Jesus Mega Cucking Christ

cbsnews.com/news/obama-donald-trump-populism-rant/

>Language Policing
>Social Justice
>Why don't people like me?
>Too much of a pussy to say Trump's name let alone say what he thinks "or else..."
>Rambles for 6 minutes about how hard his job is

I'm sorry but how did this megacuck ever get elected into office? He is so far out of touch with the American people he ACTUALLY believes they are wrong about what they want and he knows better. Where does this sanctimonious bullshit come from? I know Ivy League and then Public Office tends to keep you cloistered away from real world problems, but seriously don't you have the fucking internet? Can't you see how unhappy people are with all your anti-gun, pro-fag, pro-abortion, pro-immigration, pro-multiculturalism agenda?

Is this how you make a useful idiot puppet? You brainwash them into losing all objectivity and being completely fanatical about inane issues?

>T-t-t-the p-p-p-people are not r-r-responding how we e-e-e-educated t-t-them to respond. Thi-thi-t-this is unsastisfactory.

What the fuck is it with the stammer also? You had 7 and a half years to get a speaking coach and fix it. Without a teleprompter, Obama whines and moans in front of Canadians about how Donald Trump is not a populist but a raging racist. Because it's fucking racist now to want to stop illegal immigration.

Is this the worst fucking President in the history of the country? Has at any other point in US history, has a President been so against America and her people? To the point the open borders and don't investigate domestic terrorists? B-b-b-because that's profiling and racism. I fucking hate Trump, but every time I hear Obama or Hillary speak I wish I could vote for him, just to spite these lying two faced pieces of shit.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=PUMje1X2pKA
cbsnews.com/news/obama-donald-trump-populism-rant/
youtube.com/watch?v=rAT_BuJAI70
sun-sentinel.com/news/os-orlando-nightclub-shooting-gay-evidence-lacking-20160623-story.html
youtube.com/watch?v=K20fm2166WM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>dem quads
worst president in history confirmed.

>I'm sorry but how did this megacuck ever get elected into office?

Affirmative action, obviously.

Lol tl;dr fuck off new zealand

Same anti-democracy rhetoric the media has been spewing

We know better than you do, just stop participating.

He got elected because he was black. End of story. Thought it was common knowledge at this point.

To his credit, he was the lesser of two evils. Can you imagine the shitshow a McCain presidency wouldve been though? lol

>Is this the worst fucking President in the history of the country?

yes

only thing worse than a nig would be a woman.

He literally just got elected because he was a nigger and this country is filled with cucks. If he was white, Hillary would've won back then easily.

>T-t-t-the p-p-p-people are not r-r-responding how we e-e-e-educated t-t-them to respond. Thi-thi-t-this is unsastisfactory.

Hol up, is this an actual quote?

do you not remember how bad the country was when bush was leaving office or were you still in kindergarten then?

On the bright side, he's fucked the country so hard that Trump actually has a chance.

There are PLENTY of based women user, cmon. I hate Hillary as much as anyone, but dont take it out on the ladies.

can you explain to me how this country is "so fucked" like maybe the debt ok i get that but honestly what else is so fucking bad that america is about to explode?

This is the actual president of the united states:
>Valerie Jarrett
>Jarrett was born in Shiraz, Iran, to American parents James E. Bowman and Barbara Taylor Bowman.
Her and Susan Rice run the country under the watchful eye of the globalists, Barry just reads the teleprompter.

obama is a fucking faggot

Affirmative election

LOL stfu seriously, Bush sucked but Obama is genuinely one of our worst presidents ever, he's literally set up our country to dissolve on this path.

Of course I remember and I stand by my statement.

it's so funny how he won't even say trumps name

youtube.com/watch?v=PUMje1X2pKA

And the cuck that uploaded it had the audacity to call it "epic"

>Less and less people participating in the workforce.
>Jobs continuing to be sent overseas
>Wealth inequality still rising
>Racial tensions higher than ever
>Terrorist attacks out the ass
>Spics and other illegal trash still pouring into the borders
>Whites aren't even breeding enough to keep their population up

It's not about to "explode", it's a gradual decline into becoming a third world, multicultural shit hole. How fucking new are you dude?

>voted for him for his first term
it seemed like a good idea at the time. for the past two years since I've become more intimately involved with politics I have regretted that vote more and more. This past year has me losing any and all faith.
I did this... everything that's happening is, at least partially, my fault. I'm sorry.

Hes terrified. Then again, like any criminal facing justice, he should be.

James Buchanan would disagree. He lit the fuse for the Civil War.

But the Magic Nigger isn't done yet.

He doesn't understand that people voted for him because they thought a negroid couldn't possibly be a part of the 'establishment' but he was. So if anything he was the fraud populist

ok can you elaborate more on that please? throw me a bone here explain to me why we are "dissolving on this path" because desu shit is alot better than 8 years ago. I mean what are you gonna say ohhh he made races turn on each other blah blah blah and to pit that solely on him is kind of retarded if anything the media blew that up. but but muh trayvon would look like my son.... so fucking what move on again this statement did not hurt the country in any way so please just tell me why the world is on fire

Even on Sup Forums there are retards who fall for this kind of basic bitch fallacy?

It shows pure cowardice.
He holds the strongest post in the entire world and doesn't want to have to face scrutiny.

Thank you for Correcting the Record(TM).

>claims to want to uplift the working man
>supports things like the TPP that destroy the working man

wew

And it's even worse now. What's your point?

>30 something months of private sector job growth
>jobs being sent overseas has nothing to do with obama
>wealth inequality rises because the rich in this country have more power than obama
>racial tensions are not as bad as you think there is no race war and people get along just fine
>there was a grand total of two terrorist attacks on obamas watch (boston and california) where less than 25 people died
>white people not fucking is not Obamas fault
so please again explain to me why is everything going to hell?

he was up against mitt romney and mccain, all he would have to do is not eat a baby on live television to be elected president

>elected
presidents are no longer elected by the people. The choice of who becomes president happens before you vote. The voting part is just an illusion to make the system like its still valuable.

Please take your time and write like a human being and not like a retard.
If you have any praise to direct to Obama i'd rather you share it with the 30 or so million people whose lives were destroyed in Libya and Syria.

>cbsnews.com/news/obama-donald-trump-populism-rant/
this he looks nervous than ever.

Things under Bush got bad, but Obama continued the same practices and expanded on more invasive ones.
Bush sent soldiers to the Middle East, Obama decided to pull American soldiers out and then arm "rebels" that then became the terrorists.
If Hillary wins it's pretty much just Bush getting a fifth term.
Trump's not perfect. But he is massively better than the other choice since at least he cares about the country he would be running more than foreign ones and kissing ass to keep the US looking nice to other leaders (Who then just exploit us because we're weak).

Just coming here to check these quads.

Also fuck Obama.

can you point out how its worse now besides our debt? which was largely due to Obama having to push through bail outs to fix the fuck ups of our last president

>all those things he says he cares about that he doesn't really care about

>>wealth inequality rises because the rich in this country have more power than obama

Obama is complicit in all of this. Stop being a useful idiot of the corporate "left."

This is like running the 4x400 relay at the olympics, overlapping your opponents in the first 2 legs then letting a crippled retard run your 3rd leg because "We're already winning, let's be fair an inclusive, everyone in society needs to be represented in our race."

Instead of running he just spazzes out on the track for 4 minutes, shitting himself then rolling around in it.

When people say, hang on a minute, the race just ended and maybe you should not have subbed that guy in..

>WOW HOW DISCRIMINATORY
>HE'S NOT DISABLED HE'S SPECIAL
>HOW DARE YOU!
>ARREST THAT MAN HE SAID THE TRUTH IN A MEAN AND HURTFUL WAY

As they celebrate coming in last.

Can you elaborate on this? I keep hearing a sect of Islamophiles is close to the reigns of power and they have brokered some sharing agreement with globalists but nobody ever gives evidence of this just speculates about some individual advisers.

It is incredibly creepy to me when I see someone like:

>Myriam Francois-Cerrah
>Cambridge University (BA)
>Georgetown University (MA)
>Oxford University (PhD, exp.)

> 2003, at 21 years old, Francois-Cerrah converted to Islam after graduating from Cambridge. At the time, she was a skeptical Roman Catholic.

Gets such a public platform and enhanced profile when it comes to speaking about 'Islam'. If you look in her background it screams recruitment by some organisation. If it's MI-5 or Mossad what is the end game here? If it's something more sinister like a terrorist group, how did they have the resources and connections established to attract someone like her at all?

The fact it's so transparent and in the open means they believe the average person is way too fucking dumb to even pay attention, let alone connect dots.

I watched it, not sure it was a quote but something similar.
Bashing Trump voters as being uneducated and recycling talking points used against Brexit.

THERE WAS A TON OF BULLSHIT ABOUT DIVERSITY.

Before obama went on this lady tried to brainwash everyone about globalism and refugees. She literally said, if we didn't accept refugees we wouldn't have people who contributed like (((George Soros))) or (((madeleine albright))) the pro-child killer.

here for the quads

Worst president followed by 2nd worst president

>Arab spring was started by Obama
are you this fucking dense? has any president ever been able to do anything good in the fucking middle east?

Oops. And would NOT be kissing ass.

>thinks both candidates mainstream candidates are evil
>votes for one anyway
Democracy in action.

youtube.com/watch?v=rAT_BuJAI70
Democracy in action, folks.

people on Sup Forums pretend that harper was a worse choice then Trudeau, so you tell me

>king i-i-i-i-i-i-if-i-i-i-if-if-if-i-i-i-i-i-i-i-i-i-i-i-i-i-i-if-i-i-i-if-if-if-if-i-i-i-i-i-i-i-i-i-i-i-i-i-i-i-i-i-i-i-i-i-i-i-i

Instead of being a lame duck and playing more golf, he seems hell bent on initiating a bunch of very divisive agendas instead

call me crazy but i'd rather have Obamas 5th term than Trumps first and everyone talks about how Obama pulling out was horrible but has it actually affected americans here at home? Sure theres shitty brown people killing themselves more than ever but how has that made anything worse for us here in america?

>throw me a bone here explain to me why we are "dissolving on this path"
Explain to me how allowing and encouraging third world illegal immigration and by extension displacement of the native population will not lead to dissolution of the country and the values that led to its success? You move more than a third of Mexico's population into the US and suddenly it starts becoming a whole lot like Mexico.

>because desu shit is alot better than 8 years ago
If you're an unemployed, skillless 20-something nobody, sure.

Good post tbqh
But, if you spend any time at all on an American college campus, you'll learn that he does in fact represent a significant portion of the population. I've met 12 or 13 professors who are exact clones of him, personality wise.

Just look up some quotes from his books. His personality is that of the suburban, upper middle class, white elitist.
>To avoid being mistaken for a sellout, I chose my friends carefully. The more politically active black students. The foreign students. The Chicanos. The Marxist professors and structural feminists and punk-rock performance poets. We smoked cigarettes and wore leather jackets. At night, in the dorms, we discussed neocolonialism, Franz Fanon, Eurocentrism, and patriarchy. When we ground out our cigarettes in the hallway carpet or set our stereos so loud that the walls began to shake, we were resisting bourgeois society’s stifling constraints. We weren’t indifferent or careless or insecure. We were alienated.

the federal govt shut down in his term. He's causing more divisions than uniting people

Democracy is always a choice between two evils, if you believe that you are not voting for a lesser evil then you are either deluded or being conned.

>has any president ever been able to do anything good in the fucking middle east?
Well, the idea is that they shouldn't do anything at all, you know.
Memes aside, the most hateful, disgraceful and disgusting thing about amerifats is their manifest destiny bullshit, which in turn gave them the idea that they had a say in how everyone in the damn world runs his own businesses.
Please keep your bullshit within your own country, thanks.

>implying private sector job growth has compensated for the countless jobs lost overseas
>implying Obama can't incentive businesses to stay in the US
>implying Obama doesn't support crony capitalism
>implying just because there isn't a civil war doesn't mean there is a growing racial divide in the country
>implying Orlando wasn't a thing

Also why the fuck are you assuming I'm blaming every point on Obama you stupid fuck? The point is that he's done nothing to protect our borders, is continuing to sell out our country to third world chinks via retarded trade deals, is pushing for more refugees to come in, is shilling for more gun control, etc. I'm just pointing out all the problems that you think are non-existent.

Fuck off back to facebook you stupid kike. There is absolutely nothing plausible about the status quo.

>Obama could've done something
>Even though no president has ever done shit about it but lets blame the nigger
even if he tried to do something about income inequality do you really think are cuckservative congress would go against their jew overlords? i know your not this stupid
Maybe if the american people would stop immediately jumping to class warfare as soon as its brought up then maybe we'd get somewhere

It's neat when you see an actual Obama fan rather than a cheap shill. I can sense the panic in your posts, the desperate attempt to scrape together any shitty excuse you can to defend your anointed one.

>B-but It's All Bush's Fault...

HAHHAHAHA KYS HAHHAHAHA

wasn't there one just a few weeks ago? in Florida?

And what foreign leaders use or exploit us? only people i can think of who do that is the fuckin jews in Israel
and guess who trying to cut their funding right now as we speak

You are crazy and a piece of shit.
The only reason you want that is because you don't have access to all the information and you are a neet.

Into the trash you go.

How was Orlando not a terrorist attack?

lel Obongo a is a fucking queer.

Because he's pushing to bring people from those areas here and put them into places where they will not assimilate, will not tolerate people with different beliefs, and that will push to takeover when there's enough in one area.
Then on top of that he, and Clinton, have been pushing for gun control laws so that they can make sure the law abiding citizens cannot do anything to defend themselves. Or they want to place Americans on a list, without due process, that forbids them from owning weapons.
Obama, Hillary, and all like them, are scum that do not live in reality. They live lives of wealth and have armed protection wherever they go and have the gall to tell citizens that they don't need something. They may think they have good intentions, but they are delusional and just making more problems. Rubio was right: Obama was trying to make the US like Europe- an absolute shitfest waiting to erupt.

>will be majority mexican by middle of century
>foreign policy complete disaster, unstable middle east leading to rapefugees swarming into Europe and, if the Dems get their way, the US
>rapefugees=Sharia zone
>mexicans+rapefugees=permanent democrat rule=end to 2nd amendment, mandatory homosexuality in preschool, reeducation camps for climate change deniers, etc. etc.
>national debt doubled to $20 trillion under Obabo
>leftists beginning to use political violence to silence their opponents in the US (norm in EU, but new here)
>Democrats now think its OK to sit on the floor in congress and scream over the speaker of the house
>all four "liberal" justices believe that Obama's executive orders on immigration were constitutional (they weren't; this means that half of the supreme court is willing to vote "constitutional" to literally anything a president does, as long as s/he is a democrat)
>army has been gutted and demoralized by Obama turning it into an equal opportunities PC shitshow
>democrat party now thinks its ok to shit on police for shooting black criminals, obama administration sends justice department to every one-horse town where a nigger thug gets dropped to investigate whether or not it's racist
>universities are now controlled by violent students using force to silence opinions they don't like, throwing tantrums to get random staff and faculty fired, and bankrupting universities by fucking with their football teams
>real wages stagnant for 20 years
>every new job since 2000 has been absorbed by immigration, legal and otherwise
>LFP lower than at any point since women joined the workforce, much too low to simply be brushed aside as "muh boomers retiring"
>complete dysfunction in congress as democrat presidents seem to think that "compromise" means "opposition does what I say or I'll tell the media that they're refusing to compromise"

I'm tired, but I could go on

>inb4 killer was a repressed homosexual

You expect anything less from an anti-American communist nigger fucking traitor?

>if you unskilled
when will this meme end? how many fucking jobs were created since he took office? and your going to tell me every single one was mcdonalds huh?
>mexico with illegal immigrants
>mexicans arent even the highest number of illegal immigrants anymore
do you pay attention at all to anything? and do you know how many other presidents gave amnesty or is it just scary now because the nig is doing it?

But they aren't fit to lead

>i-i-i-i-i-if you'll allow me

first fucking second

That might have been the worst workout I've ever seen.

Literally 50 year old woman's first time at the gym.

Nope, pic related

it shut down because cry baby bitch conservatives couldnt handle immigration reform. Blaming Obama because conservatives couldnt do their jobs is complete bullshit
and the shut down did absolutely nothing do you even politic?

sun-sentinel.com/news/os-orlando-nightclub-shooting-gay-evidence-lacking-20160623-story.html

Not according to the FBI.

>I want to make sure that every kid has the same opportunities I had
>I want to make sure that every kid has the chance not to know his dad and to be raised by muslims

Literally telling the truth, for a change

well hey you know the middle east could stop funding world wide terrorism then maybe we wouldnt have to smack them around every 15 years or so

maybe if you knew the difference between you're and your you would seem like such a fucking retard

what a shitty cop out
>i know you're not so stupid to have these opinions that i disagree with. you're SO much smarter than that.

fuck off faggot.

I know, friendo, I was inb4ing the chucklefuck's likely response.

So come on chucklefuck, you missed a terrorist attack. Or do you still think Orlando wasn't?

"Or worse"

Immigration reform always means more immigration for dems. They can fuck off, they always want more cattle.

The Iraq and Afghan wars were terrible mistakes. Pulling out left a power vacuum without law and order which encouraged militant theocratic dictatorship enforced by thugs and criminals and funded by the oil states like Saudi.

These terrorist organisations which Obama's administration is actively funding in the fight against Assad in Syria (notice how the western media always says Assad regime, like he wasn't democratically elected). The same terrorist groups that attacked innocent civilians in western countries.

youtube.com/watch?v=K20fm2166WM

Around 2011? The internet got so big we started getting access to media that was not controlled by western powers. That's when the jig was up and the game of propaganda was exposed. All media sources lie indiscriminately, and the truth is somewhere in the middle.

Obama's administration is complicit in directly supporting terrorism, and he should be impeached.

This is not even starting to talk about the stand down at the US border and the collection and interior redistribution of immigrants, with no medical screening or background check. Tuberculosis, the plague, scabies and all kinds of otherwise eradicated diseases have been reintroduced into the American population because of lax border controls.

This is actually fucking insane and makes no sense. You already have a problematic Heath Care system, why would you burden it with more people, some of whom have never been vaccinated and are carries of incredibly infectious and dangerous diseases.

What Bush did is not Obama's fault, he inherited a leaky border and a clusterfuck fubar of two wars. Ignoring the border and pulling out of the wars was the cheap political win move, it was not the correct move.

If Obama would've accepted being a 1 term president, he could've taken the unpopular steps to fix these issues. Instead he wanted to build a legacy around Heath Care and diversity.

Maybe it shut down because this president refuses to play along with the system of checks and balances.

I legitimately can't watch this video

just the sight of this worthless globalist monkey makes me want to vomit

what a fucking joke. just fuck my country up. just fuck my individual rights up. just fuck my foreign relations up. just fuck my military up. just fuck my culture up famalamborghini. just sell my soul to the fucking saudis

Wow, he looks like absolute shit these days. The Presidency has ruined him.

I'm peeved by how every other word he says is "uh." Goddamn, learn how to talk. You're the goddamn president of the United States of America, the commander in chief, the guy with the red phone, THE LEADER OF THE COUNTRY. I'd rather listen to Dubya's goofy Texas 'merica drawl than hear Obama's assault on the English language.

>Uh my fellow uh americans. Let me uh remind you uh that uh this job is uh hard and uh well Trump uh can't be uh elected.

Gotta assume all the Obama cucking is either CTR or newfags.

Obongo is deliberately importing inbred, 3rd world scum. They're bringing tuberculosis and other diseases that America has previously eradicated, because we aren't following through with adequate medical screening.

Americans get slaughtered by these muds and he's unwilling to admit we have a muslim problem because then people would MAYBE notice how many are arriving. He's quicker to defend islam than dead Americans.

Race relations as bad as, maybe worse than, ever.

He passes tranny bathroom laws as political diversion. Far less than 1% of the population is transgendered - cultural marxism convinces libshit mindset to "fight for the oppressed trannies" while parents fear about their kid getting molested by someone abusing that new "law".

>implying Obama has final say in what a company does
>implying your boy trump doesnt outsource jobs
>growing racial divide by whos standards?
just because you watch TV and see how the news makes everything dramatic does not mean shit is happening
I see people of all races being together every fucking day so dont give me that sky is falling bullshit
>implying Orlando had anything to do with actual terrorism and not the fact that its to easy for fucked up people to get guns
come on now you seriously cant believe Omar "hates that he loves the gay scene" Marteen actually had anything to do with isis do you? he was a faggot wanna be who didnt know how to deal with the fact that he was a faggot

And Obambam managed to worsen it.

I'd also like to know where all those anti-war faggots disappeared to once Stuttering Hussein Skidmark entered the white house.

When you control more than cocaine, you can do whatever you want.

Say hi to the CIA for me I think my cousin is down there.

i dont feel paniced and desu i just genuinely believe shit isnt as bad as everyone thinks it is. But to sit here and say we are all gonna die thanks to Obama is pretty retarded

>>there was a grand total of two terrorist attacks on obamas watch (boston and california) where less than 25 people died
>November 5, 2009: 2009 Fort Hood shooting: Nidal Malik Hasan, a US Army Major serving as a Psychiatrist, opens fire at Fort Hood, Texas, killing 13 and wounding 29.
>April 15, 2013: Boston Marathon bombing: Two bombs detonated within seconds of each other near the finish line of the Boston Marathon, killing 3 and injuring more than 180 people.
>December 20, 2014: Ismaaiyl Brinsley killed two New York City police officers, Rafael Ramos and Wenjian Liu in the Bedford Stuyvesant section of Brooklyn.
>May 3, 2015: Curtis Culwell Center attack: Two gunmen opened fire outside the Curtis Culwell Center during an art exhibit hosted by an anti-Muslim group called the American Freedom Defense Initiative in Garland, Texas. The center was hosting a contest for cartoons depicting the Muslim prophet Muhammad. Both gunmen were killed by police.
>July 16, 2015: 2015 Chattanooga shootings: Muhammad Youssef Abdulazeez opened fire on two military installations in Chattanooga, Tennessee. He first committed a drive-by shooting at a recruiting center, then traveled to a naval reserve center and continued firing. He was killed by police in a gunfight. Four Marines were killed immediately, and another Marine, a Navy sailor, and a police officer were wounded; the sailor died from his injuries two days later.
>December 2, 2015: 2015 San Bernardino attack: A mass shooting occurred at the Inland Regional Center in San Bernardino, California, with 14 dead and 22 injured.
>June 12, 2016: 2016 Orlando nightclub shooting: 49 people were killed and 53 were injured in a terrorist attack at a gay nightclub in Orlando, Florida. The nightclub shooting is currently the deadliest mass shooting in modern United States history.

And that's just the muslim ones, cuck

That's not the "presidency" that ruined him, it was treason, most high.

Dude's a perfect globalist stooge. Goes into his little indoctrination chamber at Harvard and comes out with a moral crusade to fix everyone's opinions because they must be wrong.

It's never going to explode, like the rest of the West it will just decline to be on the level of other brown failed states - racked with terrorism, gang warfare and racial infighting. Whites pissed away their exceptionalism for diversity and are now nothing.

>immigration """reform"""

you probably don't even know what that means. here's what it means; illegals get to stay, you can't deport them.

conservatives were doing their jobs for once, you fucking dumbass.