Needs 2 penalties to beat 3rd division Fuenlabrada

>needs 2 penalties to beat 3rd division Fuenlabrada

could it be any more obvious?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=OlGmkNbWoUY
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

That's Franco's team for you. In 1942-1943's Copa del Generalísimo, Barça won the home match against them 3-1. In the Bernabéu match, Barcelona players were threatened at gunpoint by generals from the army in the locker room. Madrid won that match 11-1.

We are talking about a team that lost 4-0 to a 2ºB, Alcorcón, that needed to refball with a referee from África A JAPANESE TEAM. They are proud of "Champions Leagues", AKA pots (it was an invitational of eight literally who teams), won from penalties OUTSIDE THE BOX, just like today.
youtube.com/watch?v=OlGmkNbWoUY

They had a good run. Shame about the VAR, though. We'll probably see suicides from a lot of subhumans that will have no way to cover their complexes through a rich club without talent like them (but corrupt, "powerful" and with connections) from now on

They played their Castilla F team plus Asensio

>Barcelona players were threatened at gunpoint by generals from the army in the locker room
stormfag-tier propaganda

Damn

CHI

Who was the mad man that scored after having a gun pointed at him?

>choosing life instead of just winning
LMAO and you wonder why everyone on that team is a balding manlet nu male cuck

Why are you so obsessed with a team from another continent in a sport you don't care about?

You have to go back.
I don't think a leaf has ever lived under a fascist leadership, counting that yours are on the other end of the spectrum and they consider getting killed a victory.

>You have to go back.
Go back where friend? To estremadura? The place Franco fucked in order to prop up catalonia and its economy?

No but I live under lizard men watching my every move.

You have to put your head back on your shoulders.

>He believes lizards are the highest entity controlling and farming him for emotions
Ayyyy

Chicanos btfo

Shambles of a club

i have never seen Real Madrid be btfo this hard in my life

chinga tu madre cabrón, puto güero españolete...

Comunacho con la raja en llamas.

this

Real madrid rip in peace

wena nido

Occasional reminder that we are ;

The most successful club in the world football
5 Club World Cup

The most successful club in european football
12 ucl

The most successful club in Spanish football
33 ligas

The most successful club in the world basketball
5 FIBA Intercontinental Cup

The most successful club in european basketball
9 euro leagues

The most successful club in Spanish basketball
33 ligas

Have a good night!

They put the var just because the barça goal of the other day lmao

dont call it world basketball. even the sorriest nba teams would fucking crush them.

0 (ZERO) Trebles

Sad!

Real Madrid beat OKC last year
>0 back to back CL

Literally the only team to have this.

>2 la ligas in 8 years

Es catalunya independiente lla?

lmao what a cancer club they are

>lla
Not sure if proxy or just average special needs Halal fan. Are you Rosa, the sixth grade kiddie that didn't understand single sentences in texts? I hope you're not still a Ramos fangirl. I already showed you how he looked pre-surgery

>Barca leaves
>La Liga becomes irrelevant

Best timeline.

Thanks user. now we can BTFO cancer Madrid cucks who flex the teams 12 trophies

>still posting this crap as it matters

>BREAKING NEWS: Fifa to recognize intercontinental cups as world titles, officially giving Real Madrid 3 more international titles

they can't keep getting away with it

>That's Franco's team for you. In 1942-1943's Copa del Generalísimo, Barça won the home match against them 3-1. In the Bernabéu match, Barcelona players were threatened at gunpoint by generals from the army in the locker room. Madrid won that match 11-1.
t. scatalan alex jones

Fuck real madrid

Based Alfonso. Congrats on the independence from those seething moors.

Thanks for the (You)s