I am a black man that has impregnated 11 white women

Ask me anything

How much is child support a month?

Is it racist to never find black women attractive ?

why do you put so little effort into your bait?

How will you enjoy your ban?

t. How can white men even compete?

Post hand

How's the AIDS?
Do you expect any of you children to live past 30 years old?

No racism, please but feel free to ask about my relationships.

The women are financially independent, if not successful, and they don't need my financial support.

yes

it's not a bit

why would I be banned for discussing a sensitive topic on a politically incorrect forum? bedroom politics are politics and the discussion of these types of relationships are often misunderstood. I am here to clarify my relationships and how they might be established in a non politically correct format.

>Nationalist View

Did alot have daddy issues?

>I AM OBVIOUS BAIT AMA
get saged faggot

11 pregnant women and not 1 needed or sprang for child support? That's unreal

Why are niggers so shitty at fishing?

>yes
Then you must be sexist for not liking dick.

I am STD free and my children will grow up to be successful. I am an Ivy League educated african american and the women that I mated with were also highly educated. As such, our children will also be educated, academically mindful, and successful.

some did. but they often veered to a more liberal mindset. the few that did have daddy issues, had fathers that were extremely white nationalist republicans.

(((you)))

as stated above, the women were financially independent and were never in need of my financial support. I often offered to provide emotional support but many of them would raise the child without my parental guidance. in some ways, I was just a child provider for some women that wanted a child.

Can you post a pic of your hand to prove you're black?

What flag is that. On mobile so I can't check

Are you proud that you got 11 females disqualified from the human race?

Thanks for helping to fund abortion clincs nugget head.

I'm not that tech savvy. I wouldn't know what to avoid and because of that, I will avoid posting any pictures.

huh so the stereotype persists. Other question, (assuming) youve been out with black girls before, whats the best way to approach them compared to someone like me thats had only experience with white girls (mindset, approaching, cues, etc)

You're doing gods work user keep up the good work , currently meself in relationship with a white bitch.
Fuck those white slags and spread your genes everywhere.

Tun1s14

post pic of the girls.

And how will you enjoy the ban?

I will put my old one just for you

You dumb nigger troll, you're just trying to trigger the autists.

Hi Daddy!

We don't blame you.

We blame them.

This is terrible bait.

>The women are financially independent, if not successful, and they don't need my financial support.
Yeah fucking right, prove it or fuck off nigger

confirmed for fake

The whole concept behind this OP, an Ivy League educated black breeder who almost a dozen successful white women have breathlessly approached for impregnation (or, lel, """breeding""") is so blatantly designed to push all of the Sup Forums neckbeard buttons and insecurities that it's impossible to take seriously.

Negros are disqusting

see I don't think I will be banned because I am also contributing to a politically incorrect forum and bedroom politics are especially controversial.

why would they be disqualified from the human race? if a woman sleeps with a black man is she also disqualified or is it only the women that are with child from a black man? because if it is the former, I have slept with a higher number of white women than the number that I have impregnated.

How hard are the nuts you get from making these threads?

ccould... could you impregnate my wife and I'll be forced to take care of the child?

just take the picture and then take a screenshot of a preview of it and paste it in mspaint if you're that worried about exif data

Do you know who your father is? Do you think any of your children will know who their father is?

Are you the final boss nigga with the Maleficent hair?

>impregnante 11 white degenerates
>their kids are half black and will have terrible lives

thank you for eliminating the weak from our race based Blackbro, please keep annihilating the shit-tier women of ours and keep making our white race stronger

I come from an affluent and stable black family. my father is a great man and my mother is an even greater woman. I don't fit the racist stereotype of coming from a broken family.

given a chance your slav women would wrap their lips around this superior BBC.Just admit it

np bro. The mods will wait a little (unfortunally)

Also if your story was actually true, you only came here to brag. And since you are only here to brag, then why don't you show the girls?

>inb4 muh dox

This is not Sup Forums, no one gives a fuck.

Are you also a Wendy's chef who makes 100k a year and has a 9" cock

implying he takes care of his kids