"Terrorism is a trap" by Ahmed Rehab

Really makes you think

So why exactly did they attack Turkey? Is this just part of their plan? And is Turkey really that beloved? I need answers now!

>Primary motive attack is given, quite seriously at that, by the attackers who say, "We are attacking because our Prophet, as commanded by our God, advises us that we must kill unbelievers and dissidents by any means possible!"

>New Reporter: "Again, we see another attack brought about for political reasons only!"

>MFW

taqiya

It's the most piss-poor excuse making to try and stop the coming tide of sandkike extermination.

Islamic terrorism is in accordance to Quranic instruction
/thread

>Goldberg

> ISIS can't be Muslim because they kill Muslims! Religions can't attack their own religion!

George Washington, a Christian, attacked and killed Christians ON CHRISTMAS.

"Conservative" muslims hate turkey, which is 80% of all muslims.
The reason being is that the turks are westernized, and they worship money more than allah. The turks were loved before when they openly persecuted the greeks/Albanians/orthos but they stopped, because they have forgotten the will of Allah.

they aren't entirely wrong, islamism is political islam. the problem in my opinion is actually where we draw the line with what is and isn't islamist. most muslims hold some islamist views which makes them political extremists.

we shouldn't be listening to muslims in a political sense until they have been westernized or we endanger our own culture in the name of islam.

>The most popular and beloved country by muslims
>Turkey

President Washington (pbth) was a Deist not a Christian.

Turkey is aligned with Western powers, more than enough of a reason for ISIS to strike and destabilize them I guess. The whole ISIS thing confuses me, did they claim the attack?

ok if you arent going to apologize for terrorists, denounce them publicly.

you wont do it faggot, why not?

I hope Ahmed makes a speedy recovery

Ahmed Rehab sounds like the kind of place you go to kick your goat fucking habit

>This is political, not religious

But islam is both therefore your argument is shit.

Islam and terrorism are inseparable.

> literally a post denouncing terrorists on a public forum

which words were denouncing? All I saw was "I'm a victim"

It doesn't matter. Fuck all Muslims I hope they all die.

awaiting the murica picture that says you'll invade your shit in full force on christmas day etc etc...

>Only target places with lots of tourists
>Wew they hate Muslims too look look!

This is like asking white people to apologize for slavery and colonialism. :^)

under rated.

>This is political, not religious

Finally someone speaks the truth about the whole of Islam

well done, Achmed