Fuck this bitch

Fuck this bitch

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Qc7HmhrgTuQ
slate.com/blogs/schooled/2016/06/17/the_upper_west_side_is_new_york_s_latest_school_integration_battleground.html
reuters.com/article/us-usa-trump-japan-idUSKBN15I0RS
dailycaller.com/2017/01/25/veteran-federal-workers-fire-back-at-overblown-media-reports-of-a-trump-gag-order/
youtube.com/watch?v=viDffWUjcBA
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chinese_Exclusion_Act
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

she's right though

She and her husband are at the forefront of a campaign to stop their kids' NYC school from being integrated because there's a ghetto in the neighborhood

This is all you really need to know about identity politics in America. It's overly simplified, but basically yea, this is the whole point behind it all.

Also she can talk, I don't get why Trevor Noah thinks he can crawl out of an AIDS-infested rape camp like South Africa and start talking shit about America

I love how they go on and on about how America was "ruined" by conquest. What was America before we came here? A bunch of savages killing each other for resources. The technological achievement was a fucking paper tent.

She's Canadian.

donald trump is literally illiterate

This wouldn't be the same Samantha Bee who said she didn't want Blacks in her children's school?

she never said that

this is what i love about liberals. it's easy to love poor people of "color" when you never have to interact with them in your gated communities and lillywhite schools. i used to be a liberal with white guilt when i lived in the suburbs. then i moved to a city and had to live near and interact with black people on a daily basis. my views changed really quickly.

Close enough, comparable society.

>bunch of savages killing each other for resources
>technological achievement was a fucking paper tent

learn history

this might be the last racist conservative nutjob you ever elect
deal with it

They did. Fuck the retarded masses of the midwest. They ruined the country. And they're white, uneducated, and because of their stupidity we have Trump. The faster we have a true white minority the better the country will be (if it lasts that long).

t. white male

How sad are you inside?

Fuck off loser

>"Fart Proudly" (also called "A Letter to a Royal Academy", and "To the Royal Academy of Farting") is the popular name of a "notorious essay" about flatulence written by Benjamin Franklin c. 1781

>an essay suggesting that research and practical reasoning be undertaken into methods of improving the odor of human flatulence.[1]

>It is universally well known, that in digesting our common food, there is created or produced in the bowels of human creatures, a great quantity of wind. That the permitting this air to escape and mix with the atmosphere, is usually offensive to the company, from the fetid smell that accompanies it. That all well-bred people therefore, to avoid giving such offence, forcibly restrain the efforts of nature to discharge that wind.

>The essay goes on to discuss the way different foods affect the odor of flatulence and to propose scientific testing of farting. Franklin also suggests that scientists work to develop a drug, "holesome and not disagreeable", which can be mixed with "common Food or Sauces" with the effect of rendering flatulence "not only inoffensive, but agreeable as Perfumes".

BRAPPP

>"Advice to a Friend on Choosing a Mistress" is a letter by Benjamin Franklin dated June 25, 1745

>Franklin begins by advising a young man that a cure for sexual urges is unknown, and the proper solution is to take a wife. Then, expressing doubts that the intended reader will actually marry, Franklin names several advantages of marriage. Franklin lists seven reasons why an older mistress is preferable to a young one.

>covering all above with a Basket, and regarding only what is below the Girdle, it is impossible of two Women to know an old from a young one. And as in the dark all Cats are grey, the Pleasure of corporal Enjoyment with an old Woman is at least equal, and frequently superior

MOMMY

youtube.com/watch?v=Qc7HmhrgTuQ

Source?

>White people ruined America

These are the people who will throw up their hands in disgust and shock when Trump wins all over again and not see that they were the ones who put him over the top. YET AGAIN.

They are so self-loathing they gave the rest of the country no other choice the first time, and they will give them no other choice next time too.

Agreed! Say, are you looking for a bull?

What actually went down in North America for the thousands of years before the European colonization?
Oh right nobody knows because they never recorded their fucking history

triggered much?

thank god i live in a county that isn't red and retarded.

That's the stupidest fucking argument I've ever heard. How does the popular vote note allow every single person in every single county in every single state a voice, particularly when compared to now where people don't even bother campaigning in states like California or Mississippi.

slate.com/blogs/schooled/2016/06/17/the_upper_west_side_is_new_york_s_latest_school_integration_battleground.html

Former trump supporter here

hillary wasn't the greatest candidate
but she is a normal rational human being
there's no comparison between her and trump
I'd also have taken any of the other (11?) republicans who ran for the nomination
except perhaps cruz because he's such a fucking slimefuck

>One P.S. 452 parent speaking out against the move is comedian and former Daily Show correspondent Jason Jones, who’s married to Samantha Bee. "To portray any opposition as classist or racist is as bad as it can get," Jones told WNYC. And elsewhere: "We are not divided,” he said at a public hearing about the proposal, “we are absolutely united in wanting what's best for our children," then encouraged fellow parents not to talk to the press about the controversy.

>the rest of the country
26% of the country

most people couldn't be arsed to vote

why are americans so incapable of showing respect or empathy towards their white lower class they refuse to even acknowledge their lack of wealth and instead lump them in with "rednecks" and "dudebros" and other easily attackable stereotypes. nobody not even embarrassing nu-right pepe frog trump sycophant kids seem to notice this

>uneducated

Of course you'd attack the whites who don't agree with you on the grounds of education whilst you placate all the uneducated minorities like the paternalist fraud you are. Funny how classist you Leftists become against the "hicks" when the chips are down.

t. non-white

because they're fucking stupid and always vote against their own interests

It was funny at first but now you've attracted true racists and xenophobes who can't recognize satire in text and think this is their safe haven

what happened to all the wonderful scientific advancements and important works of text the Native Americans came up with?

I think most affluent people either hate or just don't care for poor people regardless of race, but there hasn't been any significant history of discrimination against white trash. So basically there's no argument to be made that but for slavery or Jim Crow or what have you, they might be in a different situation. They're just shit at life.

Unfortunately the left has been taken over by a vocal minority who can't accept that many poor minorities would be poor regardless of their race because they are, independent of any social prejudices, stupid shit people who will never amount to anything.

There's only a few different types of people who would vote for Trump, and the largest majority really are uneducated "rednecks" and the like. it's not just a stereotype

these are the people that are targeted because they are voting against their own self interest

you can't change the mind of the other types of people who voted for trump because they are voting intelligently and have already considered their options - for example, rich people who vote for trump (or any republican) do it because they will get huge tax cuts and make more money

>it's in your best interests to lose your job, go on welfare, gradually lose all freedoms and watch your grandchildren grow up as a hated minority in the land of their forefathers

What the fuck is with this incessant shilling the past 2 days?

geez don't be such a drama queen

Both candidates knew the rules of the game. If it was decided by the popular vote, they would have played differently.

Democracy is as arbitrary a system as the electoral college, and both are terrible ways to make binding choices for an entire country. Government power should be abolished, and that which cannot be abolished should be devolved to as local control as possible.

If anything, democracy is the worst way to decide who has power, because it creates the illusion that it "belongs" to the people. That makes it easier for those in power to claim legitimacy when they violate the rights of individuals.

What are liberals offering them that's in their interest? Affirmative action for blacks to get educational and employment opportunities before they do, immigration to allow Mexicans to create a labor surplus and depress wages, outsourcing to allow manufacturing to be done by Chinese slave labor, or the general contempt of their entire culture of cars/hunting/church?

What does an urban politician who speaks openly about how much they despise rural voters offer these rural voters that they're too ignorant to see?

I'm not the one rioting in the street against f-f-fascism

uhh sweetie, individual rights are subordinate to the good of the nation

See:
They're fundamentally stupid and easily manipulated. You can say the same about blacks, Mexicans, etc. but it's bullshit because they don't consistently vote against their interests. They work in a positive way to improve their lives.

The white vote isn't basted on self-interest. It's based on a feeling economic despair (which they then try to solve by discredited economic theories and taking away services from the stupid white people who voted them in).. and existential fear about the decline of White America.

Stupid and racist.

I keep saying that, but y'all keep saying kicking out Muslims is bad

>What are liberals offering them that's in their interest?
real and honest positive improvement for all americans
what trump sold was lies and false hope
he won because he's a better salesman, not because his plans are better

>They work in a positive way to improve their lives

In what way has this happened? The racial wealth gaps and test scores are virtually just as wide as they were 20-30 years ago; the only difference is that there is now a small elite class of blacks and Hispanics who occupy prominent positions and tell their struggling brethren "We made it senpai, look at me now"

>real and honest positive improvement for all americans
States flipped to Trump that have voted Democrat for 30+ years because they disintegrated so much during the Obama administration and because Obama actively sought to degrade their industries and insult their citizens.

>Clintonite neoliberalism is a real and honest positive improvement

I would honestly take you more seriously if you advocated for Bolshevism

1/3 of americans don't know ACA and Obamacare are the same thing

that's the lower class

Trickle down economics is the core of Trump's domestic policy and it doesn't fucking work. You'd think the bush tax cuts would serve as a dour reminder but apparently middle america hasn't yet grown tired of getting fucked in the ass.

>Obama actively sought to degrade their industries and insult their citizens.
most of those people are good for nothing opiate addicts wallowing in their own failures too stupid & weak to adapt to an evolving economy

I agree.

Unfortunately we live in a two party system between "trickle down economics" and "die you fucking white male" and for some reason that second one isn't real popular with white males?

lesser of two evils
or are you one of those anarchist tards who'd rather have the whole place burn down instead?

>liberals complain about dumb white vote for trump
>ignores how their most prolific voting block is uneducated blacks
really gets the noggin joggin

>real and honest positive improvement for all americans

Either delusional as FUCK or an actual paid shill

Newsflash, the lower class is also made up of blacks and Hispanics; in fact disproportionately so.

Nothing fucking works, established ideologies a shit, if Trump forces the Democratic Party to move further left (and actually left, not just this shit about tranny marriages or whatever), that will be the only good to come out of this

>muh lesser of two evils

How fucking stupid are you, seriously

See?
>I hate you and want you to be destroyed, why are you too fucking stupid to vote for me?
Double down on it, please. I saw the DNC chair debate where front-runner Keith X Muhammad Ellison was attacked by a white woman running against him for "not doing enough to shut white people down"

>How fucking stupid are you, seriously
t. anarchist tard

And inner city niggers are... what exactly?

Backwards savage Muslims are... what exactly?

>geez don't be such a drama queen

Not that user, but PROTIP: If white centrism falls, the West falls. And I'm not even white. I can still plainly see this situation for what it is, though.

These last few years have really made me see just how emotional and lacking in critical discernment most people are with their thinking.

They haven't the mentality for statecraft; it was a mistake to give the public a voice at all.

I'm not an anarchist, anarchists can get beaten to death by right-wing retaliation squads for all I care, I'm just not stupid enough to seriously think advancing managerial neoliberalism is "the lesser of two evils"

I'm quoting the conservative magazine National Review

>National Review

Circa-2015 these cucks were masturbating to the thought of President Jeb Bush, I can't for the life of me figure out where the center-left and the center-right actually part ways

Okay vote against sound financial policies that benefit the middle and lower class because you've been reading too many tumblr posts.

It makes no difference to me, I won't be the one getting fucked by these policies. Thanks for the tax cuts in advance.

This National Review. Their constituency are the same necon fuck sticks who brought us president McCain and Romney.

>le "im above it all you stupid plebs" man

and yet here you are on Sup Forums at hours only NEETs post

>Okay vote against sound financial policies that benefit the middle and lower class

This is how every fucking neoliberal policy is marketed, "Oh, it's so sound, look Paul Krugman is cumming in his pants about it", and then when people's health premiums shoot through the roof and they have to fire employees and work part-time to avoid bearing the costs, the answer is "Oh, well we fucked it up, but you'll stick with us anyway because you don't want those mean ol' Republicans to come to power, right?"

trumps tax plan, if put into effect as described, results in a guaranteed great depression
his cabinet picks for the EPA, education, and healthcare want to destroy the EPA, public education, and the healthcare systems
his first week in office he signs unconstitutional and straight-up unamerican religion-based immigration bans
and put gag orders out on certain kinds of government funded scientific researchers, silencing them
it couldn't be worse than this

>goes right to "think about the children"

bretty gud deflection there desu

I just want to watch the world burn. Faggots cucks like you need to either man up or perish in the flames.

>unconstitutional

Point out in the constitution where it says you can't restrict travel from certain countries

My point is that these people are failures and both the left & the right realize it. Trump is only channeling their anger & dissatisfaction and converting it into political capital with fatuous promises of bringing 'millions of manufacturing jobs back to America' playing them like a fiddle.

Projecting much?

Anyway, good luck with those tax increases. I hope DeVos doesn't fuck the education system and future generations too bad.

That's a nice way of saying you're clueless about trump's financial plan.

reuters.com/article/us-usa-trump-japan-idUSKBN15I0RS

>Infrastructure investments in the U.S. by Japan's Government Pension Investment Fund will feature heavily in the economic cooperation package to be discussed at next week's summit in Washington between the two countries' leaders.
>The goal is to create hundreds of thousands of American jobs, in keeping with U.S. President Donald Trump's agenda, and deepen ties between the two countries.
>EST: 700,000 jobs

Wake up cucko, time to stop getting brainwashed by CNN and join the rest of us in reality.

Estimated projections don't give out paychecks. You're counting your chickens before they hatch.

One of Trump's biggest selling points was bringing back the coal industry. Coal is dead. Those and all the other factory jobs are never coming back.

Natural gas is the future.

also infrastructure jobs are almost entirely temporary work. Not a replacement for 'millions of manufacturing jobs' that Trump has claimed to bring back that's never going to happen.

>doesnt count lol

The money is coming, and with it jobs.

>completely ignores article and changes topic to lob more mud

its almost comical how pathetic you faggots are, you are such obvious human garbage thats enraged your days of not being called on it are over

What are those 700,000 people going to do when the infrastructure project is complete?

>the infrastructure project
it wont happen to begin with
trump is for it (for now), but the republican controlled house and senate are not
it wont be approved in any way

>trumps tax plan, if put into effect as described, results in a guaranteed great depression

Trump's plan is shit and will almost certainly be subject to heavy revision because of how retarded it is, but no, there won't be a depression

>his cabinet picks for the EPA, education, and healthcare want to destroy the EPA, public education, and the healthcare systems

Public education is worthless fucking shit in various large systems, look at Chicago, most heavily funded and yet total trash

The healthcare system is already so bad Obama's changes to it completely destroyed his party at every level of governance

I don't know much about the EPA changes

>his first week in office he signs unconstitutional and straight-up unamerican religion-based immigration bans

Oh yes, how un-American, I remember how hard the Founding Fathers fought for Muslim mass immigration

Get fucking real, the Naturalization Act of 1790 only allowed citizenship to white people, this country's history is so vast and varied that there's pretty much no idea that's "un-American", people who say that are pulling it out of their ass

>and put gag orders out on certain kinds of government funded scientific researchers, silencing them

No, you fucking idiot, that was standard protocol

dailycaller.com/2017/01/25/veteran-federal-workers-fire-back-at-overblown-media-reports-of-a-trump-gag-order/

There are millions of black failures, most of these Syrian refugees barely have a high-school education, nobody's writing them off as useless and telling them they have no future. Can you blame these people for being resentful?

It was a follow up on trump's campaign promises to magically bring back the jobs and restoring the rust belt to its former industrial revolution glory.

kudos on the ad hominems though

>religion based bans are not unamerican
k, there's no talking to you
you're straight outta Sup Forums

In the late 1880's this country came within a hair's breadth of banning Catholics from Europe, there was a massive Congressional debate about it

There is literally nothing short of maybe monarchism that is un-American

You fucking imbecile

It wasn't a religion ban, it was a ban on 7 countries, period. for good reason because they are hotbeds of radicalism.

Stop getting your brain literally shat into by the MSM

youtube.com/watch?v=viDffWUjcBA

It's not because they are hotbeds of radicalism, practically the entire Muslim world falls under that description, it's because six of the seven countries on the list are active war zones and the seventh is Iran, which refuses to cooperate with America on any intelligence matters relating to terrorism

>2015
>not what the actual ban he signed even was

really for your sake hope you are just some 15 year old that doesnt know better

how is she wrong though

i mean white hicks elected drumpf

You need to go back

Interesting that he didn't ban any of the countries that the 9/11 terrorists originated from

really makes you think

yes, it's a real video
yes, he really did say that
yes, he said it at different times
no, you can not escape the truth

WEW!
People watch this Canadian cunt...LAD

He didn't make this list, the Obama administration did

Makes you hmmm

>Banning foreigners is un-American

I'm not even American and I know this is bullshit

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chinese_Exclusion_Act