Why is there so much less media coverage about the Istanbul bombing compared to the attacks in Paris and Brussels...

Why is there so much less media coverage about the Istanbul bombing compared to the attacks in Paris and Brussels? More were hurt in this attack than Brussel, but we're hearing less about it

They don't want to see people cheer for a terror attack

because turkey is muslim and we expect it

thats where muzzies are supposed to muz, not in europe

>WAH WAH WAH WHY DON'T YOU CRY FOR MY PEOPLE
Nobody gives a shit about dead sandniggers fuck off

Racism, THERE. Its racism. Happy?

When you see shit in your toilet, that is normal. When you see shit on your dining table, you know something is amiss.

Because slimes killing other slimes en mass is business as usual. Also nobody really cares about slimes the people that pretend to are just virtue signaling.

>this thread again

If I find shit in the toilet, I'm not surprised, if I find shit on the dining room table, then i panic and get worried.

shhh, goy!

there's just as much.

i mean, noone fucking cares about turkey for obvious reasons. But the media are still reporting on it like the good litlle cucks they are

Talk about edgy

Is this what you faggots consider to be "le redpilled xD"
There's a difference between being realistic and being an autistic jackass

Because Turkey is NOT EUROPE.

FUCKK OFFFF

I agree I didn't particulary cared much too but they can't use it to manipulate white people. The people who died were most likely remaining good boys like how they attack all the chads and hardworking strong humans by attacking airports, busstations, sports arena etc.

FPBP

Because no one gives a shit about sand niggers

Very common occurrence ins shitskin countries

Its edgy to tell the fucking truth

Turkey, as much as it wants to be, isn't a western civilization.

Why the fuck would anyone in the west care about a few suicide bombers near Syria? We basically view it as the status quo.

dont care , not my people not my reality . Sandnigger BTFO

I imagine that we aren't getting inundated because it is an election year, and they don't want to do anything to fuck up the narrative that Islam is a religion of Peace and Hope.

No but seriously fuck muslims. They don't need our attention.

Same reason black on black violence is never reported but white on black always is

>If I find shit in the toilet, I'm not surprised

I'd be worried if my toilet was clogged and definitely panic if I lived in a house of people who don't flush after taking shits

That's my boy Singapore bringing the heat

A sandmonkey killing a roach is business as usual. It is the background noise of the 24 hour news cycle.

Because we are the west, and Brussels and Paris is the west

The west is not the whole world, dumbass

I've come up with an analogy for this. When i see shit in my toilet, no big deal right? But when i see shit on my dining table...something just isn't right

Really? You came up with that? Even though it was already posted in this thread and hundreds of other threads, you came up with it?

because nobody cares about turkroaches

Turkey enslaved Whites. Fuck em.

anyone who participated in the enslavement of our people deserves to be laughed at and marginalized.

G-shit, bruh.

It goes a little something like this.

I wake up in the morning and go to the toilet for my morning piss. When I arrive at the toilet I notice there is a big shit sitting in the bowl. This is a little unsettling to me as I didn't put the shit there but, well, it's a toilet so it's hardly surprising.

I then walk out into my dining room and there is another big shit, this time it's sitting right on my dinner table. This is deeply disturbing to me because this is not where shit belongs.

Aaaand that's why everyone cares more about terrorism in Western countries.

lol, Belgium talking shit, did you open the airport yet?

I am proud to be from the same country as you.

Because Turkey is an asian country.

Turkey is Muslim and considered more far removed from Europe. ISIS is known to be in the country so it surprises noone. Western Europe likes to pretend radicals don't live there in great number.

Japan's post was shorter, far more concise, and funnier. You're losing your edge, Ausfailia.

Because white ppl don't care about shitskins.

It's a rhetorical question at this point, but I'll bite.

It's because things like this are expected in Muslim countries. Theres literally a bombing every other day in places like Baghdad

lol based response

>we hear nothing about it

I've heard it mentioned several times today, in several different places.

Why do brown people always do this? We hear of an attack involving non-whites, it makes news on several msm. And then "omg white people don't care, why hasn't this been covered?"

It has been, you fucking pathetic drama queens. And when there's an attack outside of the west, guess what? The western world is not going to care as much.

If you find shit in the toilet, it's not that surprising.

It's when you find shit on the kitchen table that something is wrong.

It's the old 'shit in the toilet vs shit on the kitchen counter' parable.

Well you see it harkens back to that old idiom about finding excrement in one's lavatory compared so to that of excrement found upon your dining table amongst the crockery and champagne all the same.

Surprised it took 40 posts for this to crop up.

Their culture is shittier than western culture.
So who fucking cares if shit hits a toilet?
Think about this, if you really cared for Turkery, you'd move and live there.
I don't fucking see you with a Turkroach flag.
So shut the fuck up you ungrateful shit.
You're in fucking America.
Fuck everyone else.