How long before vigilantes start rounding up the Polish around the U.K.?

How long before vigilantes start rounding up the Polish around the U.K.?

Other urls found in this thread:

pm.gc.ca/eng/news/2016/06/28/canada-lift-visa-requirements-mexico
youtube.com/watch?v=Tr6OkJbaXqQ
twitter.com/AnonBabble

what's wrong with pollacks? They're basically white, they're anti-gay and right wing... choose your battles europe, jesus

Never.
Polish people know how to hide, a trait well developed after years of military failure.

Lower-class Brits voted for Brexit because the Poles are taking their jobs (i.e. actually working and not calling in sick all the time then faking injury to collect workers comp).

Poles are the mexicans of the UK. They are ruining the labor market. That's why no one likes them.

How long before Poles start to bomb UK from inside? I hope this xenophobia against Poles will spread chaos in England.

>le based pollacks meme

literally subhuman leeches who do nothing but causing problems wherever they go.

I confirm, we should deport all polish males asap.

Don't you have to get up early to go collect welfare at the post office, Giuseppe?

i hate those polish girls too

First of all I'm not a Giuseppe since I'm from the north and second, there's no welfare in Italy. Now go smoke some weed with a mexican while a rapefugee fucks your gf my leafy dude

Same. They're all disgusting sluts that lose their virginity at 12.

Something that you will never lose.

I had no idea Pols were the Mexicans of the UK before Brexit, but surely the bigger issue are the shitskins and mudslimes right?

>Anonymous
Yeah try to survive being attacked by overwelming numbers by one of the worlds biggest empires from litterally every direction year after year for couple hundred years and Tell me How you would do

Muslims don't work and therefore do not pose an economic challenge to your average working class brit.

There are no Mexicans here, retard.

Hondurans on Harper's Foreign Temporary Worker visa have undercut minimum wage jobs so much, Mexicans went back to their country.

>There are no Mexicans here, retard
>pm.gc.ca/eng/news/2016/06/28/canada-lift-visa-requirements-mexico

Not yet

>Antonio Verchenzo Vecchio Tintoretto can't handle the banter

How's Milan? Still full of dirty, disgusting gypos?

shits and muds can't just move without a visa like poles can.

So once we actually leave the EU officially they'll be about the same.

Mexicans didn't need visa to enter Canada from 1994 to 2009.

Visa requirement came in on 2009 because way too many of them were abusing the refuge claim process.

Unlike Brits, we know how to get guns from other Slavs.
Also
>a leaf

Around the same time it takes them to realize Boris is planning to replace the Poles with Panjeets. Watch the shit hit the fan then.

>Implying I'm a Milan degenerate

Try harder my dude

But they won't because they're the only bro-tier slav race.

>no visa to canada
>open border between usa and canada
???
profits!

No, we are Niggers, not Mexicans. Are you trying to offend us?

youtube.com/watch?v=Tr6OkJbaXqQ

Muslims = Culture Clash.

Poles = Job Competition.

Americans had the same complaints about the Irish.

We poles are everywhere.

TELL ME WHEN TO STRIKE BROTHERS.

THE WORLD WILL FEAR TBE POLISH EMPIRE

I want to move to Italy. Which city is the best for an American to move too

They won't. Like the Irish in America they'll start complaining about the "Mexicans" and "Blacks" when Boris starts mass importing Commonwealth Muslims to take their jobs. Or they'll move to Germany.

Leaving the E.U. means no Poles.

Removing Muslims...that's a whole other matter.

I'd say Milan, you could also try Florence but you gotta be able to handle some good daily bants

English vigilantes??? Hahaha

The poles in england are strong, tough able bodied and young. They also stick together and look after one another, except when they get very drunk and fight each other, but they always forget about it the next day.

The English that dislike the poles are a mixture of withered old crones and curtain-twitchers, malnourished chavs (usually with one limb permanently in a cast) or bitter middle aged men who permanently carry a tin of super lager.

I'd laugh at the sight of this pathetic consortium trying to start a fight with the eastern Europes.

There's over 1 milion Poles in the UK. Its just the matter of time before the flame will rise.

i don't trust that the people sharing the stories about racism on social media or the people writing about shit in the msm really care about the truth and because of this, i seriously doubt that any of this shit is happening for real.

wouldn't be the first time that fuckwit antiracists have lied about shit because they weren't happy or wanted attention. remember when that woman carried her mattress around? or that niggress took to social media and said she was hiding from a blue pickup truck full of the kkk that kept yelling at her and chasing her?

the progressives who cried wolf.

>Leaving the E.U. means no Poles.
What about those 2 millions of Poles already in UK?

Serrano is best city.

Never saw an employed person there though. That might be an issue.

>Leaving the E.U. means no Poles.

If you know nothing then dont post. UK never was in Schengen...

*officially

oh fuck what happened to her?

They're probably going to leave for greener pastures.

Either way, if they stay and the British start restricting migration, no one will give a fuck.

Our government does it with Koreans.

>wages start to dip
>bogans get angry
>government starts to limit positions

The selling point for Leave was the hope they could start controlling the levels to maintain this order.

It's got nothing to do with Schengen.

You know nothing about UK, Australian.
Also, Brits should start by deporting the mayor of London before he fucks them up even more.

I'm British.

And people would happily trade poles for pakis.

But pakis aren't going anywhere.

>But pakis aren't going anywhere.
Make them leave?

i wanna meet one

It would be preferable. But I don't see a realistic measure.

Hopefully they can restrict more entry...but I also doubt that.

YOU FOOLS

YOU MISSED THIS SUPER RARE FLAG

SAVED

who wants that when you can have this.

YOU AGAIN!
SUPER SNEAKY ULTRA RARE

Poles = Culture Clash and Job Competition = Muslims

Poles = Muslims

How long before the Polish get a man on the International Space Station? Jesus Christ.

why would anyone rather be a nigger than a spic?