PARIS MASSACRE CARRIED OUT BY WEAPONS PROVIDED BY OBAMA

SEND THIS TO MILO AND TRUMP!

>judicialwatch.org/blog/2016/06/law-enforcement-sources-gun-used-paris-terrorist-attacks-came-phoenix/

Other urls found in this thread:

redstate.com/sweetie15/2016/06/29/shocker-gun-used-2015-paris-terrorist-attack-linked-fast-furious-operation/
judicialwatch.org/blog/2016/06/law-enforcement-sources-gun-used-paris-terrorist-attacks-came-phoenix/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gun_laws_in_Arizona
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

One of the guns used in the November 13, 2015 Paris terrorist attacks came from Phoenix, Arizona where the Obama administration allowed criminals to buy thousands of weapons illegally in a deadly and futile “gun-walking” operation known as “Fast and Furious.”

A Report of Investigation (ROI) filed by a case agent in the Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco Firearms and Explosives (ATF) tracked the gun used in the Paris attacks to a Phoenix gun owner who sold it illegally, “off book,” Judicial Watch’s law enforcement sources confirm. Federal agents tracing the firearm also found the Phoenix gun owner to be in possession of an unregistered fully automatic weapon, according to law enforcement officials with firsthand knowledge of the investigation.

The investigative follow up of the Paris weapon consisted of tracking a paper trail using a 4473 form, which documents a gun’s ownership history by, among other things, using serial numbers. The Phoenix gun owner that the weapon was traced back to was found to have at least two federal firearms violations—for selling one weapon illegally and possessing an unregistered automatic—but no enforcement or prosecutorial action was taken against the individual. Instead, ATF leaders went out of their way to keep the information under the radar and ensure that the gun owner’s identity was “kept quiet,” according to law enforcement sources involved with the case. “Agents were told, in the process of taking the fully auto, not to anger the seller to prevent him from going public,” a veteran law enforcement official told Judicial Watch.

It’s not clear if the agency, which is responsible for cracking down on the illegal use and trafficking of firearms, did this because the individual was involved in the Fast and Furious gun-running.

The ATF ran the Fast and Furious experiment and actually allowed criminals, “straw purchasers,” working for Mexican drug cartels to buy weapons at federally licensed firearms dealers in Phoenix and allowed the guns to be “walked”—possessed without any knowledge of their whereabouts. The government lost track of most of the weapons and many have been used to murder hundreds of innocent people as well as a U.S. Border Patrol agent, Brian Terry, in Arizona. A mainstream newspaper reported that a Muslim terrorist who planned to murder attendees of a Muhammad cartoon contest in Garland, Texas last year bought a 9-millimeter pistol at a Phoenix gun shop that participated in the ATF’s Fast and Furious program despite drug and assault charges that should have raised red flags. Judicial Watch has thoroughly investigated Fast and Furious and has sued the Obama administration for information about the once-secret operation.

bump.

I got you senpai. I made a thread too, but neither are getting views. This is pretty big.

thank you fellow freedombro

"Weapons of war have no place on our streets" -Barack Obama

Apparently, they belong in French Streets according to the Obama Administration

sometime it take a few threads to get it to stick with people. it's also summer so things are moving quite fast. Just keep trying.

>No new posts
Why the fuck would he even do this though?

>Apparently, they belong in French Theaters according to the Obama Administration

fixed dat 4 u senpai

This is pretty fucking massive.
Keep posting it when it 404s, because it should eventually get traction.

And the fact it's Judicial Watch and not some two bit blog makes it more real than ever.

Deja vu...

redstate.com/sweetie15/2016/06/29/shocker-gun-used-2015-paris-terrorist-attack-linked-fast-furious-operation/

Here's another link on it. I tweeted it to Trump to read over and use as ammunition against the Democrats.

pic not related, but rage inducing

part of the weapons sent to Jihadist groups in order to take out Libya and Syria. Some of those groups became ISIS and used their weapons in the Paris massacre.

How Ironic is it that the ones who push so heavily for restricting the rights of US citizens to keep and bear arms are the first ones to line up to sell weapons to shady individuals and terrorist organizations.

>Obama gives weapons to FSA, FSA turns into radicalist hive in Syria
>California Senator Yeeland Lee Literally caught red handed selling guns to Triad Gangs

Holy shit. Bump and spread this everywhere. King nigger dun guffed

>judicialwatch.org/blog/2016/06/law-enforcement-sources-gun-used-paris-terrorist-attacks-came-phoenix/

wow it's like you guys even read the article

if it's even true, the article only states that a Phoenix citizen transacted one of the guns. No actual link to fast and furious. If anything, someone could more easily make the case that this is why we shouldn't have private sales be unregulated...(not that I agree)

just like with hillary, nothing will happen or it will simply be hand waved off

>Kalashnikovs
>linked to fast and furious

this is some seriously low quality shit

you don't have to be very clever to realize that claiming the weapons are linked to the arms supplied to militias in Syria would be far more credible, especially since this is in the headlines right now, but apparently this propaganda is written by complete retards

most likely the weapons used in Paris attacks come from the USSR-era stockpiles from countries like Bulgaria and Romania which is where the vast majority of weapons in Europe's black market for arms come from

I hope this blows up

>Eric Holder's guns making it from the hands of (((drug cartels))) to (((French))) (((ISIS)))

HOOOLLLYY SHIT FALSE FLAG CONFIRMED

You're a retard.

this.

jesus most of you are so easily influenced.

Dummie, that "person" could have been doing so the because he got the gun from fast and furious in the first place

Bump, KEK wills it.

please expand on your thoughts! let's have a conversation.

>this poster was later droned for this post.

SLIDE IT

Nothing to see here folks. They sell guns to catch criminals, that's what they do.

Oy vey slide it goyim

I thought Lee was buying guns and selling them in the US

>Destroyed
Stupid nigger, everything that matters is still intact, I could probably fashion a stock out of some driftwood and basic tools within an hour, then hunt that dumb son of a bitch down with his own "destroyed" rifle.

I hope this is bathed all over the news tomorrow.

>broke the stock
>destroyed the rifle

oh liberals

>>judicialwatch.org/blog/2016/06/law-enforcement-sources-gun-used-paris-terrorist-attacks-came-phoenix/

bump

You can't impeach a KANG.

Dubs checked. Kek wills it!

the metal components were taken to be melted down

bump

We all know cnn will just ignore it because even without this F&F is damaging

this smells like bullshit

4473 does not include serial number outside of posession of the FFL who makes the transfer. They do not send the serial data to the ATF.

you can sell a weapon in arizona to another arizona resident with zero paperwork, legally

I dunno about this

oh god, did he drown!?!?

Rage bump

This shouldn't come as a surprise to anyone, really.

It would be nice though if a bunch of media outlets all ran with the story to spread awareness- but without something like a picture or video of Obama himself handing the guns over to ISIS, people are less inclined to care. It's a stupid world, and the truth scares people, so they are less inclined to believe it when it's there.

I dont know if the ATF would be sooo incompetent as to not require these serials be noted when allowed to sell under direction of the program. I mean, allowing it anyhow was incompetent enough..

Now whether or not that information is deleted or [omitted]...

NOTHING TO SEE HERE. SLIDE IT

Being slid uh oh

>guy buys gun and sells it illegally
>guy aka gov't agent sells it to terrorist to engage in F&F

How fucking retarded are you?

This is fucking huge!!!!!!! How the fuck did it get to paris?? And arent full autos restricted to before 1982?

Come on: AZ to PAREE... how else did it get there?

>you can sell a weapon in arizona to another arizona resident with zero paperwork, legally

You can if you are running a gun walking program and you're a government agent.

THIS NEEDS TO GO MAINSTREAM

Can someone send it to Milo in hopes of it being a step towards other news organizations picking it up? Need to get the ball rolling

this is a slide thread
sage this thread

ignore all slide threads.

BUMPING FOR TIN FOIL RESUPPLY REQUEST

This is a Jew post

Ignore all posts by this Jew

So who will Obama blame this one on?

This man makes me so sick.

IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF

Whys this shit being slid so hard? Holy shit.

we both know the answer to that.

BUMP

yes, and six more pavement apes died trying to save him

This thread should be deleted.

bump

Holder and Obama already slid out from under one of those guns being used to kill American law enforcement agents, so I doubt anybody will give a shit about them being used to shoot a few frogs

Sensible Gun Control should START at dis-arming the Obama gun-runners who are infamous for selling to cartels and terrorists at this point. How many millions did El Chapo pay for his guns? How much oil did ISIS exchange for the rocket launchers Obama gives to them? I know Saudi Arabia pays us billions for selling them jets and shit (which their fuck-awful army still failz with. Hows massacring the Yemenis going for them camelfuckers lately? or the other way around)

Wow, a real happen thread and it's getting slid by shitty meme and game threads

your life should be deleted

are you criticizing obama, you're not a racist are you?

BUMP

Yes I am

You're wrong. Look at backpage in AZ.

Also, AZ gun laws - No requirement for background in private sales between residents. I've literally sold a privately owned weapon to a Sherrif here.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gun_laws_in_Arizona

>the Obama administration allowed criminals to buy thousands of weapons illegally in a deadly and futile “gun-walking” operation known as “Fast and Furious.”

Why sell weapons to known criminals? For what purpose? This is insane

Propaganda to use for more gun control laws by saying that guns are going across the border from the US to Mexico. What they don't tell people is that Holder, the top cop at the time, pushed for this to happen.

bump

THANKS OBAMA

THANKS OBAMA, YOU AMERICAN HATING TRAITOR.
fuck every single time i hear shit about this asshole he just manages to fuck everything worse and worse, and the absolute worse part is he will go down in history as teh bestest president evar! because he was black and won a nobel peace prize for literally no reason.
i simply hope america burns and burns soon at this rate. shitlery will win, and america will die, there is literally no reason to vote, because once the she whore gets in and incorperates all the shitwaffles on the continent to have 2/3rds of all the votes here, so the american people don't matter worth ass, america effectively dies.
its incredible.

Anyone have a better source?