychology before it's about /x/ shit. I'm not saying weird stuff isn't welcome, hell, it's probably encouraged, but this is already good enough without being a [pointless] "spooky thread."

I've started doing this too, but I've never felt this way so desperately in my life... Up until maybe a year ago.

About four years ago is when I started noticing things were taking a real turn for the worse, but it's just in the past year they feel desperate and hopeless.

Yeah, everything is fucked and we're largely surrounded by soulless psychopaths and mindless simpletons. Why do you want to talk about it instead of drowning yourself in the countless distractions now available in the modern world?

Thanks bro, good looking out.

Your logic is why we got into this situation entirely. You spelled it out so perfectly.

everyone is fucked and retarded because of the lead in the air and water

seriously how can we even recover at this point

It depresses me deeply

>It is my personal belief that the United States of America ( and likely most European first world countries ) are in the stage of decadence currently.
You're referring to the book "Fate of Empires" by John Bagot Glubb. This is probably information that belongs in the OP.

For those out there feeling extra existential tonight...

>I will die happily, of old age, of course- and nothing will intervene in my comfort, truly what has been is to be expected forever. I am in no panic, I have yet to see an explosion outside. I am fun to be around because the laugh track follows me wherever I go, I'm like a TV comedy show.

>I know what it takes to get laughs: a frenzy of histrionic and cartoon thought. I know what music I should like, it is part of my mating strategy, and being fashionable. I believe that I have things figured out, I'm in demand; popular in the honeycomb as they say. I know all that time that I've spent in that ritualistic trance staring into the television was well worth it, as life is hardly ever difficult.

>The truth is decided by what my ego wants to be true, so I have no reason to worry. Why would I ever invest in anything existentially threatening? Nothing worth knowing is not unknown to me, for what else is there in life but to see? I am adept at a variety of videogames, me, running around shooting my virtual gun at my virtual enemies, from this I know that I'd useful in a war. What validates me is that I'm great with women, asides from my impressive knowledge of trivia for today's television show, I can do many tricks. I can roll over, jump through hoops and play dead. Life, to me is like a pissing contest.

>I know my phone better than I know my family. I have a life, I have everything society tells me I should have. I matter because I go out a lot, and when I'm alone I masturbate in the mirror secretly hoping I get caught. I know I exist, I have friends that can prove it. Making memories is what life is about, a commercial taught me that, and that I am free!

>My masters know what is best for me, I have no objection, I'd never object, besides, I haven't been told how I'd even do so. I'm so proud of myself, I have nothing to fight, I have all the time in the world. Reproduce, die, and tell some jokes.

Nice quads.

It depresses me severely as well too. In all honesty though, there is a chance for recovery, but I would optimistically put it around 40%.

The only way to open people's eyes, you would first have to change the narrative they are being force fed all day every day. Thankfully for us, twisted liberal-propaganda tier news only comes largely from a very few sources, I bet the banning of about 10 of the largest sources would put us on a track to recovery. CNN, MSNBC, ABC, Facebook, Google, huff post, gawker, buzzfeed, and a few outliers like politifact. Take those down, and maybe people would start to see the light.

In order to do this though, you would have to make libel and slander illegal, which (I swear I'm not using this thread to shill for Trump) is something Trump has mentioned a few times. This is a good thing.

Say whatever you want about it being an unconstitutional infringement of free speech, but it isn't. You are still free to do or say whatever you feel at any point in time, UNLESS you are claiming to be a news source. Then neutrality and sticking strictly to the facts has to be strictly enforced.

Bias has no place in journalism, and today's sheeple soak it up like a fucking sponge.

Hey Sup Forums allow me to show you how you can legally manufacturer an untraceable, unserialized AR-15 in your very home without any gunsmithing experience.

To create your AR you will need the following items.

>AR Jig

80percentarms.com/products/80-ar-15-easy-jig

>Tool Kit

80percentarms.com/collections/lower-jigs/products/easy-jig-tool-kit

>80% Completed AR receiver

80percentarms.com/products/80-lower-receiver-type-iii-hard-anodized-billet-ar-15

>Router

amazon.com/gp/aw/d/B0048EFUV8/ref=mp_s_a_1_3?qid=1464734033&sr=8-3π=SY200_QL40&keywords=router dewalt&dpPl=1&dpID=41MSATBmFfL&ref=plSrch

>Hand Drill

amazon.com/gp/aw/d/B0011XSEW6/ref=mp_s_a_1_2?qid=1464734122&sr=8-2π=SY200_QL40&keywords=dewalt drill cord&dpPl=1&dpID=41Qg0pUZJfL&ref=plSrch

>Lube or coolant for the drill bits

>A vise to hold the jig

After you have acquired all the pieces, watch this instructional video to help guide you in finishing your lower.

youtu.be/SiHdV5slQps

CONGRATULATIONS

You now have an untraceable firearm that's totally LEGAL*! Take pride in knowing you've manufactured a gun in your very home.

But we're not done yet, the fun has just begun. Now you can assemble your rifle however you'd like!

This is a good starter kit

palmettostatearmory.com/psa-16-mid-length-5-56-1-7-premium-rifle-kit.html

*ATF letter and FAQs here

80percentarms.com/pages/faq

Can someone post the screenshot of that anons dream with Jesus ir whatever it was? I saved it one night with the intention of reading it later, bit accidentky deleted it.

Thanks in advance and bumpybumpy

I'll try to get some discussion going. Late night Sup Forums with serious discussion is generally breddy gud. Anyway, it has been an interesting past several days since the Brexit vote. I know here on Sup Forums we have mostly been enjoying the ensuing tsunami of butthurt over the result, but in our revelry I think we are losing sight of a pattern. The Traub article in Foreign Policy and a few other things we've been talking about here are inciting the general public to a frothing rage, which doesn't make sense to me. The CFR and its various public faces have always stuck to script, and considering the length of time they have incrementally been steering the ship towards their globalist agenda I find it highly unlikely that a few members would suddenly "let their mask slip" and publicly spit in the face of a democratic majority.

I think all of this... Brexit, Trump, everything... is part of an incremental shift in the narrative geared towards acclimating a percentage of the population towards the normalization of globalism as a contender in the arena of ideas. Things which were waved away as tinfoil wank material years ago are now being seriously discussed openly by political figures in the EU, and I imagine a very similar result will happen when/if Trump is elected.

If you are 30+ years old like me, try to remember back through your life and piece together the slow, incremental way in which gay rights were first normalized as a concept and then legislated into existence in this country over a span of decades. In short, I see the same thing happening right now with the globalist narrative.

The pendulum swings this way, that way. SJW will recede to the backlash currently underway being spearheaded by this very board. The counter-reaction will swing too hard, as it always does, and seismic shockwaves will ripple out from a Brexit-level shift. "Something must be done!" "This is the problem with democracy!" bleet the sheep. On and on it goes, back and forth...

bump. I've felt this too user. Everyone seems stressed and bitter and on the verge of becoming radicalized (some already have been), even people who I consider normies.

Dont worry guys. It will appear and snap the West out of it.

Oh the amount of people in our age range (18-35) coming out openly on social media and stating "This is why democracy doesn't work, just look at the Brexit" is downright fucking horrifying to me.

I mean, you always expect a fringe element to think in a radical way right? But this is not a fringe belief. I bet over a third of our age group thinks this way.

> If democracy means less Browns, less feminism, and less genders on my omnigender checklist, then fuck democracy!

Thankfully our older generations (Those in their 50s and older) still have a bit of fucking sense, since they haven't been as heavily indoctrinated by media as our generation was during their formative years.

But I fear the upcoming generation will be even worse. Fucking toddlers are walking around with iPads these days, and I'm sure it won't be long before their latest Disney games include a third gender option.

whats wrong with globalism

Keep in mind, people 35+ were are old enough to have memories, whoich sadly seem to be fading of the communist USSR being the evil that it was. We were fed anti communist propaganda to counteract the KGB propaganda infecting the school system.

Once the USSR went poof the Western anti communist propaganda went away, the communist propaganda stayed. Huge mistake.

This had better be bait kiwi. Different groups of people have different interests, having them under one government is not feasible. It's also much easier for (((them))) to control one government than hundreds.

>Oh the amount of people in our age range (18-35) coming out openly on social media and stating "This is why democracy doesn't work, just look at the Brexit" is downright fucking horrifying to me.

I think that's the point, though. Again, pointing to the Traub article - does that seem like a good PR move for the cause of promoting globalism? "Fuck you bunch of retards, you're too stupid to know what's in your own best interest"? The reaction you are experiencing to these things is expected, but again the point is more that just the idea of nations dissolving into a global superstate is now becoming incrementally less of a far-fetched absurd proposition. Again, the trans "debate" followed along a remarkably similar pattern of reaction/counter-reaction, until eventually the elite's control over the traditional mechanisms for setting public opinion were able to slow the pendulum to a stop closer to the point where they want it.

I think we are getting into the "warming up" phase for introducing globalism as a serious proposition. Seems crazy and far fetched, but I'd argue its considerably less crazy and far fetched than it would have been a month ago, let alone ten years ago. Then consider the timetable these people have been working under.

I agree.

I feel down, like everything is falling apart.

I almost feel like capitalism and the whole financial system is fundamentally broken, and for the most part, I'm just wasting my time working 9 - 5.

Everyone knows it's broken, but no one is willing to give up their technology and cool stuff yet.

I predict a big technology backlash soon. I think people are going to start fearing technology and rejecting it.

I rank journalists along with politicians and lawyers as irredeemable human beings.

However, I don't think the media is truly to blame. The media consists of individuals, who are simply spouting opinions that confirm the biases of the listening public. I think the real issue goes back to what you mentioned earlier, about strife sharpening society and the persons within it. Without an all-consuming struggle such as large-scale war or working to survive, people are left too much time to think, and it drives most people mad. Just as sensory deprivation tortures the mind into concocting imagined sensations and impulses, the ordinary man/woman feels the need to create ridiculous values in which they believe fervently and thoughtlessly. Now with the advent of the modern age, this ancient cyclical tendency towards self-destruction and insanity is combined with the ability to communicate your thoughts instantly without any need to consider the impact or consequences since you can go right back to slurping up the myriad of inane distractions which poisons and cripples modern man. The result is the modern world, where every individual remains within their echo chamber spewing their haphazardly developed opinions to anyone who will lend an ear without having to evaluate the real world implications of their simplistic ideals.

Sorry if that comes across as babbling, I'm a bit tired.

Conservatism is missing the fucking boat by allowing liberal teachings to run rampant in schools and universities. One of the biggest problems.

On the surface level its peculiar to see charts and graphs showing democrat voters having a higher average schooling level than republican voters, which usually opens us up to attacks like "lol republicans are so uneducated and unintelligent"

But when you dig further, you'll realize that it's the 2, 4, or 6 years of liberal Marxist university teachings that will turn a moderate to a democrat. Men who don't care for politics will naturally allow themselves to become more liberal during college as well as it aids them in attracting a mate.

There are of course exceptions, like frat alphas who do whatever they want, have strong conservative beliefs, and get laid regardless, but for a more timid or even middle of the road guy, the path of least resistance to get a piece of ass is becoming a liberal.

And at age 18-20 the only thing you are EVER thinking about is getting a piece of ass.

This whole 'Democracy is broken because I didn't get things my way' trend is frightening.

pretty cool shit OP keep it up with these useful information in this shitposting shithole

Care to expand upon this for those not in the know (me)?

nrdc.org/experts/rhea-suh/our-drinking-water-crisis-goes-far-beyond-flint

Or you could just fucking buy one in a private sale.

It is, but what's even more frightening is what lies in wait within that particular Trojan horse.

Niggers are shit

youtube.com/watch?v=OhyXQsKUIkM

Another way of simplifying how things are going in our current political climate, and why I feel it is more likely than not that globalism and Marxism will be making some big moves in the near future....

Let's put things into simpler terms: Offense and Defense. Consider two forces, conservative nationalist values, and liberal Marxist globalist values. They are dueling to the death. Currently Marxism is the attacker, and nationalism is defending.

The problem is, when you are in the "defensive mode" you aren't gaining any new ground. You are merely fighting tooth and nail to retain the ground you currently have. Every time Obama tosses up some new gun ban that gets shot down in congress, folks around here take to cheering and claiming a massive victory. It is not a victory. Nothing has changed for the better or worse. It is a stalemate, and when you are only getting the following results over time : Stalemate or defeat, the overall result is a defeat.

Let's get comfy, if you're down for that

youtu.be/kKv1EoLqT8Y

Remember Mr. Rodgers Neighborhood?

What a warm, wonderful show for kids... Nothing like that could exist these days.

The protocols, if you're familiar with them, really ring true today. Whether they're forged or not, their content is too accurately prophetic to be pure hate. Evola had so.e wacky ideas, but I think his stance that anti-Semitism was a healthy mind state for peoples of cultures whose central values were faith, loyalty, courage, devotion, honor and constancy was spot on. I hear echoes of this in your post, correct me if I'm wrong

I had a very vivid dream last night. All I remember is "NORWAY IS THE KEY".

It's driving me crazy today.

Not babble at all, very astute. Animals weren't designed (didn't design themselves if you're an atheist) to be comfortable, but rather to strive for comfort. Comfort does not breed improvement.

Self cultivation is the highest good, it is what nature, through the will of God, has been up to for millennia

bump

Not babble at all, very astute. Animals weren't designed (didn't design themselves if you're an atheist) to be comfortable, but rather to strive for comfort. Comfort does not breed improvement.

Self cultivation is the highest good, it is what nature, through the will of God, has been up to for millennia

Very true, conservatism needs to remember it's ancient and primary objective. That is, maintaining society through education and upbringing. We need to take back the role of the father from the Jew government.

The danger, in my opinion, is concluding and ascribing intent once we recognize methodology and pattern. It is one thing to map out these patterns of behavior, to know the playbook so to speak that globalists (or Jews, as you apparently prefer) are using to promote their agenda. It is an ideology that is actively seeking political supremacy, the primary obstacle of which right now is people's inclination towards tribalism and nationalism/patriotism which has traditionally served the interests of the local ruling elite but now stand as roadblocks for the international elite.

So there is currently underway an attempt to steer the masses away from this and towards embracing the vision for the world that they advocate. But towards what ultimate end? What is the "fine print", what is this end superstate going to actually look like? This is beyond our field of vision and dangerously speculative - this is where I begin to break from the majority consensus of Sup Forums, because - unlike the Protocols or similar documents, be it Alex Jones and globalists or the Protocols and Jews - I do not necessarily agree that the intended end state is our enslavement or eradication. I am not willing to wholly apply sinister motives to these shadowy figures ruling atop the pyramid, because while I can speculate on that, that's all it is - speculation.

We are all limited in our field of vision on this matter. We are looking up, they are looking down. It is like an ant trying to figure out what you're doing when you're loading groceries into your refrigerator. It can observe the motions you are making, but lacks many many layers of relevant context and concepts which allows true understanding of what it is witnessing from its seat on your kitchen floor.

Once people begin to realize the massive debt will not be repayed the financial system will collapse, once the financial system collapses the resource extraction industries will collapse, oil production will begin to decline as companies can no longer add debt to keep expanding production, the world will enter a economic hyper-depression that will never end

Danke

Ayyyylmao, gun show in my area soon!! :D

>Zero Hour General

Have to say, I like this thread.

Anyway, right now I'm just planning. As we know, the world is changing rapidly, there's a breakdown occurring of not just society but in individuals as well.

My plan? Exercise, cleanse my lifestyle of as much degenerate hedonism as possible, keep /fit/ and hope for the best.

Keep yourselves strong bros, it's your responsibility to not allow yourselves to grow weak in these times.

How does one get on the offensive without total self sacrifice? Or is that what is necessary?

Regardless of what the intended result or finished product may look like, (I agree, it's very difficult to speculate) it is still frightening to hand your future over to the hands of people who seek to destroy things that are genuinely considered "good" like a stable happy family unit, sheltering children from the evils of the world, and modesty in all of its forms.

Last year I couldn't bench the bar and just two days ago, I hit 185 for a single rep. It feels good man, and makes me feel alive, something I don't really feel very much lately.

Looking in the mirror, feeling my muscles grow... Realizing I actually do have muscles now, shoulders, a chest, having family and friends ask me to do things because "you're so strong now" (Even though I'm really not lol)... Feels good and has given me a healthy hobby.

It's probably the only thing outside of gardening that keeps my mind off the state of things these days.

Can you feel it? Something moves in the shadows unseen, stretching out hands unknown to grab the prize of prophecy. Fear for everyone, for fear is coming.

Jesus Christ. I've been feeling this foreboding more every day. It's as if we are on the verge of complete anihilation by tyrannical governmental forces.
Rights will be trampled while we all watch "Ow, My Balls"

Again, very astute, but my issue/pessimism or whatever lies in the fact that these vying for global control consider themselves those loading the fridge and everyone else the ants. Who's to say world peace would be bad ? But, as I feel a lot of people feel, who's to say it's possible? In another post in this thread I mentioned that we aren't built to be comfortable and I think conflict is necessary, even beneficial as it diverts aggression from the local and gives men a sense of honor, purpose. Idk, I like being the author of my life and right now I feel my creative freedom is being severely limited by the encroaching globalization of society

Haha haha, can't wait for the movie Ass to come out irl

God dammit, you're killing me.
I am so fucking sick of watching these mindless consumers dancing down the path to destruction

Is that really their endgame though? This is getting a bit /x/ tier but sometimes I feel like they just want to enact prophecy forcefully to trigger the end times... For no reason other to have triggered the end times... Or perhaps they feel they can change the outcome (cheat God) somehow after forcing his hand.

Again very /x/ but when things go on in the world today that make no sense whatsoever, you start to wonder.

Right? Kinda wish I had started in high school desu famalam

Guys, I really want to start a settlement with you people, or move to a small town somewhere with blue collar jobs.

I only feel sane when I'm on Sup Forums
>inb4 implying

Kali Yuga baby, find and collect Good and find ways to preserve and protect them through the coming darkness

Got busy reading. Here is your bump

Kinda get you, but ima clarify real quick, I only feel completely sane when we have a high quality ZHG thread going (not all are satisfying) and the occasional thread that for whatever reason turns into a circle jerk of insight, rare though they may be with all the summer/shillfag threads

In listing what they seek to destroy, you seem to be framing it as a goal - again, the intent of their actions. I agree that the current trajectory has had as a consequence all of the things you've listed, but we are in a transitionary phase and one whose intent and eventual consequences are beyond our scope of vision.

Just as a hypothetical to hopefully clarify my point of view on this: Let's say that the globalists (or Jews, as you prefer) are deliberately corroding national and ethnic identity through all of the mechanisms that we talk about outside of the boundaries of this hypothetical here on Sup Forums. They succeed, and eventually everything breaks down to a point where the notion of separate national identities becomes so close to irrelevant that they are able to create their superstate with minimal resistance. Mission accomplished... but what comes next?

Well, scenario (a), which is the one many of Sup Forums are convinced of, is that the elite will be content ruling over a global slave plantation akin to the Old South, with hordes of brown people there to service them while they wallow in their riches.

What if, however, the end state is something akin to a technocratic utopia? Where people are genetically engineered to be super intelligent and physically perfect, akin to Gattica in some sense. All the problems we rage about with blacks and other groups eradicated, everyone is civilized and peaceful and we are able to rapidly accelerate our expansion into space without all the waste of international conflict and the chaos inflicted on our species by all the stupid people.

To be clear, the above is not a pitch for the NWO. I am merely framing things in scenario B in a positive light because the two examples highlight my point concerning intent. If you knew for a fact that scenario B was the eventual goal, how would that impact your fear and anxiety regarding the methodology they've implemented towards achieving that goal? Herein lies the problem.

>I want to be the author of my life

Exactly what the fuck I feel, couldn't have said it better. Whether my life is a failure or success or anything else, I want it to be the result of my choices. Fuck letting some self-righteous prick decide what's best for me or anyone else because he thinks he's better than the rest of us.

Well I think those not totally gone off the deep end believe that it is indeed THAT that is the goal, we just don't trust puppeteers to do ot and would rather that come about naturally as each society overcomes various adversities that face mankind and gradually come into a natural state of coexistence. Trying to implement it too early, given history, eg colonialism, is bound to ens in conflict and set us back

Simple things man. Tis a gift to be simple, tis a gift to be free...

There was a prophecy about the end of the world happening sometime not long after Norway strikes oil.

Yeah. The lost innocence thing really gets me. Will parents still read fairy tales, and old fables to their kids, or is it just going to be raunchy, classless garbage from now on? Kids don't even have a chance now when they get freaking iPads, and access to 200 channels before they are even in school.

Third seal—a black horse
As for the third seal, John said, “So I looked, and behold, a black horse, and he who sat on it had a pair of scales in his hand. And I heard a voice in the midst of the four living creatures saying, ‘A quart of wheat for a denarius, and three quarts of barley for a denarius; and do not harm the oil and the wine’” (Revelation 6:5-6).

I'm inclined to agree, of course, hence me being on this board. One hang-up I have regarding allowing natural evolution to simply take its course with regards to the development of our species, however, is that it is considerably less efficient a system than engineering change in terms of time tables. Again, given that we do not know what they know, there is no way to reasonably dismiss the possibility that there is something other than impatience motivating their endeavor. I don't think I need to make the case that it would be easier for them, as figures already sitting comfortably atop the pyramid, to simply allow things to progress naturally as you prefer. Hence, the possibility exists that there is some other motivating factor we are unaware of. If you do not believe it is sinister in character, then the possibility exists that they are acting in our actual best interests.

>What is God picturing then? The key is to remember that this "famine" is ongoing just as the wars and rumors of wars of the second horseman and the deceptions of the first horseman are. There are occasional lulls of plenty, but the experience of history is that most of the time, the ordinary individual is just getting by. Just as God predicted in Genesis 3:17-19, he labors and toils to eke out a miserable living only to die, worn out and broken in a few, short years. The third horseman's job is to follow his red brother's devastating wars with oppression, corruption, and scarcity so that men stay weak and poor and many die.

bibletools.org/index.cfm/fuseaction/Topical.show/RTD/cgg/ID/3335/Do-not-harm-oil-and-wine.htm

I'm less inclined to think of the motivation as impatience but rather as ego. And I still haven't made up my mind on whether their conscious motivation is sinister or not, but I don't think I will. To be fair, if I had access to limitless information and power, I would most likely try to do what is good for all, even if I was unsure if it was for all or for me. Yet, one thing I am sure of is I would operate in the open, with conviction and courage and would not let my spirit be sabatoged in any form

>It's another THE END IS NEAR episode
kek gtfo

Did you write this because this is the first good poem I've read in ages.

>Yet, one thing I am sure of is I would operate in the open

Let's be honest with ourselves on this point. Given people's general aversion to radical paradigm shifts as a built-in survival mechanism, how do you think the general public would react to a straightforward and open approach? Particularly the throngs of stupid people who get confused when McDonalds rearranges its dollar menu, let alone receive a seismic political proposition like "let's completely reorder the world and begin a revolutionary biological engineering program to raise the median IQ of the entire species" (again, assuming intent there).

I'd like to think I wouldn't just act. Even if it meant sacrifice my entire life and leaving the responsibility to others, I would do my best to explain, address concerns, compromise where necessary, and yet be resolute. I think that as long as people see good intent with sound reasonig not based solely on pathos or ethos, people will understand. The more people on board, the easier it becomes. Also not a huge transhumanist for the record.

Idk, I'd rather fail working together than succeed by treachery. Maybe it's just my value system, but success by questionable means is not success for all, it's success for you

Also, bump for moar discussion y'all!

I think I am sympathetic towards it only to the extent that I am very much an "ends justify the means" person, which is why perhaps I differ from the majority consensus here on this one particular topic. Substantial positive change to the fundamental paradigm we operate under without "breaking a few eggs", as the saying goes. Look at our shift away from medieval feudalism as one easy example... or the Reformation... Or the Enlightenment.

*has never happened without "breaking a few eggs"

Sorry. Also, board is currently being flooded with shitposts so this thread might get quickly buried.

last bump before bed, will read any new responses in the morning.. Good night everyone. God bless.

Fair enough. I'm certain about one thing, however, I am in the camp of the eggs and am willing to get broken for what I believe in. My broken shell will cut. Sorry, too stubborn for anything else.

Anyway, nice chatting, I'm gonna fall asleep now.

Likewise. I'm sure I'll pop in the next time we have one of these threads, I always enjoy the discussions that come out of them. Good night.

What makes me keep coming back to these threads in particular?

I should be working. I would be much better off if I kept improving myself instead of spending my time here. But I do, because I almost feel like these threads offer me some bizarre sense of safety. Why though?

Paul Blart

범프

100% this. I've given up drinking and will start a lifting/exercise regimen soon, along with BJJ and hiking. Best of luck to you and all others reading this. We'll need to look out for each other when they come for us.

I'm not a native German, neither do I look the part. Should a civil war break out what would be the best course of action to get lynched by either site?

My advice would be to side with the nationalists, but you're German and that would make you a Nazi. I would devote my time towards caring for my girlfriend and her child if I were you.