Ask an Israeli anything

Ask an Israeli anything

Other urls found in this thread:

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Moroccan_Jews
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mizrahi_Jews
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

do you do it for free?

Do you feel you belong where you live. I don't.

Hello my Palestinian friend
How is life in Palestine?

opinion of russia and usa?

Sadly, I earn around 2 846.43$ from the internet per month though

I h8 Arabs & Muslims, let Israel do whatever they want to protect their country, Jesus will approve.

is it you or not?

How does it feel that you live in a apartheid society and at the same time your people fight for the opposite in white countries you fucking kike?

why do hipsters love israel?

>USSR post commie in a middle eastern nightmare

I hope that answers your question

It's really nice. We built a wall :^)

Do you love Japan

Not me
There's no physical wall though

show tits please :3

It's the absolute top-tier based country on the planet right now (Not because anime I hate anime)

c-can I call you onii-chan?
Really? so What is pic related at the border?

enough informative tnx

What do you think of the Kurds?

That's barely 20% of the border

Just had Vareniki with cheese and pear and I feel violated by the heresy
how do I recover?

So? I never said it was all across the border, only that we have a cute wall.
We sometimes feel similar because they are also surrounded by arab countries who don't want them to be independent such as our own neighbours. We also see them as the good side in the Iraqi/Syrian civil war and appreciate how they fight ISIS. However, Most people don't feel sympathy if they do Terror attacks in Turkey. We hate the Turkish goverment & Erdogan but not Turks or when they die.

Is Jordan that bad? Why build a wall?

How are the Ethiopian Jews viewed?

Gib Israeli citizenship

Why do you always post this pic?
I feel bullied when people post this pic

Delet rite now pls

Why would you make such a mistake?
>Implying I care

I thinks that the border between the west bank and Israel

It's stands between us and the palestinian authority, built in order to stop a mass of suicide bombers during some bad years.
The wall is only a small part of it. The jordanian border is hardly secured, and we built a better fence with Egypt only in order to stop tens of thousands of illegal immigrants from Africa.

They produce drugs, like lsd and ecstasy.

Its a cool place, it's like an easter egg of a country

DELET RITE NOW

Do Korean Hipsters love Israel?

Sorry for the Holocaust, Shimon

Here, have some flowers. I don't mind if you sell them ...

Hey lad
If more than 60% of Jordan are Palestinians it means that almost all of you can post under the name "Palestinian shitbag" and it'll be legit right? Don't you feel unspecial?

>Sorry for the Holocaust
I don't really care that much, Hitler was stupid that is all

Gib more submarines Hans and we'll be good

What are your plans with Mexico? Did you caused this earthquake and hurricanes?

Are in pic related? They look fanatic and perhaps somewhat problematic?

I don't think Palestinians supass Jordanian in Jordan by poplation

we Palestinians feel more belonging to Palestine than any Middle Eastern country because that's how it is. My grandfather used to live in Yaffa but he got kicked out even though he didn't participate in the war

I wanna go and live there because that's where my people ancasters lived and I wouldn't want to abandon it

Ya how does it feel being a total cuck? Why did you think it is acceptable to be proud of being an absoulte piece of shit and going to an imageboard of autists to ralk about it? Why is this here and not on pol?

This is classified.
I don't like ultra orthodox Jews. in any possible way.
Well maybe into Gaza or the PA, that sounds legit but Jaffa isn't for you for the same reason that 10 million Germans won't go back to nowadays Poland after being transferred by Russians or hundreds of thousands of Jews who were kicked out arabic countries won't come back.
As long as you'll keep educate your new generation to do things they can't do, the situation will get worse and they'll be frustrated forever.

Could I pass for a local In israel?

the doxx is coming whore

Germany is taking over Europe so it doesn't really matter for them

Yaffa is where it should be not Gaza or west Bank but Yaffa and I don't mind coexist with Jews

This conflict would have never happened if Britian didn't divide the the land into two states

you made me smirk.
how you and your friends are thinking about the man in northern part of the peninsla next to us?
he may start to bargain sell his products as he have managed to test it.

Good luck to him, it's about time a communist nation did something significant

are you jewish?

We'll follow papa trump to hell and back

>i dont mind co existing with jews
People like you sicken me. You are probably a secular liberal as well

Your thoughts on Jesus?

What goes with shakshuka? Bread? Rice? Polenta?

Bread

If Arabic leaders never declared war you would still live in Jaffa - it meant to be a part of a pali state and we accepted it in the The partition Plan. Nowadays after 70 years it's still half Arabic.
Anyway I think it's less healty to wish for the impossible and claim what history took away. Transfers... Germans got over it, Jews got over it, Turks and Greeks got over it. Only Palestinians are living in the past forever. I wouldn't do it if I were you and trying to save what I still can and build my home there, but you can do as you wish with your life.

the dox has already come
surprise: it's a guy

why would you ask about it in this thread? Israeli's don't what that is

>communist nation
us. not them.
we presume he is old enough to ask some young hand just for getting up.

Maghrebi jews brought it there stupid

No

Whats the best case you have ever witnessed of a jew jewing another jew?

Then what is israeli shakshuka?

Butthurt Poonisian, everyone associates shakshuka with Israel.

no such thing as a "Maghrebi jew" Israeli's are European

Do Israelis take milk in their tea?

North African dish

>no such thing as a "Maghrebi jew" Israeli's are European

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Moroccan_Jews
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mizrahi_Jews

what are you trying to prove?

Yeah I guess you're also right on that too

I hate how people like my family suffered for stupid leaders decisions for their own gains

But hope there is a chance we could get along and end this conflict

hi guys, it's me :)

Are you retarded? You said there was no such as a Maghrebi jew and all Israeli's are European

>The rise of the assblasted Israelis is upon us

Hi vlok

Hi :)

eating hummus and shakshuka doesn't make you middle eastern. Israeli's will never be middle eastern.

>Israeli's will never be middle eastern.
>Mizrahim aren't middle eastern

???

>MUh

Don't you just hate israel????

nope

They might as well be European they largely descend from the Sephardic diaspora.

And they have little ethnically in common with the berbers that live there. And he's right in a sense, maghrebi jews are a thing of the past.

Barring in mind that your people are inherently opposed to human progres why shouldn't isreal BTFO you.

>I hate anime
Almost all Israelis here say this, but a hentai pic I drew has access from gigya. What does it mean?

post feet

>And he's right in a sense, maghrebi jews are a thing of the past.
They lived in maghreb for hundreds of years before migrating to israel, bringing with them some aspects of maghreb culture

Romany people have lived centuries in Europe too. But people still see them as the 'other'.

And only a few aspects. The younger generations can't speak the language, and there isn't much connection.

Probably because there isn't a proper education there

The situation in Palestine is bad and thanks to Hamas for not givig a chqnce for Palestinians to be open minded and giving Israel a reason to bomb Palestine the next the generation will probably be looking for revenge

This pretty much will only create a cycle

You should all convert to Judaism, move to Israel and then convert back if you want the land so much, pull the Jews strat on them. Maybe get some Lebanese or Syrians in if you don't have the numbers. In a few years you could just vote to make Israel Palestine again.

Mizrahis are full middle eastern. Speradics from the Netherlands/Balkan/Greece/Turkey are a mix of middle easterns, south Euros and sometimes other Europeans. However I think Speradics in north Africa are mixed with locals there and less with Euros.
Pic related, my DNA test. I'm half Mizrahi (Iraq, They always lived there) and half Speradi (Spanish speakers. family from Turkey & very small Greek part. As you can see they fucked with Italians on their way from Iberia to the Ottoman empire or so I guess)
Not all. It's just that Israelis here are normies. There are many weebs here like anywhere in the world.

There's no reference populations for sephardi Jews on 23andme. So they come out a mix of MENA and SE.

There is some real Southern European admixture in Sephardi/Ashkenazi Jews, and a bit from their respective host countries.

It's kinda sad that they don't have more description for the middle east.
My Iraqi side just sees as "Middle eastern" and that's all. I tought it'll be more interesting. They can say if you are Korean or Japanese, Ethiopian or Sudanese, French or German but nothing specific about the middle east.

what site is that dna test from?

23andme

Israeli's dont look middle eastern