The .700 Club: Week 8 Edition

Fuck, I'm not going to let these threads die now that my Eagles are finally in the privileged club.
You may only post ITT if your team is one of the ELITE with a .700 record or better.

>Safe this week
Eagles (vs 49ers on Sunday)
Rams (Bye week)

>Endangered species
Steelers (@Detroit on SNF)
Chiefs (vs Broncos on MNF)
Vikings (vs Browns in London)
Patriots (vs Chargers on Sunday)

>Applying for ELITEship
Saints (vs Bears on Sunday)
Bills (vs Raiders on Sunday)
Seahawks (vs Texans on Sunday)
Dolphins (@Baltimore on TNF) (HOW THE FUCK ARE THESE GUYS ON TRACK TO BEING 5-2)

>BLACKLISTED
Browns (Week 5)
49ers (Week 5)
Giants (Week 5)
Colts (Week 7)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=2ph4Y0Jdqb8
twitter.com/AnonBabble

smokin jay, lead the way

Steelers have finally found their form 2 weks ago.
The Broncos' offense looks anemic as hell and they will probably lose against the Chiefs.
Browns will be Browns, and Case Keenum is the GOAT backup QB, rivaled only by Foles.
Patriots vs Chargers is a legit trapgame. Chargers have looked good in their losses and they're not as shitty as everyone thinks. If anyone is losing their membership this week, its the Patriots imo.

The Saints, and probably the Dolphins and Seahawks will probably join our club this weekend. Fuck off, we're full

who /8-1/ here?

RIGHT HERE fampai

me.

I was scared af of the Panthers game and nervous about the Dedskins game. Now that we've won both, I think I'll finally allow myself to buy in on the hype.

I still feel like we'll finally get exposed and merely go 9-7. Just a gut feeling, and it fucking sucks. I won't fully believe before we pick up the win against the 9ers, and come out of the bye-week strong and get the W against the Broncos.

Normal .700 Club OP here, was just about to make this thread. You beat me to it, Germanbro.

Who is to take credit for the Iggles season thus far? Pederson? Wentz? Wentz' bracelet/the power of Saint Lukas?

Fuck your overachieving asses where my blacklisted niqqas at

youtube.com/watch?v=2ph4Y0Jdqb8 ;

Love that fucking song and the Linc is a pretty cool stadium

>Dolphins (@Baltimore on TNF) (HOW THE FUCK ARE THESE GUYS ON TRACK TO BEING 5-2)
Not anymore

I dont think there's anything to be exposed. As long as you guys can protect Wentz, he'll make shit happen and win you games.

You know it's coming.

>Saints (vs Bears on Sunday)

just go ahead and add us now famalam

Are the Ravens good or bad this season? I can't figure it out. Did they get back someone other than Williams recently?

They got a pretty god cat desu. He tried get all four feet on the field at the end, but they left the starters in for the shutout.

Can you blacklist the Cardinals, just to save time?

No way Vikings lose to the Browns. Patriots probably are the most at risk.

>(HOW THE FUCK ARE THESE GUYS ON TRACK TO BEING 5-2)
Jay Cutler knows the offense well enough to not be as shit as Matt Moore.

Wentz is the only right answer user

>afraid of another 9-7 season

i know that feel all too well germanbro

>people STILL don’t understand that in danger simply means that a team is one loss away from being out

Good night, sweet prince
I will remember you when we're out of the club next week

Niners fan reporting in

The eagles are fucking hyped, but I really think they are going to get beaten in the playoffs at their first game, just like the cowboys last year

>come out of the bye-week strong and get the W against the Broncos.
Got the order wrong there, friend. Broncos, then bye, then to Dallas to put the division title on lockdown.

>bye week
feels good to actually not have to worry about the season for once

You forgot
>in danger of blacklisting
Jets(vs. Falcons)
Chargers(@ Patriots)
Raiders(@ Bills)
Bengals(vs. Colts)
Bears(@ Saints)
Buccaneers(vs. Panthers)

Might double the permaban list this week. Plus you forgot the best part which is the other teams need to keep winning and fuck off until then

This Team finishes games.

>A win against the nanners on Sunday guarantees .700 club membership until November 26th
feels swell la

id be worried familia.
EDP455 says Nanners gonna blow da eagles out.

>youtube """""""experts"""""""

Cancerous thread