Footballers are manle-

Footballers are manle-

Crow nose

Isn't this a benchwarmer?

Hey remember that one soccer player that isn't a manlet?

This one?

or this one?

Wouldn't have played povertyball past year 5 if he were American

try hard fatso

One of these guys is European and the other a black spic

True, he would probably be overweight by then.

School-shooting'd.

Is Giroud most complete male on earth?

Yup

Yes

horrible tats

>French
no

are u mad because its cultural appropriation

fuck off

No

He really is nothing special

If he was 4 inches shorter no one would rate him

Also a shit striker who only exists due to his height

As long as wittle feet don't get any boo boos

Is it true that academies / clubs will sometimes favor developing players based on their looks? It sounds like it would make sense in terms of marketing and whatnot, but I don't really know the feasibility of it

it's probably true for every walk of life

>tfw
Captcha: DALE CALLE

>shit striker
I feel he's underrated

They do it unconsciously, at least. Young players are encouraged to have thise whacky hairstyles to be memorable to scouts. The book Soccernomics showed teams regularly overpay for blond players, as an example.

steroids

deluded

He's not underrated. His playing style is very limited. He has good ball control for his profile and good finishing. But he's not Ibrahimovic. Giroud is good mostly when his opponents are tired and cant concentrate much. And his technical limits can't make him top striker

Was CR on his tip toes for this pic like all his team pics? I think he's listed at 6 feet but there's just no way because he's only a couple inches taller than McManlet

>But he's not Ibrahimovic
so if you can't reach level of one the best strikers in those last 20 years you're absolute shit ? thx for your intervention tho.

I haven't mentioned he's shit anywhere. He's a good striker, but he has limits that make him just right behind the top level. Target man is a function that is getting away from the modern tactics. And Giroud depends very much from supporting players. If he is the center of the game plan then it's possible he would be closed down. He can't move a lot cause he's not a sprinter like Lukaku. There are no much secrets how to take Giroud out of the game. That's why he's good substitute choice - opponent is mostly tired and Olivier's skills are enough to make the difference.

>he's not a sprinter like Lukaku
since when Lukaku is a pacy nigger ? he's just a fat bull with questionable technique.

But still it looks like he makes much more movement than Giroud desu

>Tip toes in all his photos
>not a manlet
seu madruga pls

>

>it looks like he makes much more movement
he doesn't, Lukaku's goals are tap-ins or strong shots.

>ywn be a tall handsome big-dicked french football player

>ITT: Yuros debating who is the least manlet among them.

Good job dweebs.

this is the most american post i saw today, thx for contributing.

Don't get mad cause yours is a nation of manlets.

>Pic related: a french athletic legend.

>d-d-dont get mad huuuuh i mean, i'm totally not mad myself by posting in this topic at all

I'm not mad. They look shit. End of story

triggered af

>bumping topic he doesn't care of
>says people are triggered

Here is he next to other people. Make your judgment

I bet that guy makes even other NBA players look like manlets. Like Yao next to Shaq

I've seen some goals of Lukaku in Everton where he was outpacing his opponents. Anyway, Giroud can't into high pace and that leaves him behind another players of similar formation

even your grandma is a pacy nigger compared to giroo.

Zlatan really is one of a kind, being that tall and skilled

Cristiano looks incredibly happy standing next to Puig. I wonder what they were talking about

They probably do it subconsciously,like in real life. If you have two people who are similar in skill but one of them is prettier than the other,everyone would lean to the pretty one. Or if there is any shred of talent in a pretty person,they would be overhyped because we like pretty faces,even guys on other guys.

Is that your wife's bull?

You're right.

It's your mom's bull