Are Chinese people the biggest copycats in the world?

Are Chinese people the biggest copycats in the world?

youtube.com/watch?v=u8EXXritTgQ

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=nZJeisfRrdY
bloomberg.com/news/articles/2016-06-17/apple-s-iphones-found-to-have-violated-chinese-rival-s-patent
nytimes.com/2016/06/16/world/asia/obama-dalai-lama-meeting.html
youtube.com/watch?v=kuV9I-ToKyo
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I think you already know the answer.

There is no shame associated with copying/imitation/plagiarism in Chinese culture. They do not value individual property rights or the rule of law.

If you can get past these constructs, it's obviously a huge advantage to just steal others hard-earned ideas/technology.

Why don't they just buy the real version?

Also, this is what happens in an anarcho-capitalist society.

They did it to spite the japs.

Usually they do change minor things to avoid being identical to whatever it is they are ripping off, but this is nothing less than a copy.

Even their looks are stolen.

The general rule is that everything China copies is twice as big and heavy compared to the real thing.

Why did we stop Japan from fucking up China's shit again?

so its the opposite of japan's general rule?

The Chinese get a shit deal when it comes to vidya, so when they copy video games I can almost understand it.

They get no official servers which support china, it's expensive to import the games, and it's hard to buy legit PC components and/or consoles. when they copy these games they can at least have their own servers and get them to match their own hardware.

I'd say it should be seen as a bonus for devs, because it shows the Chinese want to buy their products, it's just not feasible right now. If devs would invest or even pay more attention to the Chinese market, they could make a killing. Look how much the WoW and Transformers movies make when they come out in China.

i dunno, it always seems to come out a lot worse (like when they copied communism).

japs used to copy as too but they learned to improve as well, guess well see how the chinese are doing 20 years from now.

This is a very good post. A half-chink friend of mine told me something to this effect, it is a cultural thing. Copying your superiors is considered a good thing.

>youtube.com/watch?v=nZJeisfRrdY

Tell me this is for mobile gaming or something.

This is like ps1 level of graphics.

yeah it's mobile. What chinks are best at.

What the fuck do you think, retard? Of course they are. Those subhuman bugs even make fake eggs for christ sake

Seriously, how much of chinese ripping off can we take? Enough is enough, we must stand up to it and retaliate! We absolutely need to grab something the Chinese wildly devised, so out there that we wouldn't have thought of it on our own, and something that also is very distinctly Chinese, and dupe THAT.

And that would be ... Kowloon Walled City!

>copycats
thieves FTFY

ahh.... that's giving me nostalgia of playing Shenmue 2. damn good game.

>ps1 level of graphics
You have to be at least 18 to post here user

they eat cats

Good old consumerism. The cut and thrust of business.
Proprietary laws are for fags. Piracy masterrace.

>subhuman
>t.jose Sanchez

Yeah keep saying that, 88 IQ spic.

ARE YOU ALL RETARDED?

The Japs are the copiers. There whole language is copied from Chinese, dumbasses.

Nintendo has already negotiated the sales of their products in China, this is why their stocks went retarded for a while

look at this idiot

CHINK OVERWATCH FOR PHONES

t. ching chong ping pong

breaks down twice as fast too.

because bombs

>(You)

>what are Chinese characters

Weeaboos are pathetic

I hate to break the news to you faggot but the ps1 was actually released in 1995.
Ya. Scary world we live in where referencing the ps1 as a "relic" doesn't actually make you underage

copyright = the right to copy

at least in china

Chinese are the rudest assholes on the planet.

Chinks are no better than bugs. They're incapable of originality or creativity.

>letting jews control the market with proprietary shit when chink shit knock-offs are cheaper and becoming better quality

haha.
98 here and I'm old enough to post.

>better quality

LOL. Get the fuck outta here, Wilson Wu.

Chinks cheat on everything. Fucking honorless bastards.

Yes OP

and for proof I provide this glorious piece from the far off land of /biz/

This is their own damn fault for tolerating their commie government.

They had a choice after Japan was defeated, but there were more boot licking sycophants willing to side with the back-stabbing communists than the nationalists who actually fought the Japanese. The commies hid like the vacuous cowards they are, then they betrayed the nationalists.

I don't know shit about international business but couldn't they sue them or something?

Not worth the trouble. A foreign company has NEVER won a court case in China.

Whenever someone brings a copyright complaint against anyone in China, the government tells them to fuck off, sometimes figuratively, sometimes literally.

Except when China wants to dick with western markets because Obama met with the Dalai Llama after China pretty much demanded he didn't.

bloomberg.com/news/articles/2016-06-17/apple-s-iphones-found-to-have-violated-chinese-rival-s-patent

nytimes.com/2016/06/16/world/asia/obama-dalai-lama-meeting.html

These two things aren't unrelated.

There was an article on the Wall Street Journal about cheating and plagiarism becoming a problem in american universities, due to foreign students. American student had cheating rates of like 1 or 2 person, Chinese students was between 5 and 10%, can't remember exactly. And some Chinese guy commenting on how it's accepted in China as long as you're not caught and how cultural adaption is hard for them.

chinks have literally made entire cities that are replicas of european cities.
the fact that chinks have zero sense of creativity makes me think western civilization may still be number one for just a little longer than everyone thinks.

Exactly. Asians in general largely lack ambition to create. They can only regurgitate what is handed to them.

youtube.com/watch?v=kuV9I-ToKyo

Because jews. It's always jews.

This. The language wasn't copied, but the script was. Think Cotic, Egyptian language written in ancient Greek.

The Japanese did not have a writing system before mainlanders went there. This isn't even something controversial.

its just a phase.
china has been in existence for 5 millenias only 60 years of it has been spent on copying and understanding tech from outsiders

I haven't seen pictures of Vancouver in a long time!

Plus loud, poisonous, and on fire.

I guess China moved on from PC knockoffs to mobile knockoffs. Although I don't know why they would considering the nightmare of touch controls, unless they're aiming these as things like the Fire TV.

I dunno, japs can be pretty creative.

>poisonous, and on fire

What do you mean?

>videogames
you gotta grow up

underrated

For thousands of years, Chinese murdered any of their own who demonstrated a capacity for independent thought.

That's Toronto you racist

Because fuck Nintendo.

Just that, as in Chinese knockoffs are poisonous and prone to catching fire

DELETE THIS

Just how bad are the chinks? Worse than Jews?

Tamable, but pretty bad when they're new here.
Distinctive odor.

Utter trash on the mainland.

Arriba arribaaaa!!!

Don't be racist.

Nintendo has blocked this for copyright

Japanese is a language isolate.

>implying Nintendo has any power over China

are you fucking kidding?

boohooohooo Chinese devs get to have a billion dollar market all to themselves

China also has a horrible way of dealing with copyright offenders.
The offending company just tells the government that they're bankrupt and are closing down. wait a week. Then open up again under a different name and continue to make their product.