Qatar 2022

Will it happen? It's still 5 years away and is easy possible that it will get took off them, especially with the current diplomatic crisis with Saudi Arabia & co

Reminder that this SHOULD have been hosted by England and we are one of the few countries that can host a world cup easily at short notice (would probably be a joint bid with Wales and Scotland too)

If somehow FIFA can have proper reforms in the next few years and become less corrupt then this can and will happen, I still believe lads

Great Britain world cup 2022

Agree, GB should have hosted at least two WC so far, even tho you fags were the first ones to shit on the competition.

We've only hosted one world cup and that was over 50 years ago when plenty of inferior nations have hosted two

it's a scandal that our bid failed due to bungs and corruption but it's not too late to make things right

on a related note how did Mexico host two world cups so quickly in 1970 and 1986??? is there a story behind this

Heard about Google?

yeah i did google it straight after posting so dunno why i said that
have wondered it for ages though

>invent sport
>championship games not even in the country

WHEN LINEKER SCORED

this is what happens when other countries play the sports you invent

the only country that plays american sports is canada

and japan

and korea
and taiwan
and the dominican
and venezuela
and cuba

a load of literally who nations?
the whole world plays football and a large portion play rugby, cricket and more

2018 England
2022 Australia

That was how it should have been

>the whole world plays football
well I can tell you that's wrong because it's not played here or taiwan, and USA+Canada+Japan+korea+taiwan+centro-america is around 1 billion people, pretty respectable for not spreading our influence until the early 1900s

>Reminder that this SHOULD have been hosted by England
England never bid for 2022

I'd be more scored of getting attacked in englandistan than Qatar desu

yes course it will happen and it will be good
and as a added bonus we get to play out premier league in the summer which actually makes so much more sense

Because Columbia was going to host it and was stripped of it, so they gave it to Mexico

Fun Fact, the only two times Mexico has made it past the round of 16 was the two times they hosted the World Cup

>Football is not Played in Central America

Are you an idiot? Honduras and Costa Rica butt raped the USMNT during qualifying you mong. They are better than us at football.

Now, handegg on the other hand, is played by us and Canada.

>Mexico have won 1 (one) knock out match in world cup history

>bragging about having shiskins in your sporting sphere
Just stop posting already.

Fun fact: England has won EVERY SINGLE world cup that was hosted in England

Costa Rica are very good currently but Honduras and Panama aren't necessarily better than USA, you just choked so hard

you don't even utilise your >le pacy black men properly like we do

meant for

but 2022 was never meant to be in europe

it was USA or Australia

England was in for 2018 that russia bought

true but if qatar doesn't get cancelled until 2019 then it HAS to be us

US would be ready for it too desu

No, we'd prefer 2026. Our team will take more than 5 years to get to a world class level to compete with the current promising u17, u20 kids we have and plus we get to play on the 250th anniversary of our nation.

brand new 83k seater, ideal for final

they had one in 1994 and don't even like the sport (although hosting may be the only way to qualify)
we've been waiting since 1966 and invented the fucking sport

FIFA is corrupt to the core (with an anti-English bias too). it needs to be disbanded and a new football federation formed, England can host the inaugural tournament of the new organisation

wait..the 2026 is down to only morocco or can/usa/mex? how did this happen

>wc was last in europe in 2006
>will be next at the nearest in 2034
>implying russia is europe

>current promising u17
england beat USA 4-1 in the u17 world cup quarter final last week
we play spain in the final on saturday

>having the final anywhere but jerry World

And I hate the cowboys

Don't forget we are also u20 world champs

I fucking hate arabs

just like chelsea.. just if chelsea were unable to buy any players older than 15 ever

>mexico getting their 3rd world cup since we last held one

they are the greatest footballing nation in the known universe desu

and morocco are getting it anyway.. hosting the first 48team wc

Why is Turkiye never in the discussions for hosting a WC

Do you think ISIS will last until 2026? That'd be fucking ridiculous that all the world superpowers allowed an illegal state to exist for so long.

or Somalia

Israel has existed for this long

>they don't play soccer in Japan, Korea, China, or C America

No thanks in part to who?

Saudi Arabia 2022 and you know it
>pre match executions sponsored by Mastercard

You're not corrupt enough.

>american education

What if we propose that 50% of teams qualify from Africa? Would we get progressive points for that?

post brexit uk is catalonia tier, they should be expelled from uefa while the wc is hosted all over the globe

>only 50%
wow, racist

>1 billion people
Let's see:
>USA: 325 million
>Canada: 35 million
>Japan: 127 million
>Worst Korea: 51 million
>Venezuela: 31 million
>Dominican Republic: 10 million
>All of Central America: 47 million
Grand total: 626 million people.
And you must also consider that the Japanese and Korean love soccer too, and I'm adding all the Central American nations together; Hondurans and Costa Ricans are into soccer as well. Out of all the countries mentioned here, only USA and Canada actively hate soccer.
Final veredict:
>The absolute state of American education

Fuck off Oz should never host a WC until we actually have the capacity naturally - not jizzing out billions of taxpayer money on shit stadiums that will never be used to the same extent again fuck that. We already got burned with the Olympics. I like footy but fuck off, Frank Lowy, Fifa and fucking Emirates can pay for the stadiums.

fattyshots BTFO

No one cares about youth tournament results. We have a handful of young players about to breakthrough in their respective clubs which is more important than winning a childrens tournament. Dont think you will start dominating just because you do well in youth tournaments otherwise you will end up like Nigeria.

>Reminder that this SHOULD have been hosted by England

NO

This would have put football as number one sport in the US. Imagine how popular it will be in another 5 years even without hosting a world cup. I'm still fuming over it/