m.youtube.com/watch?v=Tz1W0UoucQU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

pretty based, i don't know about finally friend, seems like he always was

also, as an aside

pretty comfy work environment there it seems

kind of wish I could work at infowars

holy shit what a badass

>backing conspiracy theorist because he fits your narrative

>taking the phrase "conspiracy theorist" any more seriously that the word "racism" in 2016

literally liberal language policing

they want you to avoid certain avenues of thought and they do it by ostracizing the people that disagree with them with bullshit redefined words to smear your character

this is strait up lol. no one is here for the tinfoil.

>:^]
Your nose is showing

If Alex Jones channel allows his videos to be played in other countries. He's a globalist.

This. RINO McCain's fatass daughter is always calling things conspiracy theories to distract people. She knows her father's a fraud and traitor but you're not supposed to say it.

>pretty comfy work environment there it seems

Yes, no doubt wealth from exploited black slave labor.

>le water filter man
>light bulbs and toasters are used for mind control
>i have documents but never show you

are you serious? he's a fucking con-artist

hurr "Tinfoil!" Would you like to throw in any other buzzwords, I mean since you're already on a roll, kike.

Oh yea. Alex Jones is totally a globalist.

Look at this shit:
infowars.com/infowars-now-accepts-bitcoin/

Her breasts are super delicious though.

>if you interact with other countries in anyway, you're a globalist
is this what you believe?

Alex Jones is the textbook definition of controlled opposition. You fucking normies and newfags don't know shit

It's like bacteria that just keeps spreading.

You got it stop it before it starts.

and yes, as it stands the Internet is globalism in its finest form.

Post proofs.

AT WHAT TIME DOES HE NAME THE JEW?

His kids are half jewish.

His kids are Jews because their mother is Jewish.

BASED ALEX LETTING LOOSE ON GLOBALIST SCUM

Alex has jewish producers, sponsors, lawyers, jewess ex-wife, even jewish kids.

He deflects criticism from the jews while telling his white trash listeners that "the devil" or illuminati are behind everything.

Cointelpro

>an anti-government currency
Why would he be against that?

>gay fish

kek

This guy is a hate bag. He is no different then the people he fights against. In the end, his efforts to divide the world will be seen as domestic terrorism, just like the KKK and Nazi party.

Reminder that Jones was trying to tell you all about Globalists before it was a meme. Back in 2005 he was warning you but you didn't listen.

If your against the idea of countries, flags, governments, culture, you're a globalist.

There's nothing wrong with that, its just a sad sad existence.

The fact that he gets normies to dig deeper is good enough in my book.

If he named the Jew, they'd take away his voice anyway. Instead he replaces "Jew" with "globalists".... And then once the normies step into the doorway, they figure out who the globalist really is.

He doesn't need to be accurate. He just needs to make noise and point people on the right path.

He's the "White Rabbit" fumbling around with his pocket watch... He leads you to the rabbit hole

how so?

What makes some of us happy is the ability to differentiate and see ourselves as special unique snow flakes.

... and then misery loves company.

Anyone think Alex looks worse since he started selling all his snake oil health supplement?

He's built like a fucking barrel and looks like he could benchpress your mum.

Nope. Andrea's were much nicer and she wasn't a pig.

Alex Jones is a fucking hack.

I'm not giving that fat sack of shit any views.

Oy vey. Maybe you should shut him down.

He's paid opposition lol, literally everybody knows this. Infowars claims to be libertarian but where's the coverage of Gary Johnson? Where's the coverage of literally any libertarian topic or politician?

>"THESE TRAITORS WILL BE HANGING AT THE END OF A ROPE AS I FUCK THEIR EYELESS SKULLS"

What did he mean by this?

exactly, he's a fucking zionist shill. not once has he ever called out the jews on their horrific crimes against humanity

>where's the coverage of Gary Johnson?
No one cares. Gary Johnson is more blue pilled than Alex Jones and not really all that libertarian. That Stossel debate made him look like a libcuck joke.

>called out the jews on their horrific crimes against humanity
The day he does, goodbye Infowars staff and sponsors. It would end his career. Are you going to keep him on the air?

HOW DARE YOU

I AM STRONGER THAN EVER

NOW BUY THE PILLS

He's close, but not perfectly

China will fall alongside the US. If there was ever a trade war, it's Soros; the same guy who's funding Black Lives Matter, the feminist movement, the Arab movement, Hillary Clinton, and a number of others. He also previously funded the Arab Spring, having used it to profit.

George Soros also owns Merkel's payroll, as the EU was one of his own ideas.

youtube.com/watch?v=d7jJMYJbAKc

jewish wife, jewish kids, jew owned

He divorced his jew wife.

Are they all actors?

The only real proof I'd ever found of the Jews having anything to do with destroying Western Civ would be Soros, or the rare Zionist.

If there is proof of there being a jewelry conspiracy, Alex probably is avoiding it, as it would ruin him; almost his entire family is Jewish

B A S E D
A L E X J O N E S

DAY OF THE ROPE CONFIRMED

>The only real proof I'd ever found of the Jews having anything to do with destroying Western Civ would be Soros

lmgtfy.com/?q=culture of critique

What jobs does the USA lose to South Korea and Japan that trump always talks about

Here is the pic in the background

Imagine if all Americans bought American cars, like all Japs buy Jap cars.

Firstly, your economy would be devastated. Secondly, ours wouldn't.

fuck off alex I ain't buying your bullshit filters.

Girl panties, sex simulators, and mecha building.

Thunks m80, I'll gib it a look

This.

Let me know when he actually mentions the jews.

All he's good for right now is for spreading Trumps message and opposing Obongo and Shillary.

well man, i hope you're right, i hope it's good,
but i don't trust alex jones, nor mainstream politics

Make better cars then, gay.

Thanks.

Our cars are great, we just don't have the wherewithal to shield our markets from foreigners like Japan does.

And when we do, Japan will be ruined. Your automotive industry is your economic lifeblood.

He calls the jews out every now and then

m.youtube.com/watch?v=Tz1W0UoucQU

>BREAK THE CONDITIONING

HE SAID IT
BREAK THE CONDITIONING
NYYYUUUUNNNNGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Just to the left of Boeing and JCPenneys is Temple-Inland, what is it connected to? My dad used to work there but it got bought back in 2012.

all of the casters seem like huge bros off air, I'd definitely work there given the chance

>Infowars claims to be libertarian but where's the coverage of Gary Johnson?
David Knight and Jakkari Jackson used to talk about him on air all the time but the Libertarian convention made them realize he's a moron Democrat shill

Gary Johnson is spineless cuck.

fuck off alex. Your videos are shit. You peaked at Waking Life. Now you are washed up and spamming your incoherent shit than no one wants.

>Remember to buy more Brain Force >:^)

>What did he mean by this?

He meant that those traitors, the ones that Alex is addressing, will be fastened to the end of a rope. That rope will be far enough off the ground to prevent said traitors from touching the ground and their bodies will be suspended in the air. They will have no eyeballs in their eye sockets, which are located in front of the skull. Alex will take the opportunity to stick his genitalia into the empty orifices.

It is ambiguous if Alex plans on an orgasm.

7:02

Watch and Listen.
That is definitely something Bill Hicks would say.