Just finished this, and I really enjoyed it. I'm surprised I hadn't heard about it sooner

Just finished this, and I really enjoyed it. I'm surprised I hadn't heard about it sooner.

What is Sup Forums's opinion? I'm sure some people think it's a reddit meme show, but who knows.

I dont actually watch tv shows. But I do have encyclopedic knowledge on them from this board.

>actually watch tv shows
only NERDS do that

It made me want to chain up my girlfriend and have her yelp like a dog.

Pretty good desu senpai. Much better than the other garbage Max Landis was involved in.

Show of the year for me, but it's definitely not for people who think they're too mature for stuff like this or whatever.

Also I want to fug hobo girl.

The way that actor acted like a dog was the creepiest part of the show. Really weirded me out.

I like it because it had the decency to say it will explain everything then did

>chick with rock
>30 armed soldiers and a tank

Who wins?

>30
Try about 200

Nice to see more gender equality in supernatural sociopathic assassins.

So we're the two "super" people only super to complete the time loop? Or was there something bigger at play?

>Dirk Gently is an overweight, Slavic, balding slob
>cast a generically handsome hipster in the role

The entire thing is very different from the books. There are only loose ties between them, so I don't see anything wrong with that.

Douglas Adams was the master of making every implementation of his work different. He'd likely approve of this unfaithful adaptation.

>The entire thing is very different from the books.
So then why even bother with the fucking name? If you're not actually going to adapt Dirk Gently, then don't fucking call it Dirk Gently.

It was very fucking reddit. I couldn't get past the first episode

Why call Kraft Singles cheese?

y..yea me too

All of the characters in this were really good

BLACKED