Feminist feces triggered!!!

MeetMe has updated their features. There's a spot in feed dedicated to politics. Found this and started commenting. My personal commentary is under J and S. I'll post whole conversation. You can find it now by going to MeetMe, tapping Feed. Then tapping on Politics and under HOT. Find the conversation by Grayce about social justice. Pic related for the main post. I'll post entire convo. This is fun. Troll her now please.

Just wanted to leave this here for everyone else. Had to make anither account just for this purpose. She blocked me after my comment "You have the right NOT to be offended." Triggered. This shows you just how weak-minded, weak-willed, and weak-spirited these kinds of people are. Make no mistake, they want to shut you up and take away your freedom. How pathetic. We know who you are! TOGETHER, WE WILL MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN!! THANK YOU, GOD BLESS YOU, AND GOODNIGHT!!!

FUCK IT I'm SKIPPING TO WHERE INSTART POSTING.....

FINALE

Photos of the feminist feces

is this some kinda subtle advert for your app ?

this is way too weird...

>white
Her hair is too curly and her nose is a bit hooked. Hmm...

LMFAO

PLEASE TROLL THIS CUNT. PLEASE. If anything, check out MeetMe. Check the feed, go to politics. It seems to inly show up onn the mobile app. On desktop the feed has does not show a button for politics. Check it out now! It is anither battlefield. Be surprised how many Trump supporters are in there already dishing out redpills.

>28 posts by this ID

You could have handled this better.

>The right not to be killed for my gender

You let her get away with making that statement, you took it seriously and responded to it. The correct answer is to laugh at her and make her out to be a fool.

If she sticks to it, remind her that just a few weeks ago in Iran, several female instagram models were put IN PRISON for photographs without their hijabs on insta.

You had the right answer - Islam, but you took her fucking retarded statement seriously when you should have mocked her for it.

Overall she seems like a fucking retard who just goes with the popular opinion yet barely even knows the talking points that are spoon fed to her by the media. Why waste time on her? Typical fat bitter man-hating feminist.

kek

I'm The J with the Black Hat. The J and S profiles I made with the same pic. Wrong J. Check.

What people need to realize is that this is a high-tech, culturally marxist agenda. Targeted at the entirety of the American population. Regardless of race or ideals or differences. Of course, unless your ideals and differences involve being a cultural marxist, yourself. If you ever disagree with these communists and enemies of America. They will label you whatever they want. The media. Hollywood. Television. Music. Comedy. These agent provacateurs will all come out of the woodwork against the truth. They hate America and they hate you. They hate Freedom. They hate our flag. They want to kill you, and they want to kill US. This has been going on for decades. Even over a century very slowly. But now is the time to clean up this mess. It is time to act like adults, fuck your feelings and stand up. Fight for what is right for this country. You live here, don't you? Your children will liver here, won't they? PUT AMERICA FIRST AND LET'S FIRE THESE TRAITORS!!!

In another battle.

literally tl dr

BOOM

Another battle....

I already hate her for being fat.

>White
kek

Jewish

>47 posts
>39 by OP
kill yourself
stop shilling your shitty app
stop attentionwhoring

this isnt reddit where you post "look how ebin i am xD" shit and get upboats for it. fuck off you little faggot.

Seems like a place where a lot of impressionable minds could be ripe for the redpill. Hahaha You are the faggot. I really fucking hate to say it these days and it really saddens me... but fuck you!!! And fuck your Merkel too!! Set the example. What are YOU doing to unlock minds? Eat shit and die. I haye to tell you this. I hate to tell you this. But you people are so fucked.

He was posting images you kraut

Man, there's nothing more fun then arguing with an ugly delusional cunt...

I'm telling' you. As a matter of fact. I was laughing my fuckin' brains 'n guts out as I was making my final rebuttal. It was fucking fantastic!

13/10 Autism OPp

Is this the first time someone has ever disagreed with you? Kinda creepy that you had to post her pics in this thread.

This guy doesn't think big. You're busted, buddy. Check the Brown matter upstairs. It should be Gray.

>42/55 replies

Get a life you raging atuist

Of fucking course she is a landwhale. Please tell me that the US standards aren't so low that she constantly gets dates.

I was having such a great time with it. I have a folder. She isn't the only one. Believe me.

WHAT THE FUCK are you doing here? WHAT HAVE YOU done on the virtual battlefield?

>body type: about average
depends on the country you live in, i guess

You are fucking autist.

Are you that OP from last night who posted 109 times in your own thread and argued with everyone? Seriously, get a life dude.

you gotta chill the fuck out m8

It was an app designed to help people find friends. She was looking for people with similar interests and you decided to start an argument with her to try to piss her off. You're kind of a dick, man.

can meetme get an autist meet like me some friends

>body type: about average
kek

This

man I fucking hate people who put that shit on their account

>HEY I MADE A SOCIAL ONLINE PROFILE BUT DONT LOOK AT ME DONT TALK TO ME ABOUT THINGS YOU WANT TO TALK ABOUT NO I DONT CARE ABOUT YOU BUT HERE READ THIS PARAGRAPH THAT'S ALL ABOUT ME

no wonder they're alone and made an account

>Netflixer
People define themselves through their use of a video streaming service?

>for most of the first trimester

So ban second trimester abortions? I bet she'll be against that.

Conclusion? You are both autistic.

>Made an Ok Cupid profile. My real face. I'm barely a 7/10 on a good day (but I did put my face through a black and white filter to make it "artsy" or whatever). Put a bunch of bullshit in my profile like, "Seriously, do not respond to this profile. I don't give a shit. I don't want to take you out. Just like my account and move on if you think I'm good looking. That's as far as this goes. I'm never going to meet trash off the internet."
>Tons of likes.
>Women can't fucking help themselves if you say no. Messaged all the fucking time.

Women are idiots. What do you want, man?

Lets examine who's who in this: post #1

Let's examine who's who in this: post #2

M8 you're pretty shit and arguing you should just stop this you're hurting your own cause.

>hydroflask lover
really? defining yourself...

by your fucking water bottle? what the hell?

It meanse shes open to netflix and chill ie watching chopped and getting dicked.

Honestly op weirdest, most unneeded and worthless thread I've seen in a while. Neck yourself fag. Btw check em

YCYL thread?

Buddy hate to break it to you but you are an awfull troll

checked