"WAIT TILL HE GETS STARTED ON HER"

WELL GUESS WHAT

TRUMP STARTED ON HER

AND IT HAS DONE

ABSOLUTELY

FUCKING

NOTHING

WHAT THE FUCK????????????????????

AT THIS POINT IN THE REPUBLICAN PRIMARY TRUMP WAS UP BY LIKE 15 POINTS OVER HIS COMPETITOR

HES DOWN IN EVERY SWING STATE

DONT YOU FUCKING DUMBSHITS GIVE ME FAKE HOPE BULLSHIT

Fuck off shill.

The election is 4 months away. Relax. Its actually done alot. Trump supporters will go through a hurricane to vote for him, you cant buy loyalty like that, and just you watch, it might rain on election day...

We all know Trump is going to lose

maybe you should stop following politics for a while

Has he even had a debate with her yet?

Great cherry picking, (((user))).

The latest poll has him within the margin of error; VPs must be named, she has to debate him three times. I'm not sure you understand how this works

YOU STUPID CUNTS ELECTED TRUDEAU

A FUCKING DRAMA TEACHER

June polling leader 2012: Obama | 2012 winner: Obama
June polling leader 2008: Obama | 2008 winner: Obama
June polling leader 2004: Bush | 2004 winner: Bush
June polling leader 2000: Bush | 2000 winner: Bush
June polling leader 1996: Clinton | 1996 winner: Clinton
June polling leader 1992: Ross Perot | 1992 winner: Clinton

As if that proves anything, this is a special cycle. Oh look the time when the leader didn't win was most similar to this cycle, you fucking faggot

your .jpgs are annoying and so are you. Kill yourself

>he thought the shitty and retarded meme candidate who has alienated blacks, hispanics, women and muslims had a chance at ever winning

top kek

a disabled monkey can run against trump and still win.

Citation that I will ignore anyway needed hill shill.

CRUISE CONTROL ftw, amirite?

Dude the conventions haven't even happened...

I truely figure each candidate is just chilling on heavy campaigning until after the convention and the general starts.

It does not make financial sense for either Trump or Hillary to actively waste their money when they have no one to campaign against in their respective primaries.

Campaigning with good material their early is retarded as the american people forget as soon as the media tells them to with the new corporate shilled day of the week.

I wonder what tomorrow's (((national day))) is.

dude polls mean nothing when trump is losing them

>it's only March bro don't worry about it lol
>it's only April bro don't worry about it lol
>it's only May bro don't worry about it lol
>it's only June bro don't worry about it lol
>his campaign is only broke because his money is tied up in real estate don't worry about it lol
>Trump's name recognition alone can overcome 1 million Hillary operatives working around the clock don't worry about it lol
>he's only down by 12% and would have a 0.00001% chance at winning the election if it were held today but it's 130 days away so that doesn't mean anything don't worry about it lol
Trump tards are so delusional. He fucking destroyed his own campaign by bankrupting it and refusing to set up a ground game and now it's too late. Enjoy 8 years of Shillary.

and remain has a clear lead

>implying the military wont kill that insufferable bitch in her sleep
sure, 8 years...

And you didn't know this 12 months ago, you fucking moron? As soon as he announced his presidency he was doomed to fail. Of course fanatics will tell you otherwise. Nazi fanatics were convinced of absolute victory til the day they were killed by the Soviets in Berlin. These idiots will be in denial until Hillary destroys Trump in November

Once he's president he will have multiple CIA assassins at his disposal.

That's when he truly starts and finishes with her

>this thread again
national polls matter in the primaries
state-specific polls matter in the GE

Remember how the final polls came out right before brexit? I remember one of them had remain having a 10% lead.

We know how that turned out. Never underestimate the blue collar worker who doesn't give a shit about answering phone surveys but will get his ass up and be first in line to vote when it matters.

>false equivalency

The trumpfags are getting desperate...

Yes, and you're acting like a retard on Sup Forums.
Checkmate

>1 million Hillary operatives working around the clock can only get a 6 point lead