Is plastic model building a Sup Forums approved hobby?

Is plastic model building a Sup Forums approved hobby?

it takes dedication and is from older animes where evolved manly men drive robots exterminating inferior human

Approved or not, it's entertaining at least. I like painting little plastic men.

>building toys
give back jobs proxy-sama

Yeah it feels really accomplished

a lot more than playing video game

I'll alow it

Who needs approval for entertainment value?

I'm not proxy senpai

legit han chinese

>plastic model building
Grade school was the shit!

>not building a murder-capable weapon of war

>Implying I'm not building pic related as well

What game is this from?

>Is plastic model building a Sup Forums approved hobby?
no.
not at all.
>lord emperor trump
>warhammer

Yes / not politics.

MFW OP is a chink

proofs and you will be chinese overlord.

Dust Tactics/Warfare. Good game, but the company fucked it. Mini's are cheap though.

Give me few minutes I have to go to gym now and I need to post from mobile so different ID and all

i looked at this for like 30 seconds thinking it was a miniature really well painted before i realized i was being a complete dumbass.

I dunno, but I'm pretty Sup Forums myself

Most recently, I went on a building binge a year ago and built an MG RX-78 Mk3, an MG Super Gundam, and an MG Gundam EZ-8.

Back in High School, I built every variation of the 1/100 Wing Gundam variants, as well as the 1/100 Epyon and the LM-HG EVA-01. I also built the Tamiya 1/350 HMS KGV and Bismarck, though those were half-assed 14 y/o-done builds.

I'm not sure what I want to do next. Part of me wants to finish out my Eva collection with the LM-HG builds of 00, 02, and 03. Part of me wants to flesh out my MG lines and build an MG Hyakushiki, Zeta, GM, and RX-79.

Part of me wants to go batshit insane and build the Ver. Ka. Sazabi.

What should I build next?

As an aside, day-to-day, I keep my power level well hidden and you wouldn't know me as being any different from your average hipster in the extremely hipsterized Baltimore neighborhood that I live in. I was a massive nerd in the past, and I hide it well while indulging in my past life once in a while.

Do I look chinese enough to you senpai

SPACE! I FORGOT ABOUT SPACE!

The Polar Lights 1/350 Refit Enterprise is also a strong contender (as is another shot at 1/350 naval steel, though I'm thinking the HMS Hood or the Nelson/Rodney this time around)

I'm a fag for Sup Forumses and I have like 30 gunpla. Getting a banshee norn to complete my phenex and unicorn tomorrow in the mail desu.

Fellow /m/en

I too am a 1/100 fag and I'll be building the MG force impulse and amazing red warrior next

Gonna get REborn once it hits

>I will never paint this well, why live?

build a boat

ITS GAY UNLESS YOU ARE BUILDING WW2 AIRCRAFT OR TANK MODELS.

FUCKING GAY ASS ANIME MONGOLIAN FINGERPAINTING BOARD

>teach science labs in college
>most students button mashing troglodytes with shitty hands
>rare student with dexterity and skilled hands
>ask them if they built models as a kid
>answer is often yes

>tfw I build these, and also 40k

Fuck you, Nofunstein.

Calm down.

I think it's a good hobby but it's not quite the same value as video games in terms of price

No imagination senpai

timestamp next to chinese symbol, or you're proxy.

my friend makes a living building and selling flats for those.

I'm in a gym where am I gonna find a pen and paper

I wanted to attach an image of my state issued ID but my net if proven too slow to upload it through clover

And that's how you know your political ideology is a joke.

>namefag

Opinion discarded

Good enough for me.

I want one of those cigarettes

as far as plastic model building goes, it's cool if you're cool, otherwise it's pathetic

Only degenerate if you don't paint them

>buy a gunpla because of color scheme
>paint over it

What's the point

My dad used to make military models in his spare time, mostly Nazi/third reich stuff.

He was pretty redpilled but I don't think he had a hatred or dislike towards Jews or non-degenerate immigrants/minorities.

My dad was pretty alpha.

Sure, as long as you don't make degenerate looking dioramas out of them.

What do you mean Senpai?

Like recreating battle scenes or scenes from anime?

Miniatures are alpha as fuck idgaf what normies on pol say

Is gunpla just going to end up on every board? Is this a form of shitposting I don't understand?

I've only seen then on m beside from this thread

There's a constant thread on /toy/. Saw another one on Sup Forums yesterday. Now what's an excuse to post it on /x/?

Is that a Zaku tank?

>Wasting time on the Plastic Jew.

Kill yourself.

You can post it on Sci to ask if it's really possible to build real ones based on the blueprint of the models

Or m for best music for building this stuff

Or on fit for fit proved hobbies

>wasting time on virtual Jew

Kill yourself

my dad would always build models like that, him and i would usually build the gundams one

pic related was my first and favorite model, my dad taught me a lot, i cant thank him enough

lol, im sorry guys, im having a little to drink and it's my birthday and i literally spend the whole time inside, im feeling a little down right now

Don't you think companies are making you pay more to buy things that should have been built by themselfs?

I think it's more expensive to design each panel for user construction and customization than the company build it themselves

Models are more complex than regular plastic toys

And when it is premade it's usually a metal build and cost way more anymore

It's okay Senpai

Also plastic is shit. I remember paper wwII plane models. They were a thing.

What about the nice vinyl gundam action figures?

Autism.