What did nike mean by this

what did nike mean by this

white girls will like you if you buy our clothes

>kek those losers on Sup Forums are gonna have a fit now! they're so obsessed.

/thread

even this hideous ugly mixed race guy can get cute white friends with our sportswear

guy top left is p attractive desu

skin deformities are the hot thing in modelling now like that cow girl

That girl looks like a mutt herself.

mixed race people turn into 99% ugly mongrels as adults

what's with the nose ring on that kid with the cancerflakes on his face? is he cattle?

so inclusive we should all buy their products

>virgins triggered because black guy is seen in vicinity of white girl
And some of you are genuinely baffled why people want nothing to do with you....

racemixing is good they said

yfw acid victims become models and that's presented as culturally enriching

you must live in a flyover state with no black people. whenever a black guy happens to be with a white woman, he has to make sure every white man in the building knows it. even if she's ugly and fat, they have to rub it in or they won't be able to sleep at night.

nigga looks like he was catching shit with a colander

looks like someone sharted on his face la

very graphic description, thanks

>this is what is being forced on kids growing up
gg white people, it was a good run

This is unironically the answer. We're the ones falling all over ourselves to buy nike gear, white dudes don't care and just will get the same shit from new balance/champion for half the price.

A mixed nigga/that's the shit I don't like

>pandering to Arsenal fans

thiago silva on the back?

not that guy, but apparently you line in some irrelevant hellhole where that happens.

I live in LA with blacks everywhere including some of my friends and have never seen this

>black guys in ad with white girl
>Sup Forums gets mad
Why would you give a fuck?

They need some excuse for being socially anxious virgins who are repulsive to normies

Black user here. That's absolutely fucking disgusting. Girls aren't attracted to that ridiculous amount of freckles. Looks like chicken pox or something. Guy in back is pretty hot though, I'd suck his cock no homo.

>black
How are they black. They both probably have one white parent. How does being 50% black suddenly make you black?

Obama is black

I'm sorry but you're
1) referencing an anomaly
and
2) probably in high school

americans make use of the one drop rule

Biology trumps the one drop rule

Why do you faggots care?

This is so fucking stupid.