Is it worth watching?

Is it worth watching?

Actual unironic kino

overrated white male propaganda

Go to sleep Ahmed

Yes

Ask the snail posters

It's very long and if you're not into a specific kind of movie you're going to give up on rather quickly.

> white male propaganda
> Proud white brit get buttfucked by a turk

if you're an edgy 15 year old sure

@79252719
>Lawrence of Arabia is for 15 year olds
kinell. take your shitposting elsewhere
Ofcourse it is. Everything about it is great.

That part is actually thought to have never happened and the real Lawrence of Arabia just wrote it because he was gay.

Nice way of saying the average Sup Forums poster is probably too stupid for it.

Wasn't he asexual...or is that code word for repressed?

Asexual in WWI era basically meant gay. There are very few literal asexuals and most of them have autism/ asperger's.

Maybe if it was an hour shorter. I know you're gonna go full autism mode and call me a millennial with ADHD, but this movie seriously had no reason to be four hours long. Watch The Bridge on The River Kwai instead. It's MUCH better.

which parts could they trim, in all honesty?

>gay people used to try to blend in with heteros and keep their fetish suppressed for the most part so as not to offend people
what the fuck went wrong?

I'd say the first part of the second half

It probably is the weakest but it shows when the photographer realises Lawrence isn't all perfect

It was illegal to be gay in England back then, came with prison sentence or mandatory hormone therapy, so people just claimed to "not be interested" and they would frequent gay houses.

But it has an intermission. It's like theater. You're not supposed to watch the whole thing in one sitting. Take a break.

The intermissions in those movies are never really long. It kind of goes against the whole point of having one.

I never watched it, what's it about?

I think it's pretty good. Need to watch again high this time though.

Proxy war, using durkas to fight Ottoman durkas.

i assumed it was about a white muslim

how does that happen?

It's about a White British man who needs some Arab tribes to help him fight the Ottoman Turks who were a member of the Central Powers during WWI.

its about how like a mid tier white man can just walk into a savage and barbarian group of people and basically just instantly become the leader and take over