Was born

> Was born
> Not half

Why should I live?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=83MX1XA5guQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

What is this?

Halfling get all the special treatments all the time get over it. You can't fix this.

Well, you can, by letting 5000000 white immigrants in. That way being white will be fucking normal and nobody will get le special superstar treatment just for being white or half white. The downside is that you have to accept 5000000 immigrants.

What?

I thought you guys hated white or half-whites.

I want a hapa girlfriend.

wtf is this thread?

No fucking way user where you heard that from.
White get special treatments everywhere in the world wher being white is not a majority. And the white trash take advantage of this all the fucking time. How come you don't know this.

While I don't know the real reason, everyone can guess that the influence of popular media, like Hollywood movies is one of the cause.

> Was born
> Not halfJapanase/halfRussian girl

Why should I live?

youtube.com/watch?v=83MX1XA5guQ

He wants to be you, or he wants to be inside you I honestly can't tell which.

>How come you don't know this.
Because I am not special in my nation and it's getting destroyed by darkskinned people

You can always go to Asia and get treated very specially just by beeing yourself.

Oh my...

You can see her Russian half is where the attractiveness comes from.

Which parent was Russian?

Don't want to make Asia bad with my presence.
Also getting a job in Asia is impossible and working hours are inhumane, more than 8 hours is inefficient work.

This thread is for half

This kid looks half, the OP one doesn't. Show me their parents plz.

Her mother

Is this a Korean?

Is the smug Pepe meant to be Odin? Why is he smug about Sweden "getting destroyed"? I'm confused

Of course. he is actually half
His father is a Korean and his mother is a Russian
also he has a sister

Yes, astrailan father and korean mother

>Is the smug Pepe meant to be Odin? Why is he smug about Sweden "getting destroyed"? I'm confused

Nah this image is about swedes getting destroyed by Karelian wizards. If you forgot about the past. Vikings didn't like Karelia because of Wizards who could use magic.
But after Christianity came to Sweden and told that heretics need to be punished. People went into Finland without fear of magic because God is with them.

Do you think the Karelian wizards were killed in the Swedish Crusades?

Looks like an aunt

It's good or bad

?

i think the asian got cucked.. no way that boy is half, he looks so white

truth desu

yes, especially if you consider that their daughter looks very much like a hapa.
It could be one of those cases though, when Slav genes just bleach the nonwhite genes out. Happens sometimes, I haven't really seen that happen with non-Slavic whites that had mixed race kids.

Please gib the tile and episode number of this show? I'd like to see it for myself.

bump

>worst korea celebrates wh*Te disease
Talk about a dying culture. Humouring people with disabilities has gone too far.