Discuss

Discuss.

Other urls found in this thread:

pollmill.com/f/what-is-the-size-of-bae-min-seon-kctv-jeju-announcer-s-nipple-rmk4rtm/answers/new.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>NBA and NFL
Agree

>MLB and NHL
Nope, both are the pratician choice together with Football.

MLB ~ FIFA > NBA > NHL > Rugby ~ NFL

>manlet beaners chase a ball around for 2 hours, occasionally feigning injury
>game ends 0-0

nah son

>comparing 4 leagues with ~30 teams and yearly competition to a system with +220 teams and a competition every 4 years

FIFA is absolute hipster garbage get that shit outta here

>moneylaunderingball

>NBA
For niggers and cucks
>NFL
For whitetrash and hillbillies
>MLB
For old dinosaurs and latinos
>NHL
For Canadian and anyone who is not fit enough to play either NFL or NBA
>Soccer
Fags, minorities and Euro cucks

NBA > MLB > NFL > NHL

Also FIFA is not a league

Pic is not true, you can still get lifelong brain injuries from playing fall down and cry.

>fit enough to play in NFL

updated my pic lol

perfect

>surrender monkey shows off his shit taste to all of Sup Forums
Way to be a faggot, OP.

Unlike all the other posters that don't show off their shit taste to all of Sup Forums, right?

When you make a thread, even casuals that only browse the catalog can see OP's shit taste. Commenters aren't usually seen until you open the thread.

do you know what NFL training camps look like?

That's accurate.

>hating kino NHL

Stay mad, jacque

In what way is NHL even remotely interesting compared to the rest of those sports? It has the less depth of any major sport I know of. Even roller hockey is more interesting, fast and it can actually be seen properly on a TV.

>inb4 muh hits muh fights
these are not good team sport attributes because they have no relevance in the outcome of the score, stick to boxing or NFL if you like those

What metrics are you using for "depth"

How is the entire premise of hockey any less deep than Soccer? Score on the opposing net.

hockey is so boring that they allow players to hit each other so there is something fun to watch

plus, you can't even see the puck during the game

pollmill.com/f/what-is-the-size-of-bae-min-seon-kctv-jeju-announcer-s-nipple-rmk4rtm/answers/new.html

Soccer is so boring they need to make the games longer than any other sport AND add time at the end in the hopes of a team scoring a single goal

By depth I mean tactics and variations that can be used in order to win a game.
It's not ice hockey's fault, tho, every sport with few players on a small field usually turns to shit.

Football, on average, has the same actual play time as most 60min sports with stop clock. Same actual play time as ice hockey, curiously.

>By depth I mean tactics and variations that can be used in order to win a game.

I think its safe to say you havent watched much ice hockey.

2 full DRW seasons.
I've also played it a couple of times here, with a canadian born friend I have in Viseu.

hockey has less tactics than football, it's a well known fact

Switch NBA with NHL and you got yourself a good list

>2 full seasons of a rebuilding team

Good to see you know nothing about hockey and how its played

Wrong

So you're saying it didn't count?
ok.

You cant have a team playstyle when your team is a peiced together misfit bunch that changes every month. Thats like taking a whole bunch of first year soccer players and expecting them to play a certain way.

Go watch an established team, or better yet if youre a Wings fan, go watch any wings game from 1995-2010, youll see they all play the same tactic every year

>5 players team on a tiny pitch have more strategic depth than 11 players team on a huge pitch

How small do you think a hockey rink is? You realize its just over half the size of a soccer field

11รท2 = 5.5
Hockey has 6 players per team.

You seem to imply I didn't/don't watch any other teams games. This is false. Sup Forums picked the team for me :^)
Look, I'll never have the same understanding as you do about the sport, that's ok, but what can even be remotely compared to, say, a Napoli vs ManUtd, if it occurred today? The play styles are so fucking different it's unreal, yet they are both successful.
And I know icehockey field is quite large, compared to others, but their movements are also not as tight and sudden as with other sports.

It's actually 6 in Ice Hockey.

hockey pitch is ridiculously small compared to football pitch, because of the lines that separate the playing space, and the players that go super fast
Plus it's super random, a lot of goals come from randomly deflected shots. There is indeed a lot of luck involved in ice hockey

Did you watch the playoffs last season in NHL? If not go watch Ottawa/Pittsburgh. Their playstyles are insanely different and it made for some of the best hockey out there.

The demensions are 100-110/64 for a soccer field and 61/24 for a hockey rink. Its not that much smaller considering the amount of players per surface in the respective leagues.

If its the speed you dont like thats fine, but speed doesnt mean less tactics. It just means different tactics.

Don't get upset. I don't say there are NO tactics, I say there are LESS tactics than in football

Except thats wrong.

Nah, not last season. Actually, the last one I saw was when Blackhawks won a few years ago.

No, he isn't wrong.

He 100% is wrong

stop now, that's embarrassing

NCAAB > MLB > NBA = NFL > the rest don't matter

>frog making cancerous sport vs sport thread
wow, I've definitely never seen anything like this before

FIFA > NBA > """NFL""" > """""MLB""""" > """"""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""NHL""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""