Imagine being this close to her. Kissing those soft pink lips, rubbing noses together, feeling her soft soft cheeks...

Imagine being this close to her. Kissing those soft pink lips, rubbing noses together, feeling her soft soft cheeks, and staring into her beautiful eyes.

So what did everyone think of her SNL appearance?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ofaZgSUe63c
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

As a lesbian, she's not on birth control. So remember to pull out. Unless you want to see a pregnant K-Stew.

The whole "fuck Drumpf!" political schtick is getting old. I mean they've been doing it for, what, like 2 years now?

it would be pretty difficult when she's facing perpendicular to me like that

>swn pin you over her knee and fig you after spanking your butt raw with the flat side of her hairbrush

yea but what about her neck

She's an ugly, unwashed, dirty whore with an ugly druggy face. Fuck off.

is her gay a phase?

Yes. But if she goes full Ellen Page, it could last indefinitely.

such a great profile. a contemporary greek goddess.

couldn't care less for her bullshit. women should be seen, not heard

>her

DON'T WATCH THIS

youtube.com/watch?v=ofaZgSUe63c

>that spoiler text
Bro.. I didn't need these feels right now.

I'll believe it when St. Vincent or Cara Delevingne are spotted with baby bumps.

Great nose hair, post more. Or any other actresses with nose hair visible like that.

You can't be serious.

DELETE THIS NOW!

Why not? Look how sexy Shailene's nose hair is.

The year is 2017.

And the hot new fetish is nose hair.

In the year 2525...

The hot new fetish is secret trannies knocking up lesbians.

UNWASHED!

She washes plenty.

Usually.

Her only appeal to me is if she's a nasty grimy dyke with stinky socks and sneakers.

horrible
she was too nervous and her line delivery in the skits was shit.
how is she an actress?

I'm 20 years old and never held hands with a girl, should I kill myself?

>So remember to pull out

Don't make the same mistake your parents did by believing this shit works.

>The whole "fuck Drumpf!" political schtick is getting old. I mean they've been doing it for, what, like 2 years now?

Yeah but the 8 years of your cuckservative whining about Obama was alright!

>ywn tickle her nose hair with the tip of your tongue

Just end me

Wait ten more years.

>watch Colbert
>Jon Stewart comes on wearing a Trump wig and tie long enough to drag along the floor
>feel the muscles in my face twitching
>w-what is this sensation
>my lips and cheeks rise into a smile
>realize that liberal talk show hosts are funny again
>mfw
did Trump save late night comedy?

>Imagine being close to some chick who was born into a cult and now serves it's corrupt geopolitical interests?

pass

You forgot your fedora.

No, its that we no longer have king nigger so all the jew approved comedians are allowed to criticize the government again

I wanna lick her front teeth

For the three years i was with my ex we only used the pull out method, it works if you're not a dummy.

... if man is still alive
Will my love for kstew survive?

I wanna lick her asshole

>The media, Hollywood & entertainment industry went after Obama just as hard

Shut up. He was off limits due to his skin color & everyone knows it. No one's buying the whole Republicans are evil racists schtick anymore.

>So what did everyone think of her SNL appearance?
You mean like the 5 or so minutes she was on or is there more?
I'm not american.

yes

You forgot your yarmulke.

fuck nose hair fags

both parties are evil racists

>should I kill myself
Yes. I was holding hands with girls when I was 14. And that was the last time I ever touched a girl.

So what did everyone think of the Totino's sketch?
>tfw not Vanessa bayer
>the just a hungry guy...

Jew psyop. Aka pro wrestling

So you liked it?

It gave me instant regret knowing I should have worked to become an actor so I could kiss kstew on the set of some show or movie. It's that easy and yet none of us had the foresight to do so (unless Robert Pattinson is still posting with us).

>muh build up of some chick who was born in a cult and now acts ours orders a la the truman show

>White women.
>Lips.

Pick one and only one.

I only watched the mccarthy spicer bit. She had one line and she didn't even try to deliver it like a reporter would. She asks the question in the same lackadaisical, apathetic way that she does with every role she's ever had. Really pathetic.

Every time I see her I smell cheese. Not good cheese. Cheap Kraft singles. The smell overcomes me and I usually gag a couple times before regaining control of my faculties.