What the fuck were they expecting?

What the fuck were they expecting?
independent.co.uk/sport/football/european/lazio-juventus-roma-anne-frank-diary-reading-serie-a-anti-semitic-protests-fascist-songs-a8021171.html

Other urls found in this thread:

europarl.europa.eu/meetdocs/2009_2014/documents/libe/dv/11_revframework_statute_/11_revframework_statute_en.pdf
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Dayum, Italians are even more Sup Forums than I already knew

I don't know. What were they thinking when they planned this?

Our boys Lazio at it again

Lazio fans are literally pol-tier meme facists, this is not new.

It's true, even here they're red-pilled as fuck. Most of them are disgusting Trump supporters.

Didn't you read the article?

Juve & Inter fans did it as well

Inter fans are pretty right-wing too. Juve I didn't knew tho.
Let see what will happen now, pretty bad for the Serie A brand.

this is why serie a isn't the biggest league anymore
it's the jews fault

Series A has handled this terribly. Should have just waited for it to die down. Instead they've made it 10x worse

*Serie

Always good to see a gasblasted kike.

There would be games behind closed doors in this country. Not saying that's a good thing or a bad thing.

SHUT IT DOWN

how come both you guys after ww2 got shamed into Oblivion but in Italians are still nationalistic AF with even some openly fascist groups?

ayyy lmao

In Germany, UK or France shit would go down, I bet some clubs would even be threatned with relegation. But in Italy and Eastern Europe this kind of behavior will not be punished.

Italy switched sides mid-war and was never under military occupation. They also seem to be more politically extreme in all directions for some reason

>reading of anne frank's diary before the match
This should be protested. Get that shit out of football stadiums.

Pretty much this, and you have to understand that Italy never had a monumental economic recovery, so this kind of behavior flourishes.

This guy gets it.

translate?

Just proves having non-white blood makes you savage. To think the liberals want these people as equals.

and yet we are at one in a union with totally compatible cultures

auschwitz your country
the ovens your home

harsh

weekend banter la

Well good bye to the international brand ambitions and money.

I think that the elites are too out of touch.

The common sports fan doesn't want to be preached about politics in a game. He wants to watch the game. He doesn't want to see the elites virtue signaling.

Well fascist chants and anti-semit propaganda are politics too, looks like some are acceptable and others are not eh?

>literally centuries of racism against darkies in serie a
>nothing but the standard "we're sorry lol" apology and a symbolic fine every time it happens
>some banter aimed at the jews
>everything goes to shit
reminder to be wary of those you can't make fun of

>brazilians trying to be racist against other people

Oh I am laughin.

This, goyim cattle should just be quiet

*Siri

lazios president lotito was also caught on tape saying something along the lines of "lets get this circus over with" when he was flying to visit some rabbi who in turn declined meeting with him

The US went easier on Italy postwar, the "de-fascism" campaign there was weaker than in Germany. Same thing happened with Japan.

He's not wrong tho.

Are there even any football ultras in Europe that are NOT very nationalistic and mostly right-wing? A lot of the ones I personally know are borderline skinheads

I think Livorno (Italy) & St Pauli (Germany) Ultras are meant to be left wing

betas like rayo vallecano and st.pauli

the most visible/problematic ones got kicked out of the stadiums or segregated among the rest of the attendance

nowadays most join the 'animation groups' which is basically the ultra gathering camouflaged with the excuse of singing songs during the game

Because the Jews focus on shaming whites.

The map of ultras

I like how the football kit is in colour, kinda looks like an Andy Warhol painting. Based Italians

reminder that negationism isn't banned by our laws, you could walk around and shout "Holocaust never happened" and you'd be prefectly fine

Any clips/videos which show the booing and chanting?

kikes have become way too brazen in 21st century, especially with the rise of social media, and the masses are finally waking up again due to it. just look at their """journalists""" and what they write against europe, nations, whites etc. just imagine what their politicians do behind closed doors. but i hope the good will prevail eventually and the kikes will be purged from this planet, i love happy endings.

wew (You)

>Lazio
Of course.

amazing how the world at large still doesn't understand the concept of trolling

Im a lazio costumer now i guess. Its not even that im a nazi, but its great banter. I admire them for surviving in a world so stacked against them. Also i hate commies and jews.

wtf i love serie a now

Eternal Lazio thread to show our love? Who wants to go all in Lazio fan?

t. Nathan "Nate" Cecchi

from a Rome derby a while ago

>[AS Roma's] a team of niggers

absolute madmen

Lmao, what about all the black Lazio players tho?

Italian football is a fucking mes

>Empty stadiums
>Ultras dominate fanbases and even have their own entrances to stadiums
>Scum like Napoli, Lazio, Roma still act like savages and stab/attack people on sight
>Clubs are corrupt as fuck
>Haven't even got 4 CL spots anymore

The only time most of Serie A gets headlines these days is for edgy Sup Forums-tier shit like this

Black Negro Team is the translation I got

also juventus wins every year

lmao i just found a league to follow in europe

could be worse I guess

>some laces for one game in support of gays is worse than far right edgy mongs stabbing people and literal match fixing and corruption

each to their own, Nige

Edgy

shiiieett that's an awesome infographic m8, do you have something related to that of other countries?

>they fucking edited a Roma jersey onto of Anne Frank

fucking lol

lol who cares

Wow suddenly I love this Lazio team.

just banter mate

The Anne Frank diary is largely fabricated, like the rest of the Holocaust. Lazio have always been /ourclub/.

>people post cheeky meme pics of Anne Frank
>(((they))) decide they need to be lectured to seriously
>go from something people did for fun and to be silly to people becoming legitimately antisemitic when told no fun allowed

kikes sign their genocide every single time lmao

Exactly, just look at how many people have warmed up to lazio because of this lol

Is there any footage of the fans singing over the reading? I can't find shit.

because we literally had a fascist party in Parliament after WW2

I dont get it why ann frank a thing in Italy is all europe do this now ? or just italy ?

Fuckin apologist

Reminder (((they))) have literally tried to have wrongthink (((rectified))) by unironically using brainwashing techniques and want it as law

europarl.europa.eu/meetdocs/2009_2014/documents/libe/dv/11_revframework_statute_/11_revframework_statute_en.pdf

What's with the hats?

based

Hopefully this is Lazio's year la

How old is this?
Fossa dei Leoni doesn't exist for some time.

because Italians are all talk...

Yet they probably have the most exciting and well played football for the past couple of years. They are gradually buying better players and it's a question of time until they go back to 90's glory days.
They have the best strikers in the world right now too, like they did back in the day.

>Every other media outlet now has some journo going up to Lazio fans telling them "you know, I had relatives who died in the camps..."

Never realised they controlled our media too

It's just dumb overreaction
Mihajlovic just said he didn't know what they were talking about and who the girl was

this shit is very old

Why are they wearing shirts of Maisie Williams?

All european jews should be deported to israel
That shit country costed the west two wws, the suez crisis, the 70s oil crisis and the irak war so why wont they fucking go there now that they have their sion.
Ever since the romans destroyed jerusalem they have been wandering the workd crying and making chaos, now they have their israel and the west have suffered tremendous damage because of it but they continue to live in gentile nations and believing they have the right to rule them how they see fit.
Fuck them, fuck every jew in the world
Chosen people right? Chosen by the devil.

>italians betrayed us in WW2 to prevent a century long brainwashing process and to be the spearhead of the fourth reich in due time
at last i truly see