How can people still be muslims with all this shit going on?

How can people still be muslims with all this shit going on?

They should kill themselves

Indoctrination

In South Africa, Muslims are burned alive :)
When a Muslim causes trouble here, the community drags him from his house and pours petrol on him.
It happens every day.

South Africa welcomes more Muslims! (we are running out)

Same way I pretend to be bluepill in public but am /po/ as fuck on the inside.

It lies somewhere between apathy and public self consciousness

They'll kill you if you try to leave

They're terrorists.

How can people not lift weights and maintain 10% bodyfat?

Ignorance/unwillingness to change.

heh

They think they're winning.
In your country and France, who's to disagree?

Probably that fabled leap of faith Christian morons are always blathering about.

How can people still be cuckstains with this many contradictions?

Nice image straya

As an ant, this sure convinced me... I am now #PreppingTheBullAnt

don't they burn the whites also for "oppressing" them years ago?

How can anyone be religious at all?

In South Africa everyone besides the apes are being burned alive because one of em could be their cousin

What!?!

How can you even say that, Adolf!

>How can people still be muslims with all this shit going on?
Because liberals will accept them no matter what, even if contradictions

That's only in shithole black rural areas and I doubt it has much to do with their religion.

Don't spread misinformation.
Cape Town and Durban is full of muslims.

Dude, deport all mudslimes to Mexico so they can fight the cartels for us.

nice infographic. very informative. saved. i can use this data to fortify my arguments when dealing with leftists and cuck monkeys.

How can jews keep lobbying for more muslim immigration into white nations with all the shit going on?

collective dissociative disorder.

Only the farmers. There's a definite target on white farmer's backs and those poorer whites who aren't middle class or higher. But only a few thousand whites are actually in that position. There's far more black on black crime than black on white. Outside of the agricultural industry, crime affects everyone, and probably to a lesser extent for whites.

Unemployment rate of whites in South Africa is 7%, even with affirmative action. Life expectancy of white South Africans is 73. We have servants to do cooking cleaning and gardening. Everything is dirt cheap. The weather is wonderful so is our country's landscape, from rain forests to deserts. Our wildlife is abundant and protected.

White population numbers are growing despite emigration to places like Australia, New Zealand, UK, etc. They have slowed in recent years due to the skewed numbers when thousands came back here during financial crisis. But in general, we have the highest birthrates among white people. The same cannot be said about Europe where birth rates are well below replacement rates and race mixing is common (it's not here). It would be nice to live in a white country again I guess, but that's just cause I don't get along with niggers, not because I am being forced out. Anyway, look past the crime, and you have a decent enough country.

Still, our Muslims are less than 2% of the population. They keep to themselves and don't really cause trouble -- and if they do, they are put back in their place. In my old town, there was a mosque, where they used to do calls to prayer in the mornings. The people complained about the noise and told them to stop and they did it. Muslims know their place here, unlike Europe.

Because muslims are running the asylum

BECAUSE it's going on, that's why. Imagine being told that you won't only go to Heaven despite raping and killing, but that you'll get all sorts of extra goodies up there for doing it?

They already do that, it's just that they like taking infidels with them.

Why would you attack White farmers? They're not taking your rent, they're putting food in your mouths!

>Why would you attack White farmers?
Because they believe it's their land and the ANC is encouraging them.

fanaticism + dunning krueger effect

christ I literally tear up when I hear about the struggles the Boers have to go through in South Africa, I wish I could adopt all of them and keep them protected here in america.