archive.4plebs.org/tv/thread/74524208/#74568044
doctorwhogeneral.wikia.com/wiki/Doctor_Who_Magazine
youtube.com/watch?v=kb0p1AfLJ6w
twitter.com/GirlyLetters/status/829482186382389248
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>Daleks in Manhattan/Evolution of the Daleks edition
Needs more Morton C. Dill.

>Needs more Morton C. Dill.
Nonsense. Who could possibly play Peter Purves as a 6-year-old? Other than every kid who appears on Blue Peter, I mean.

Not joking when I say this, but did Jenna fall in love with Peter irl even tho he's married? those looks she gave him.

Yes it's been obvious. They should just come public with their affair already.

Not joking when I say this but the tendency for people to interpret a woman smiling at a man as a sign of love or lust is pathetic.

doctor who music with lyrics usually sucks but my angel put the devil in me is goat youtube.com/watch?v=kt8Lb5wJ35A

I'm a girl, I can tell you now that's the look us girls give when we're we have romantic affection.

Cheer up you old sod, it's a meme.

So, the last Supergirl was a Zygon novel, right? Or maybe an audio or something, but I seem to remember a Zygon had infiltrated UNIT, and the big shock twist was that actually two Zygons had infiltrated, but then a rebel Zygon saved them from the evil Zygons. I don't remember Yates having heat vision or being able to fly, but otherwise…

I'll do the full issue sometime in the next couple days, here's the Ask Moffat

^
imo the giveaway is that she's smiling at him when he's not looking at her. 90% of the time you smile it's just to be friendly, like smiling when you introduce yourself or politely laughing at jokes. but if i'm smiling when someone's not looking it means being around them just genuinely makes me happy

whether or not this means jenna's 'in love' with peter idk. they seem like they're great friends and get along really well though

>Frank Offerino

>Not joking when I say this
>i-it's a meme

>Frank Offerino
Is this a shop or did /who/ actually ask Moffat something?

...That couldn't be a /who/re right? Offerino isn't a legitimate surname

No shop

Based /who/ then. Would the user responsible please step forward and accept the praise you deserve? If it was a trip, sit the fuck down and don't say anything please.

>Frank Offerino

By "that look" do you mean "smiling"?

I copied the exact meme-y format as the original post, why do I need to cheer up?

>Frank Offerino
No way. Why didn't an user say they were doing this? It's too much of a coincidence otherwise

>he thinks he's in a television show and sometimes talks to the camera
is this canon?

>F. Offerino

Glorious, /who/ has shitposting agents everywhere

>tfw frank's question isn't also about a /who/ meme
what could we ask moffat that's actually related to /who/ and actually has a shot at getting published/

...guys, I didn't expect it to actually work...

>if you split captain jack perfectly in half

this is definitely a /who/re

Should've let /who/ help you come up with the question.

fuck offerino

archive.4plebs.org/tv/thread/74524208/#74568044

>is this canon?
Have you watched any episodes with 4 or 12?

>stealing Colin Baker's email address

for shame

Whoa, I forgot I even said that. Thanks for making my question part of /who/ history.

Breddy gud /who/tube... Breddy gud

Doesn't change what I said, m8. You need to learn to share the load.

Impressive

You're probably right. I just randomly fired that off last year sometime, not expecting anything to come of it... if /who/ wants "Frank" to ask another at some point I'd be happy to accomodate.

Any time m8. It was a good question.

Very nice!

When did Four talk to the camera (except maybe Deadly Assassin)?

doctorwhogeneral.wikia.com/wiki/Doctor_Who_Magazine

based

youtube.com/watch?v=kb0p1AfLJ6w

The most famous example.

You made me smile /who/tube, thank you

It even got a feature photo of Jack, they must have liked the question

Doctor: How do they have all my adventures on video?

Iris: You never suspected? You always act like you're in a TV show. Even when you're obviously in a novel instead.

And then there's the "coming up next it's Doc-" from Remembrance

he's talking to himself

>And then there's the "coming up next it's Doc-" from Remembrance
Four knew he was in a TV show—but when Seven was around, the whole world knew it.

>he's talking to himself
Oh come on. He turns directly to the camera. Tom intended it as a fourth wall break. DWM refers to it as a fourth wall break. Even the TARDIS Data Core refers to it as a fourth wall break.

If you want to insist on being more autistic than TDC, nobody can stop you, but you can't pretend that Moffat must be autistic exactly like you and therefore couldn't have been referring to the scenes everyone else in the world would assume he was referring to.

k. i dont even care

And Alien, a movie with actor John Hurt (rip), exists in the DW universe along with the War Doctor

i shit myself the first time i heard that

twitter.com/GirlyLetters/status/829482186382389248

CONFIRMED

That Dalek scene is the opening shot of Series 10 and it freezes as the Dalek is about to shoot them.

*record screech*

BILL: Hey. That's me, on the left. You're probably wondering how I got in that situation. That's a long story, but I feel like telling it. So let's go back...

*rewind sound*

BILL: I'm Bill. I serve chips.

That's disgusting. Do you do this often?

>And Alien, a movie with actor John Hurt (rip), exists in the DW universe along with the War Doctor
Blue Peter, a show with Peter Purves, exists alongside Steven Taylor. Blake's 7, a show with actor Jacqueline Pierce (and, for that matter, Colin Baker) exists alongside Chessene. Buffy the Vampire Slayer, a show with Anthony Head, exists alongside…whatever his character was called. Monty Python's Flying Circus, a show with John Cleese, exists alongside the art critic from City of Death.

There are probably dozens of these, just from TV, even ignoring things like Dimensions and the various minisodes.

For that matter, Aliens, a movie with Paul Reiser, also exists in the Mad About You universe. And NewsRadio, a show with two cast members of ER, exists in the ER universe. And so on.

already worse than clara

i wonder if the doctor ever shit himself if/when hes been locked up by enemies

>i wonder if the doctor ever shit himself if/when hes been locked up by enemies
You don't think he was incontinent when aged to the shriveled husk by the Master?

>And then there's the "coming up next it's Doc-" from Remembrance
According to Aaronovitch, it was originally going the complete continuity announcement, but with "Professor X" instead of "Doctor Who". He switched it to "Doctor Who" as a joke at the last minute, figuring they'd never actually film it that way, and was as surprised as any of us that it got through.

>There are probably dozens of these, just from TV, even ignoring things like Dimensions and the various minisodes.
Yeah, it's kind of neat. Patrick Troughton's Robin Hood too.

>Yeah, it's kind of neat.
I think it's kind of unavoidable for a show that runs for 26 years in a country with only 100 TV actors, half of whom have been on Doctor Who as at least two different characters…

Don't forget pic related

I don't think anyone has been ever this happy about Spam and mayo being on sale before, outside the island of Guam.

A subtler way to have fun with that would have been for Rose to mention the TV show Queer as Folk, a show where one of the main characters' primary characteristic is being a fan of the show Doctor Who.

I was a bit surprised when series 1 ended and they hadn't done that.

Well, it would make RTD look a bit conceited, wouldn't it?

This seems like the sort of stuff moffat would hate to do

I think he genuinely enjoys coming up with unfunny explanations/answers.

i heard he said something using the word fuck or shit, when a kid asked him a dr who question during a sherlock panel. something like can i just do one panel without being asked about fucking doctor who
He seems sick of it all

>Well, it would make RTD look a bit conceited, wouldn't it?
Yeah, but it would be a good way for Cornell or Gatiss or whoever to impress the boss, wouldn't it?

RTD doesn't seem like the guy who would enjoy asskissing (well, that kind of asskissing). It'd be like if Series 10 was nothing but Bill going "This is just like Coupling, Joking Apart, and Press Gang all at once!"

What a dick.

Maybe. I get the feeling he'd see right through it, and think it was a bit corny.

Damn it, OP! Use a proper pic when starting a thread, so the thread is easy to find on the catalog page.

Anyway, here’s your new Doctor;

Enjoy your tv show getting canceled....

>Damn it, OP! Use a proper pic when starting a thread, so the thread is easy to find on the catalog page.
But... it's from Doctor Who. And you can just search "doctor" or "/who/" to find the thread.

there's nothing wrong with having a female doctor, boardie

I agree.

>there's nothing wrong with having a female doctor, boardie

Enjoy being lectured to about misogyny, rape culture and the wage gap by that dried up old cunt, episode after episode.

Way to kill the show, Britbongs...

I, for one, welcome Doctor Hayley

fuck outta here, boardie

>Enjoy being lectured to about misogyny, rape culture and the wage gap by that dried up old cunt, episode after episode.
I agree that is definitely what will happen if they cast a woman. You don't sound like a paranoid person at all who spends too much time on twitter, reddit and Sup Forums at all.

>doesn't recognize a screencap but complains about the integrity of the show

Also, we already got all that.
>misogyny
The Time Warrior
>rape culture
Shadows of Avalon
>wage gap
The Sun Makers

There is no way a woman that hot would drive away viewers, right? What do they have to lose?

I talk to women all the time, and they never lecture me about rape.

If you've never had a conversation with a woman where she didn't lecture you about rape, maybe you should consider trying not to act like a rapist?

But it being successful would shut everybody up just as effectively. Why would you rather the show be cancelled than have a successful female lead?

> Also, we already got all that.

Oh, but you haven’t got it all by a long shot, you mansplaining Neanderthal! Only when every single tv show and movie is centered around a womyn or womyn’s issues with male characters as villains (just as in real life!) will true "equality" be achieved.

Have fun watching that hideous old hag (and her homosexual male companion, lol) on your tv week after week, you cucked and emasculated Brits.

>But it being successful would shut everybody up just as effectively.
Neither one would shut anyone up.

The dozens of idiots on Sup Forums will continue their anti-women rants no matter what actually happens in reality.

The dozens of idiots who've decided to become the Sup Forums stereotype of the left will continue their rants too.

And the other 7 billion of us—whether we're nonpolitical, or just choose to discuss politics that's related to the real world, and with people who aren't idiots—will continue to find them tedious, until we learn to treat them the way we treat any other trolls and just stop paying attention.

Remember when Turn Left implied if the Doctor weren't around, Britain would be a couple disasters away from sending foreigners to labor camps? Imagine how angry modern /who/ would be if they made that episode now.

why'd you make me read all that nothing

>how it looked
>how they filtered it

Series 10 confirmed for more washed out grimdark.

imagine being so upset at a thread on Sup Forums talking about a show you don't even watch, that you save multiple photos of the specific actress mentioned and search the catalog for that show's general just so you can rant about it

Some fan asked her if she had a crush on him at a convention in the US. She got all embarrassed and dodged the question.

Moffat turn the Master into a woman was a mistake. He thought he was making a compromise but all he was really doing was opening the floodgates for the "woman Doctor" question to be asked 10x more from now until the end of time (or until every doctor from now on is a woman).

Shut the fuck up about Hayley fattie atwell. All your gibbering about her is making me unwell!

>He thought he was making a compromise
No he didn't. He's made it pretty clear at conventions that he was doing it as support towards a female Doctor, same as the male-to-female on-screen regeneration he wrote afterwards.

The mistake was the way he wrote the Master, and the fact that he gave her a new name because of her gender, creating an unnecessary divide between her and previous incarnations of the character.

>He's made it pretty clear at conventions that he was doing it as support towards a female Doctor
Well that strikes me as even more stupid then.

>Now that Clara has gone travelling with Me, Danny Pink is dead and we are moving on to a brave new era with Bill and Nardole

Fuck I hope we never see any of these again.

>The mistake was the way he wrote the Master
The Corsair and the General didn't change their names when they changed sex. The Master did.

Missy wasn't being a role model when she randomly murdered soldiers, or when she tried to trick the Doctor into killing Clara, or anything else she's ever done. Why would anyone think she was being a role model by changing her name (or by calling herself a bitch, or whatever the other thing people were complaining about was)? And why would anyone think the Doctor would emulate her rather than the presumably hundreds of other Time Lords he's known who changed sex and didn't change their name?

No you're not.