This guy brutally stabbed a 9 years old kid and his own friend to death 6 month ago. The trial begins tomorrow

This guy brutally stabbed a 9 years old kid and his own friend to death 6 month ago. The trial begins tomorrow.

How long until he will be loved by all the girls?

>kartoffeln

cute!

Can you believe he commited first degree murder?

>by all the girls
what? nobody sane would love a children's killer except other psychos

yes,he is a kraut after all!

too sissy looking desu, plus he's an autistic germshit that kills infant

this is what women want: masculine demon that rapes

Where is his chin?

>nobody sane would love a children's killer except other psychos

>girl
>sane

there's your mistake

he wanted to join Bundeswehr but his application was canceled. so he decided to kill someone. why germans are so cruel?

Germans only know extremes, elitest to the core

thanks for proving my point
>>>/mgtow/

he's the guy who posted pictures online/sent them to a friend who did, right? I remember there being a thread about it as it was happening and people weren't believing it until news stories started coming out

>thanks for proving my point
Only if you know how much pussy he got while in jail.
Girls where so crazy for him, that smuggle every kind of thing you can imagine inside their pussies just to suck his nuts.

and do you think any normal person would fuck someone like charles manson?, stop thinking with your dick, hue

silly you, girls and dangerous sickos is a big love story. Ten Bundy got love letters by the truck load, and he put his dingaling into more bitches that you could ever hope to fuck literrally queueing to get conjugal visit. raping whores while punching them, mutilaing their breasts and eating their ovaries is a huge turn on apparently. Some sicks fucks even have cucked security guards bring them cakes cooked by their wives. My guess is displaying savage levels of violence and murder actually triggers a primal response in the woman brain who is instinctively and genetically enginered to be attracted to murderers. Eliott Rodger Adam Lanza and the whole school shooter team became husbandos to many stupid bitches who are just obbeying their servile and stupid nature

there's a reason why women were not allwed to vote and work in some fields

>normal person
>girls

Have you ever dated a girl?

lmao this

ah yes, there are girls who love ''bad guys'', but not all of them will date murderers, especially child murderers, I wouldn't consider them ''normal'' either, most of them probably have daddy issues
I live with them

poor birdo got friendzoned

>black bird get rejected by brown bird

Is that the night stalker?

should have stabbed her in the throat obviously