World Cup Ticketing

Holy shit, I am fucking livid with Chase Bank.

>fifa world cup ticketing, a sports club
Well anyways hope you get some tickets senpai

what a knob

CHI

Anons that have attended previous world cups. Am I fucked?

why would you be fucked?

Just confirm you made the purchase you stupid fuck

Problem solved

$630 for a single ticket? Isn't that a bit expensive?

Oh look, another American who's not going to the world cup.

Because in the emails prior to being charged FIFA stated that if my bank declined the transaction or if I lacked sufficient funds I would be skipped in the random selection stage. But, I've read some other stuff now that's contradictory to that and I think I may be okay.
What does that even mean? Confirm with who you dummy?
It's for 3 Category 1 tickets. They're $210 each.
hehehe good one Britain's testicle.

It's a random selection from 3.5 million people you tosser. I can't just call FIFA and say "Okay guys go ahead and try to charge my card again." And banks won't push transactions through that they've flagged for fraud without me attempting the purchase again (which I have no control over). It seems the U.S education system has failed another.

I get this shit all the time from my bank and the transaction's always gone through at the time I attempted it. You're probably fine, though clearly a buttfrustrated faggot

>tosser
Yuroboo pls kill yourself

>Britain's testicle
kek

You're fine, they are just asking you if you want to charge it back. It went through.

>using your debit card to buy things
It's like you want to be scammed

t. living with mom so you never have to take part in commerce

frick off, she's a lovely woman.

It's called having a credit card m8
Debit cards often don't offer zero fraud liability so if it gets stolen you're FUCKED
You also can't earn rewards with a debit card
As long as you pay your balance in full each month there's literally no reason to use a debit card instead of a credit card

this is basically the only reason i use a credit card. especially for services, just in case i get screwed i can dispute it.

Lmao

Kek

Why would anyone want to be a Yuropoor? I mean, anyone not from Sub-Saharan Africa.
>Having 0 debt
It's like you enjoy being broke too. Heard they're accepting more migrants in Germany.

>Debit cards often don't offer zero fraud liability so if it gets stolen you're FUCKED
Don't get it stolen, then. Shouldn't be too hard in most of USA anyways. If you were in Argentina, then yeah, I'd say fuck it and get a credit card instead.

>Britain's testicle

>earn rewards
good goy

>ameripoors have to borrow money to pay for every things

lol