Pic that trigger Sup Forums

Pic that trigger Sup Forums

>4 year old
>Able to declare anything
And tomorrow he will say he's a truck, and the day after tomorrow a F14. It's a fucking kid

>seize the means of reproduction! Trannies of the world unite YASSSS QUEENS SLAYYYY

Not really "Sup Forums" but more the Sup Forums and meme cancer that pretend the boards quality matters when a thread about him or something relating to based Sup Forums pops up

What's wrong with that picture? Is it because it was posted on facebook kappa?

When i was 4 i wanted to be an helicopter

>there was a time when it was widely acknowledged even by leftist media that kids are too young to be able to decide their gender and that it could just be a phase

>this is no longer progressive enough
>now children as young as 4 have the valid choices of an adult because its 2017

T-thank you progressivism

Social media will be a great assistance on that great day which is to come.

is english not your first language? This sentence makes no sense. And I mean that in a "I literall can't tell what he's trying to say" way, not a "I disagree with your politics" way.

So I guess if they're adult enough to decide that they're also adult enough to face death penalties, jail time, being sued, etc. I'm ok with it.

I know a 4 year old that says he's a transformer and even does the transformation sound

I understood his post pretty well. Are you sure you're not dyslexic?

Minors are tried as adults all the time. Did you not know this?

People don't sue kids because it would be a waste of time. They don't have any money. If you're proposing that parents be insulated from the actions of their kids, I don't really have a problem with that. Though I suspect most lawsuits in these circumstances would allege the parents were either negligent or tacitly (or overtly) condoning the actions of the child.

4 year olds aren't tried as adults, user, dunno where you live but that doesnt' happen in the first world.

>tfw you're not an F-14

>Gender Revolution
>theres nothing revolutionary about the continued enforcement of gender as a social construct

Isn't it unhealthy to push this stuff on little kids, why would ever want to have the genitals of kid to be mutilated, the fuck is wrong the LBGT movement and NatGeo. Wouldn't be surprised if these kids killed themselves in their late teen years

>Mom, I don't want to be a girl anymore, I'm a boy now
>...mmm...sorry, Julia, but you don't have weewee now

Only faggots want to be a F-14, real planegenders are A-10s

in 50 years, they're going to look back on sex changes the same way we look back at bloodletting or lobotomies

"holy shit, how did we ever think this was okay!?"

Considering that it puts a cap on your life (around a decade or so), it'll be on the way out soon. Especially if the Electric Pence has anything to do with it

Fuck off you stupid Sup Forumstards. Memespewing useful idiots

>tfw not an attack helicopter

Anyone can be tried as an adult provided it can be demonstrated that they understood what they were doing.

I've always thought of it like those african tribes that pierce their faces with metal rods or get those giant hoop things on their lips and shit.
Just why? It's fucking freaky looking

Same thing for people who cut up their genitals and mutilate themselves and take hormones. Fucking why?

Why can't you just be a regular gay person or just wear girly clothes or something? Isn't that enough? Mutilating your ballsack and turning it inside out will never allow you to change your sex chromosones or get pregnant, why go to those lengths it's just so fucking bizarre

Does show is now frasier articulation is encouraged

>not really Sup Forums, but more the Sup Forums, and the meme faggots that pretend the boards quality matter only when threads about, pic related, or something related to based Sup Forums pops up.
ftfy

>black dad, fat feminist white mother
checks out

even if 90% of post-op trannies kill themselves, i don't think the volume will be big enough to change the narrative that NOT transitioning is tantamount to torture

they're constantly pointing to the high suicide rates of transgender people that haven't transitioned

the parents should be put in jail. this is worse then fucking kids, by far. fucking a kid gives them a traumatic experience. giving a kid hormones, telling them they can be something they can never be( a different gender, it can't ever happen, period) possibly performing permanent surgeries on their genitals. Look at how much guys around here obsess over being cut or uncut, imagine having your fucking dick chopped off and stuffed inside you as a 10 year old? what kind of god damn insecurity might that lead to as an adult? It's fucked up. Also taking hormones before you are in your 20's messes you up permanantly.

This.
That (((bitch))) is so ugly she looks like she writes for HuffPost, no doubt she convinced her negro spawn of gender dysphoria

Don't assume my fucking gender.
I'm a fucking alpha.
Alpha of what?
Who gives a fuck, it's my fucking gender and you will refer to me as "Almighty."
Not he, she, or xhe, it's fucking "Almighty."
Why, cuz I fucking say so, don't fucking assume my fucking gender!

>tfw i grew up loving channels like NatGeo and Discovery Channel because of their documentaries
>would record them on VHS with my dad
>its all garbage now
What the fuck happened? What am i suppose to watch with my future son?

You can just google gender dysphoria and try to understand senpai.

just so we're all clear, they're not chopping off the kid's dick. That kind of decision would be made much later in life. For now he's probably going to just wear dresses etc. I mean by all means continue getting your panties in a twist about this but just bear that in mind.

>it can't ever happen, period)

Easy solution is we eventually reach a point in transhumanism where we inhabit cyborg bodies, clone bodies and so on...

Then only the "brain" would indicate the original gender and that becomes a non-issue anyway..

>tfw
>no picture
fuck me i forgot

>Considering that it puts a cap on your life (around a decade or so)

did you just make this up? this is literally not true.

>Also taking hormones before you are in your 20's messes you up permanantly.

No it doesn't.

Did any of you even watch the doc? It literally explains why people could be/are trans gendered.

It's like you guys want to spout pre-convinced notions rather than just try and educate yourself.

It's not suicide that I was talking about. The operation itself puts a massive strain on the patient's body. The vagina from the operation looks nightmare inducing as well. Google it, it's fucking disgusting.

That's still child abuse, ie making a decision for that will negatively affect his life. It may not seem that way immediately, but you know that kid is going to be made fun of and split from the crowd. Kids aren't dumb, they pick up on that shit quick, even if they can't properly verbalize why. And what happens when he decides that he was a boy all along?

It's forcing mental illness on your kid, at the very least. You don't see parents trying to force their kids to have bi-polar disorder or schizophrenia.