Yeah well something tells me you guys dont walk the walk, or take the crap

Yeah well something tells me you guys dont walk the walk, or take the crap

Its just memes here and other shenanigans

I often contemplate my existence while I am here. Typing away on Sup Forums. Arguing with people. Looking out my window. Why are we here? Is there a purpose to this life? Billions and billions of YEARS of development, of time passing, all so we've reached THIS point.

I love you, anons. Not in a sexual way, but ddefinitely in a romantic way, in a very intimate way. I can not even describe how beautiful this is. Its like.... I can stare into all of your souls, and cry, and just melt with esctsacy.

I can see myself looking into all of your eyes right now... im actually crying as I type this.... all of this time has passed in the universe.... and we're not alone, because we have each other. I will spend many years thinking about this moment.

Other urls found in this thread:

vocaroo.com/i/s0Rdp8arkTPi
youtube.com/watch?v=hrcQAYS9JtY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

well, it sounds like you're 20

I'm older than that. How old are you? Why do you hate me for being in my twenties? Don't mistreat me.

We're in a computer simulation, to see if we will reach a specific outcome, we are failing.

Also dude how much LSD did you just take?

>Why do you hate me for being in my twenties?
i never said i hated you or was rude to you, you have a self confidence problem? , love yourself before you love others

Take the real redpill guys.

We are all a part of the universe, so we're all one. When you realize this you will feel diffrent.

You were rude, and you insulted my perceived age. This isn't about just me, this is a universal effort.

You're gonna cry about it ? what a fag

WHY THE FUCK ARE CANADIANS SO RETARDED!?

All night it's just been leaf shitposting.

So you are being rude. See? You can't even lie about being nice. You are a horrible person, I can sense it.

>surfs poll
>thinks people are gonna be nice
this isn't your highschool sweetheart

i'm projecting my anger on you like everyone else in this earth

jk, i just like being a jerk

I know people on Sup Forums aren't nice, but still. You are horrible. At least you admit you like being a horrible person.

You are correct though. Almost everyone likes to project their anger on others, it's such a brutal state of affairs we live in today.

This thread must be used for cooperation.

Repent and put your trust in Christ

what is a "Christ"

Jesus Christ, only he can pay for sins

There will never be a perfect society, why ? because everyone is allowed to breed

Not really

what is a "Jesus Christ" and how exactly can he pay for the sins I never did anything wrong omg

I'm not sure if you are being satirical, but yes, more humans = more degeneracy on the planet.

Have you ever lied?

This is a true and unfiltered glimpse inside the mind of A FUCKING LEAF, anons.

For some reason I am not at all surprised by what we have seen here today.

>MDMA
not even once

Le weed dude shitting up the board again
Reddit must be down

shut up holy shit

You know what I meant when I said I never did anything wrong

You lied too you lie all the time faggot fucking faggot

Yes and if it wasn't for Jesus Christ, I would be just as guilty as you are before a just and holy God.

What is keeping you from putting your trust in Christ?

vocaroo.com/i/s0Rdp8arkTPi

go to bed trudouche

So you are using religion to proclaim your superiority over me and taunt me?

How typical. Go away burgerfag.

Nope, I'm sharing the Good news so that you might be saved
John3:16

Time is a record. Round and round it spins as we wait for our turn to meet the needle and sing our song.

You need Jesus too

You're acting superior to me and trying to force your religion on me. Burger pls stop harassing me.

Why do you want to damn yourself
What is keeping you from putting your trust in Christ

Thank you for this omg. Please save the file.

EVERYONE, SAVE THIS FILE. SAVE IT NOW

This is why we need bullies.

Jesus is the metaphysical trump card you are looking for famalam

A Canadian brother

you sound like a faggot on ecstasy

>leaf

that explains it

np dude

you mean esctsacy

I'm not allowing you to force your religion on me here.

Besides, look at all the replies I've gotten here. How can you claim to be such a nice, enlightened person when you come from the same ilk as all of these people?

I never said I was nice, that's why I need Jesus, and so do you
So what is keeping you from putting your trust in Christ, is there any sin you are willing to go to hell for

You know what the fucked up thing is? If I was a woman, nobody here would have the balls to criticize me at all. You would all be praising me and complimenting me. Yes, even little Sup Forums dudebros do that for women too.

You are implying you are nice by playing this "enlightened Sup Forums Christian" act on here. I'm not buying it. I'm glad there is physical distance between me and you, you seem even more unhinged than I am.

Are you on acid

If you were a woman, and you went to Sup Forums you would have to show your boobs with a time stamp.

Since this is pol, you would need to accept Christ and then get back in the kitchen and make me a sandwich

Women need Jesus too,

But that's not how it works though. Women on this website are literally worshiped - "chan girls" have followings. It's been like that for years. This site worships women, as does the rest of modern western society. I've pretended to be a woman on here before, even recently, and it was so refreshing how nice I was treated. It's like the dynamic of Sup Forums disappeared almost completely, and people were complimenting me, and agreeing with everything I said.

Yes, Adam also disobeyed God to please his wife, now we have original sin.

You are another one of those fucking weird Sup Forums people that take up weird personal vendettas with me and then never fuck off until one of us gets banned, or the thread archives. And even though it is malicious, you all develop some weird connection/obsession with me and it creeps me out.

What do you want from me? You took what I said then converted it into your religious narrative. Do you want me to give you something? Do you want me to say something specific to you? What do you want, fuck?

I want you to repent and put your trust in Christ:)

er... kay.

No. I won't let you force your subjective religious beliefs on me. Maybe YOU should repent for being such a piece of shit, you stupid fucking faggot.

I did, and then I put my trust in Christ, what is keeping you?

Don't you have anything better to do right now?

Answer the question.

Why are you here, right now, shilling like this? Fucking burgerfag. Faggot. What a faggot. You have ruined my thread.

In the fundamental level, we are all one. However, in the human realm we are not. Live your life as a human being, and stop pretending that the laws of nature doesn't longer apply in this reality.

Matthew 28:19-20
The Great commission

There is nothing greater that I can do

What in the flying fuck does that have to do with my question?

I'll ask again.

Why are you in my thread, why did you ruin my thread, why are you specifically attaching yourself to me and striking up a vendetta with me? Fuck. I am so glad we are anonymous right now.

Cause I want you to go to heaven

If heaven exists, then that's my problem, not yours.

You have some weird reason for obsessing with me and you must go now.

Maybe God planned this, maybe he is calling for you to be saved, what are you waiting for, you could be saved tonight

If God exists, maybe he wants you to go kill yourself right now.

Yeah, do that.

he will call me up when he is ready for me, till then I will share the Gospel. Why does the gospel offend you, why do you hate God

I am throughly enjoying this thread.

Praise be to our lord and savior, Jesus Christ.

God just talked to me. He's calling you now.

So go kill yourself. He also doesn't like it how you appear to have no respect for men, but you worship women like the rest of Sup Forums.

It's your time to go now.

Amen, may the lord bless you and keep you

I love all, if your MGTOW, I completely understand why you have a problem with women. Un godly women are as wicked as ungodly men

>Puts all his faith in God
>wants to get into heaven
>christfag

What if God is a sadistic evil fuck, and the hardships in life are him merely toying with us. Heaven is an illusion, and an eternal torture pit awaits us when we pass into his hellish domain...

What does MGTOW have to do with this? You are even weirder than I am. All I'm saying is that Sup Forums has a culture of being cruel to men and worshiping women, I've been on both sides of it. Remember, like I said, I've pretended to be a woman on here. Not to mention I've seen the whole dynamic at play for years.

Why do you think that?

Wholesome women are good, but a Jezebel will reap what she sows. Put your trust in Christ and God will help you find the right woman

Oh, I get it. So you're resorting to meme after meme, Larping and trying to find something that sticks.

You're doing an alright job, you would benefit from being more aggressive though.

Nope, I'm genuine

No you're not. I am going to pray to God that you get cancer. I genuinely hate you, I just despise you.

You don't have to be on LSD to feel this way, I can relate with what the guy is saying. It's just kind of depressing to spend time on here reading about the West being fucking destroyed all around us, especially when you consider your own inaction.

I don't necessarily want to fight and die in some insane global war, but I want contribute in a way I feel is also important. Does it ever bother you how your life isn't even in your own hands? That you can be thrown into the thresher like hundreds of millions of others before you? Man fuck that shit. History has told proved that me and you are nothing but worthless, and with the way things are headed it's a good possibility anyone in this thread is going to be lying face down in the mud with shit in his pants.

You hate me because you hate Jesus,

the idea of a "god" something that is perfect and you are unworthy of and have to give yourself to is repulsive. god literally = evil. hence Guccifers name: God+Luccifer=Guccifer.

you are god. thats the secret. you do not owe yourself to any other being. when you worship an idol you give them all your power of free will and energy. god is the devil

That is absolutely false. I hate you because you're a stupid little piece of shit that has ruined my thread, is trying to force religion on me, and has taken up a very strange person obsession/vendetta with me.

You know what? After this thread, I'm just going to pretend to be a woman on Sup Forums from now on. I'm tired of the weird hostility Sup Forums has against men, and I'd much rather be treated with respect. It's funny, women have no idea how easy they have it in all aspects of life these days in western culture.

Well that is how sin entered the world, Adam and Eve wanted to be there own God. Original sin pretty much explains your entire position

Wow who hurt you,

leaf, get off your ass and fix your damn country i guarantee you'll feel much better

I've explained my position many times here.

It's times likes these that I hope God is real, so autistic scum like you can be punished for how you treat others.

Make me.

You absolutely need this thread my man
Personally I recommend psychedelics. After my first ever psychedelic experience, I have changed for the absolute better.
I came to embrace my insignificance, and changed my perspective from letting that feeling of insignificance discourage me, to my insignificance inspire me to make something great of myself.
Now please understand, you don't just "drop acid and everything is fixed". Psychedelics are a tool. They open the door into your own mind, but you must walk through it.
If you choose not to listen to either of my pieces of advice, I wish you the best of luck on your travels underage b& :^)

Reality is cruel to men and worshipful of women. That's called gynocentricism. You and I are worth nothing, any man could replace us. A woman, however, can only bear one child every nine months, while either of us could bear a million in one sitting.

Don't fall for the equality meme. There are a hierarchy of rights, and equality of the sexes falls at the bottom, while the urge to protect and provide for women is right at the top.

Work on yourself, physically, mentally and emotionally. Make yourself strong through weight-lifting and sprinting, and swing around a huge sword if that's what you fancy (I do). Exercise your mind via reading and meditating, don't depend on Christ's redemption, or God's "grace". If God is real, he would only respect adversity and tenacity in mankind.

God is dead
And science has killed him
youtube.com/watch?v=hrcQAYS9JtY

I would have been punished if it would not have been for, Jesus. That's why I'm sharing the gospel with you. Salvation is a free gift, why won't you take it

THATS THE FUCKING TRICK YOU RETARD. we are supposed to be our own god. our own selves. lucifer was angry when we chose knowledge over ignorance. and we have been punished for it because he owns this world. but not for much longer. light=truth dark=ignorance

do not believe you are unworthy of yourself. that is the greatest trick on humanity ever played

The scientific method makes testable models of natural phenomenon.
It can't discover truth let alone disprove the existence of God

Sounds like Gnosticism

Thanks for the post breh. Not trying to sound like an arrogant ass here, but I already knew about gynocentrism. Women benefit from feminism and gynoentric chivalry combined, at the same time. It fucking sucks, and it's not fair, but this is western society for you.

And I have to admit, I was coming down off of something when I made this thread, and the people I talked with here shoved me right back into reality. This has been a good reminder of why Sup Forums is needed; this website serves as a place where all the mentally ill scum of the Internet go so they don't shit up other websites. A containment website.

God probably is a empty as fuck cunt, indeed. It will be alright brothers.

Don't let them bully you user I feel it too. Everyone here is the same. We are all the outcasts, the nerds, the losers, the edge lords and the lonely. We are the ones rejected by society and here is where we can come to belong. No matter how bad things get I will always know that when I come here I will be accepted. I will be comforted by hundres or thousands of people who have been in the situation I am in. Every user here has suffered a heartbreak, a tragedy, a failure or a loss. As much as many would like to deny it we are all on this crazy ride together.

>It can't discover truth let alone disprove the existence of God
Nothing can ever approve or disprove the existence of God. therefore, there is not reason to believe in him beside "muh feels"

no more like wake the fuck up and dont be a retard. all religions contain some truth and guidance, but none are 100% correct. they have been tampered with

Iktf senpai. Don't fall apart over it. Have real friends too.

I didn't say that,
Everything that begins to exist has a cause,
The universe began to exist, so it has a cause
To avoid infinite regression, there must have been a first uncaused cause, that is eternal

The first cause is what we call God

Proof, can you show me what parts were tampered with

I never let anybody here bully me. I virtually shit on people on this website any chance I get. I don't like Sup Forums users, most of them are human garbage. I cringe when they try to be cruel to me, they are just using me as some type of sponge to absorb all the hatred they have experienced in their own lives.

But no, I'm not on drugs anymore, so I no longer feel any empathy for people here. I hope their lives drag on in one continuous episode of despair. People here will call that edgy, but being proud of a website that came to prominence for cruelty is as edgy as one can get.

>The first cause is what we call God
There is no reason to say that the first cause was god! why can't it be a natural force

I bet you watched barbarossaaaa. Damn, I remember watching him at 14, and being blown the fuck out.

i can tell your going to reject anything i say about religion because youve built your belief system around it, and that can be good for faith and connecting with yourself etc... but do not take the bible word for word. you are god, or what your concept of god is. you do not owe yourself to any other being. follow your innder guidance