When you remember Chile will miss the next World Cup ONLY because they snitched Bolivia to the FIFA

>when you remember Chile will miss the next World Cup ONLY because they snitched Bolivia to the FIFA

>when you remember USA will miss the next World Cup ONLY because they lost to Timberjack and Tomato

>the USA lost to Trumpie'sDad & Tomaco

LITERALLY CANNOT
CANNOT
MAKE
THIS
UP

Stop it. We're going to come out stronger now that we will stop calling up mls hacks and force our kids to play in Europe. Do you really want this? Do you want us to have a true golden generation of players with Punished Pulisic leading the way?

next generation has fuckall besides Pulisic
this team is going to be worse by the 2022 World Cup

No m8. Our u20s and u17s are better than ever before despite meme losses in youth tournaments. We had garbage youth development from 2009 up to 2015 which is why our senior team relied on too many old shitters or players not good enough.

>Our u20s and u17s are better than ever
>tfw we are literally world champs at both levels

>No m8. Our U20s and u17s are better than ever before despite meme losses in youth tournaments. We had garbage youth development from 1999 up to 2005 which is why our senior team relied on too many old shitters or players not good enough.
This was literally Mexico. They made the mistake of not shipping all their young players to Europe and this is what they are now. If and when we leave the development to the MLELS we're just gonna falter again and again.

snitches get stiches

it's literally and objectively coming home la

Have you not been paying attention? We've never had this many players in academies/youthsquads at big clubs

Nigger, almost all of our best youth players have already jumped ship to Europe. Off the top of my head:
>Miazga: went from MLS to Chelsea and is doing well on loan
>Carter-Vickers: at Spurs and on loan where he's doing well
>Haji Wright: At Schalke on loan to Bundes 2 getting playing time
>McKennie: At Schalke getting game time with the senior squad
>Shaq Moore: About to make his debut with La Liga Levante's squad
>Palmer Brown: Going to Man City, will be loaned out to get experience
>Sargent: Going to Werder Bremen as soon as he turns 18
>Tim Weah: At PSG's academy and is progressing nicely
If just a few of them pan out and we stop calling up mediocre shitters from mls, our team will be unfucked

>Chelsea and is doing well on loan
That means there is 0 chance of him being a first team regular there

I went to school with Palmer brown, quality dude

>mfw an eliminado posts near me

Let me get this straight... if Chile didn't snitch on Bolivia, they will be qualified for the WC?

That's has to be the mos moronic and stupid decision ever made in the history of footy.

They literally needed 1 point versus worst team in groups holy shit... Also Memexico and Costa Rica obviously threw their matches to fuck USA over...

*most

why did you guys choke versus last memezuela? if you won you would play playoffs now versus new zealand... i got very sad because i cheered for paraguay in 2010 wc and i wanted to see them again...

Focusing whole national future team on Crofagg

Yes

Because Chile drew 1-1 against Bolivia, but snitched to get 2 extra points

Peru lost against Bolivia, so after the snitching they got 3 extra points (from 0 = loss to 3 = win)

so in the end, Peru finished above Chile because Chileans are cucks.

Because our whole run in this qualifiers we're a shitshow, i mean we only get some hope AFTER those meme wins in Santiago and Barranquilla... and even then the people here wasn't so excited, because we know we came with chances at last matchday only because the other teams we're shit as well.

The only consistent team in the whole south american qualifiers was Brazil.

yep.

Cute

Pulisic is a good player, I feel bad that he will miss the WC.

Hilarious but somewhat dumb to criticize them in hindsight. People never expected Peru to get that many points afterwards.

I don't think that's why they're being criticized. Basically people don't like that they got free points off snitching and are mocking them because doing that ended up biting them in the ass, not because they don't have clairvoyance abilities.

Chile got those points outside of the field, and it is not good for your reputation to do that in south america.
Other than that Chile is well disliked by their neighbors because of wars, treason and the fact that they were insufferable after their 2 Copa America wins.
The majority of brazilians have no ill feelings towards them tho.

This is amazing. Surprised it isn't a bigger story. First I'm hearing about it.

>No Netherlands, USA and Chile in the world cup.
What Aztec god did they piss off?

I feel bad because I really wanted to see Pulisic in the WC, fuck you guys.

MODS MODS MODS HEEEELP

I said "they" which implies Mexican. Que los gringos me chupan la verga.

If it wasn't for Messi then Argentina would've been the final sacrifice.