To be fair, you have to have a very high IQ to understand Serie A. The tactics are extremely subtle...

To be fair, you have to have a very high IQ to understand Serie A. The tactics are extremely subtle, and without a solid grasp of theoretical physics most of the game will go over a typical viewers head. There's also Montella's nihilistic outlook, which is deftly woven into his characterisation- his personal philosophy draws heavily from Narodnaya Volya literature, for instance. The fans understand this stuff; they have the intellectual capacity to truly appreciate the depths of these VAR penalties, to realise that they're not just rigged- they say something deep about LIFE. As a consequence people who dislike serie A truly ARE idiots- of course they wouldn't appreciate, for instance, the humour in Allegri's existential catchphrase "Warm up for me, Sturato" which itself is a cryptic reference to Turgenevs Russian epic Fathers and Sons. I'm smirking right now just imagining one of those addlepated simpletons scratching their heads in confusion as Maurizio Sarri's genius wit unfolds itself on their television screens. What fools.. how I pity them.

And yes, by the way, i DO have a Benisvento tattoo. And no, you cannot see it. It's for my teammates' wives' eyes only- and even then they have to demonstrate that they're within 5 IQ points of my own (preferably lower) beforehand. Nothin personnel kid

What went so suddenly right?

>Someone copied my pasta
T-thanks

Since this thread may attract some serie a posters: anyone has both the pics of the pepe in Juve's shirt mocking the pepe with Milan's one and viceversa?

Don't have the other one

That's fine, I need it for tomorrow's thread since there's Milan-Juve

Btw Karsdorp broke his crociato

Young team, it needed time to gel
Also Benassi is the GOAT

Melan can win right?

Quick rundown:
-Romanista bow to Monchi
-In contact with Eredivisie agents
-Possess psychic-like foresight abilities
-Controls Rome's 7 hills with an iron but fair fist
-Own castles & banks globally
-Direct descendants of the ancient royal blood line
-Will bankroll the first cities on Mars (Monchilla will be be the first city)
-Own 99% of ACL tear research facilities on Earth
-First designer babies will in all likelihood be Monchi babies
-said to have 215+ IQ, such intelligence on Earth has only existed deep in Tibetan monasteries, Area 51, Florenzi's hospital room and the shrine to Totti
-Ancient Sumerian scriptures tell of an angel who will descend upon Earth and will bring an era of enlightenment and unprecedented transfers
-They own Tottibot R&D labs around the world
-You likely have Tottibots inside you right now
-Is in regular communication with the Archangels Michael and Gabriel, Roma Ultras and the pope, forwarding the word of God to the Olimpico. Who do you think set up the meeting between the pope & the Nainggolan high command (First meeting between the two organisations in over 1000 years)
-They learned fluent Italian in under a week
-Nation states entrust their runner-up trophy reserves with him. There’s no gold in Ft. Monchi, only silver
-He is about 7 decades old, from the space-time reference point of the base human currently accepted by our society
-In reality, he is a timeless being, existing in all points of time and space from the big bang to the end of the universe (when Roma will win the Scudetto). We don’t know hi ultimate plan yet. We hope he is a benevolent being.

>-Own 99% of ACL tear research facilities on Earth

florenzi is actually not ded
has schick taken over at the romacoma?

>to the end of the universe (when roma will win the scudetto)
goddammit

Serie A won't be goat until San Marino Calcio make it to the top flight

roma acls

Strootman x 2
Florenzi x 2
Emerson
Nura
Capradossi
Ponce
Rudiger
Rui
Pellegrini
Karsdorp

>karsdorp has torn his ACL
I cant deal with this shit anymore

>Own 99% of ACL tear research facilities on Earth

Did ACL tears bring down the Roman Empire?

Is this /Serie A/?

>Blocks your path

Not really, that'll come tomorrow

i-is it time to start watching serie a again?

Don't worry, we're still trash

>unironically watching juventuswinslol
I could understand it if you were Italian or from some non-football nation like the USA or Denmark

Just watch your league, it's better

Front line is looking better

Defense is trash

>man city/Chelsea wins lol the league

The last 5 Premier League seasons had 4 different champions while the Italian league in the last 5 seasons had only 1 champion

Leicester was a million in one chance

ManU doesn't have the skill to finish at the top, totty is eternally 2nd place, and arsenal is arsenal

yeah, better watch juventus get the title 8 weeks before the last game of the season

juvewinslol era is dead

The sun is rising on Serie A once again after a long and dark 10 year winter.

Juve matenatically won the title later than Chelsea last season

serie a appeals to aryans

t. Muhammad Al-Faqiri

[spoiler].t[/spoiler]

Montella made me lose hope.

>tomorrow's thread since there's Milan-Juve
That's in Saturday not tomorrow

How is that possible, user?

Tomorrow I'll open the matchday thread

I wish the fans would do to him what they did to Berlusconi when they threw that statue on his face in 2009 or whenever that was

What happens to Allegri if Montella wins?

>opening a matchday thread a day earlier
For what purpose?

That wasn't a Milan fan tho

We've been opening the Serie A threads on Friday for a while now

Absolutely nothing

What do you care, you will show up 4 hours late anyway, safe and secure from getting your kebab butthole torn apart, with obligatory muffled >MUH 433 in the distance.

wow

>Sell 90% of your starting XI
>Improve

It makes no sense at all.

Get a new physio staff. Milan was the same a few years back.

>Calhanoglou
Bad, turkish Beckham

>Bonucci
A reckless Astori with attitude

>Rodriguez
What if Radu had a tan and a manbun?

>Gigi "muh 6 million" aka the camel Donnarumma
Literally mid tier Serie A keeper on a GOAT salary

>Franck Kessie
Right-footed Muntari

Anyone else come to terms with the fact that Milan spent their money mostly on memes?

>tfw I'll never give TayTay a cheeky peck on the lips

>it's a "torn ACL episode"
really not a fan of these re-runs

This , new physio staff should resolve the problem, since these fuckers came the injuries increased quite a lot, fuck with Zeman who worked them until death they were all fit and fine.

Someone needs to be held responsible for sure. It can't be bad luck and coincidences anymore with this track record of busted knees.

>come to terms

it was always clear as a whistle, they should really look into chinese money laundering dessuo

fucking Inter made Skriniar a promo vid

facebook com/Inter/videos/1682597355123730/

>long live harambe

Can any of you Italy-bros explain to me how difficult it would be to purchase a ticket for the Napoli - Juventus match on 1st December?
I looked up a little bit but the system comes off a little bit complicated and I also have the impression that the tickets online are black market only.