Anti Globalisation Party

Can we create an anti globalisation political party. I don't care about abby of the position held by the party, except that it is against globalisation. I just want there to be a website I can donate to, a political symbol I can wear, and a mention by the news or at least a politician. The world needs to start realizing that there are intelligent non-racist people against a global government and economy. If there were ever a time, it is now after the brexit vote. People think that the only people against globalisation are ignorant racist. Let's show the world that this isn't true.

Any of the positions held*

I'm going to be bumping with alison tyler because I believe this is an important cause.

And i shall follow thee footsteps

Please Sup Forums. Think of the children.

Does no one here care about the threat of globalism?

but i want to go to 'murica user, convince me why me immigrating to america would be bad, you already have niggers

It's not about completely eradicating the concept of immigration. It's about enforcing borders and allowing all countries, states, and cities to be sovereign.
"Good fences make good neighbors."

There are three popular arguments in favor of globalism that you'll have to deal with in order to convince anybody to dislike globalism, user.

First, it makes consumer goods cost less.

Second, it's a form of foreign aid that makes consumer goods dirt cheap but simultaneously lifts billions out of poverty.

The third, it prevents World War III.

("DEY TOOK 'R JERBS!" is not something they're likely to give a shit about.)

I'm more concerned about how tall Alison Tyler is

was it really necessary to exaggerate the height difference by putting one in heels?

can i still become an american citizen though ?

Freedom and independence are greater than the cost of goods.
The needs of America are different from the needs of England. The needs of new York are different from the needs of California. And the needs of NYC are different from the needs of Harlem.
Globalism tries to please everyone and ends up pleasing no one.

No, because I live in a globalized city so I don't spend my entire life being butthurt like you.

an immigrant has been spotted or a cuck, leaf flag probably a faggot either way

Maybe, but it won't be as simple as just taking a plane/boat here and now claiming that you're American simply because you are standing on American soil.

working on it

its a little overwhelming

>An iPhone is cheaper because the profit enriches an authoritarian regime which abuses its citizens
>This is worth the loss of national sovereignty, the concentration of power in a global financial elite, and the homogenization of cultures across the globe

kek

You are doing kek's work
Finally, I guess I'm not the only one

i prophecise that north america will be a country, the US will absorb canada and mexico with 400 years.

>nationalism
good luck with that
have fun being called a nazi

>Anti Globalization Party

It could win an election, since it's basically Trump and Bernie in a nutshell.

representatives will be a given user, but there MUST be a single, absolute hold on morality and virtues over the whole world. Only way to do that is to spread influence.

>implying Bernie supporters actually realize he's anti globalist
>implying Trump supporters realized he's anti globalist before he started talking about it directly after he got the nomination

The problem is that government runs on the belief that "the needs of the many out weight the needs of the few." And that's okay. There is nothing wrong with that, but it makes it imperative that we have many governments with as few constituents as possible. That way each government can best understand and provide for its people. In a globalised world, the needs of a few millions would be considered the needs of the few since there are billions of people in the world. You're talking about less than 1 percent of the population.

marginalization is your fear? What about possible benefits?

Government will continue work as slow as it does in every land.

That's not true. Look at the EU and Brexit. The reason Britain left was because the EU was making laws that it felt were best for all countries, but were destroying the English way of life. They were enforcing completely arbitrary laws. The EU parliament forces countries to adopt laws even if that country's people oppose them. And they arrogantly believe they are doing it to create a brighter future. Imagine living in a world where you couldn't even discuss WWII (without possible imprisonment) because the world government believed it was better for the world to not discuss acts of violence.

I'm just going to continue bumping with pictures of ridiculously tall women. Let's see if anyone else on Sup Forums has a thing for tall women.

Forgot picture

I give up. I guess this is a lost cause. Have fun learning the one universal language that's going to be introduced in a few years.

First off, tall girls are a real turn on for me +1.

I haven't looked into the 'brexit' or the recent actions of EU's parliament(cause 'merica) so im not really basing my thoughts to that particular case.

What's the purpose of separate languages? individual expression of unique self? What is the worth is that?

I'd climb her like a redwood.

If you don't mind can you drop a couple words about globalization on the newfriend asshole pilling thread? Read up if you have the time, you'll probably learn a thing or two

Wow, what an absolutely incredible thing to say. "What is the point of having different view points?" "What is the point of art or philosophy?" "What is the point of living the fullness of human existence, which includes both sorrows and joys?" How can you be so arrogant to believe that there's only one right answer, and you have it? You seem to believe that life would be wonderful if there was only one way that it could be expressed, and that everyone experienced that one way of life. Everyone should speak the same language. Everyone should have the exact same past. Everyone should have the exact same future. Travel the world. Read a book. Maybe them you'll understand why the diversity of life is so important.